Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:37 pm
"okay my child ill stop calling you kippy" Tora turns around and looks up to the shrine. "is that a kami up there?" tora says pointing at a spirit or something covering the shrine.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:39 pm
red 14 the sniper
"okay my child ill stop calling you kippy" Tora turns around and looks up to the shrine. "is that a kami up there?" tora says pointing at a spirit or something covering the shrine.
my name is Rena *she said pissed*  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:40 pm
"You, girl, I'll check if you want me to." She touches her hand first. Her hand glows and then she lets go. "Tora is it?" She smiles  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:41 pm
"its a religus thing now to call you all children or child" Tora said trying to look closer at the thing on the shrine.  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:41 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
"Right." Shun said turning back around and looked at Kinyo. "Hi and I'm Shun actually. Was someone looking for me?" He asked then waved at Rena. "Hey Rena."

"Yea. The goddess of the forest. I don't know why she wanted to tell you 'hi' but ok." She looks at him.

"The goddess of the forest?" Shun asked as he tilted his head. "Umm okay. Tell her I say hi back then." Shun said smiling.
"Um...ok then." He knows something. I gotta squeze it outa him. "So, how do you know her?"

"I don't actually. Never heard of her." Shun said thinking where she could have see the Goddess before.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:42 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
"You, girl, I'll check if you want me to." She touches her hand first. Her hand glows and then she lets go. "Tora is it?" She smiles

"here i thought i hated my past alot to drink yours is weirder and more jacked up" Tora says bring her arms down.  

Alice the Loving

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:43 pm
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
"Right." Shun said turning back around and looked at Kinyo. "Hi and I'm Shun actually. Was someone looking for me?" He asked then waved at Rena. "Hey Rena."

"Yea. The goddess of the forest. I don't know why she wanted to tell you 'hi' but ok." She looks at him.

"The goddess of the forest?" Shun asked as he tilted his head. "Umm okay. Tell her I say hi back then." Shun said smiling.
"Um...ok then." He knows something. I gotta squeze it outa him. "So, how do you know her?"

"I don't actually. Never heard of her." Shun said thinking where she could have see the Goddess before.

"Quite peaceful, goddess Shisiri is. She won't stop blabing about some boy." She smiles alittle.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:47 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

"Quite peaceful, goddess Shisiri is. She won't stop blabing about some boy." She smiles alittle.

Shun tilted his head in curiosity. "What does she look like?" He asked curiously.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:48 pm
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

Shun tilted his head in curiosity. "What does she look like?" He asked curiously.

"Well...it's hard to say...she is a goddess." It is him. I can tell it in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:56 pm
*Horo pokes Mio's head*
Horo:are you sure that she not die
Amu:hmmmm i got it....hey Mio im going to sell your guitar ok
*Mio grabs her by the neak*
Mio:no one sell my guitar
Amu:good your still alive...what wine would you drinking
Mio:i dont remember
Amu:will you would knot out for two days
Mio:really wow  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:58 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

"Well...it's hard to say...she is a goddess." It is him. I can tell it in his eyes.

Shun tilted his head more. "Really? I wonder where I have seen her then." Shun said as he closed his eyes and put his finger to his mouth as he thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:14 pm
*the girl still sits against a wall*  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:20 pm
rena akai

Shun walks up to her and smiles. "Hey." He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:25 pm
blessedheart
rena akai

*she lays her head back against the wall and looks at the sky* hi Shun-kun  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:27 pm
rena akai
blessedheart
rena akai

*she lays her head back against the wall and looks at the sky* hi Shun-kun

"Whats up Rena?" Shun asked as he laid his back on the wall and looked at the sky as well.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games