Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:36 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
It makes me sad...I love the feel of the sun...the blue sky...the green grass and all the wonderful sights, sounds and smells - I wish you could enjoy them all! Oh! and we have the coolest tree on my block! I call it the spirit tree - it reminds me of Inuyasha - it looks like there are faces in these big weird bumpy knots - and there is even a pair of hands!! eek

So your persuasive technique is to tell me about the scary tree monsters? @.@

Last time I just went outside, I was walking down to peek at the armed hostage situation on my street last week. emotion_c8

It's not scary - it's just like WOW - very cool - I bet a spider would like it! xd

Hey - I thought you lived in farm country? who was holding hostages?

@.@ Okay.

Not here, farm country. But there is some around. I live... I guess the street is suburby. I dunno. There were like six state trooper cars on the megaphone at some fugitive or something. I only walked halfway down the street, and I haven't heard anything since.

when did this happen? and don't you hate that??? The news will do that - make a big deal about something and then you never hear what happens LOL

Lol

Well, this is sort of an unimportant area, I guess. And, police are always arresting people. It's not news.

Ours was always a nice little suburban town - now we're a city and UGH not so nice anymore *sigh*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:46 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

It's not scary - it's just like WOW - very cool - I bet a spider would like it! xd

@.@ Okay.

Not here, farm country. But there is some around. I live... I guess the street is suburby. I dunno. There were like six state trooper cars on the megaphone at some fugitive or something. I only walked halfway down the street, and I haven't heard anything since.

when did this happen? and don't you hate that??? The news will do that - make a big deal about something and then you never hear what happens LOL

Lol

Well, this is sort of an unimportant area, I guess. And, police are always arresting people. It's not news.

Ours was always a nice little suburban town - now we're a city and UGH not so nice anymore *sigh*

Quick enough for you to have seen it happen? @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:48 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

@.@ Okay.

Lol

no..it kinda' crept up on me LOL..I kinda' lead a sheltered life...it took a while for me to clean my rosy glasses and see things how they really are LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:51 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Lol

no..it kinda' crept up on me LOL..I kinda' lead a sheltered life...it took a while for me to clean my rosy glasses and see things how they really are LOL

Ah. >.< lol
So, it just looked like a nice little town?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:57 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Lol

Ah. >.< lol

it acted like one too! then all of a sudden there were condos everywhere and they started chopping down the woods and putting up little "communities"...oh and strip malls everywhere UGH the people and drivers started getting mean and...well not as bad a Jersey folks LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:01 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Ah. >.< lol

it acted like one too! then all of a sudden there were condos everywhere and they started chopping down the woods and putting up little "communities"...oh and strip malls everywhere UGH the people and drivers started getting mean and...well not as bad a Jersey folks LOL

>.>

*webs your face*  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:03 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Ah. >.< lol

>.>

*webs your face*

rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:03 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Ah. >.< lol

>.>

*webs your face*

rofl

mad Meanie.

Lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:40 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well that is good.....
me too...just taking a break before having to leave.....
our new addition came out to play again...she is just soooo precious....

D'aww... emotion_kirakira

What does she look like?
I think you mentioned it somewhere, the name was Twilight something?

she is a blue gray kitten....her name is Twilight Springs....we are calling her Spunky cause she has a lot of spunk...had to have to run across a 4 lane divided highway...she still likes the safety of the carrier which is good...she can get used to all the sounds around a home there instead of hiding in a corner.....

That's adorable. cat_whee

well looks like storm is over enough for us to get what we need to get done done.....talk at you l8ter....

Alright, see ya Captain Sky!

I back....got so interested in the movie forgot my glow...it was a good movie.....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:42 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

she is a blue gray kitten....her name is Twilight Springs....we are calling her Spunky cause she has a lot of spunk...had to have to run across a 4 lane divided highway...she still likes the safety of the carrier which is good...she can get used to all the sounds around a home there instead of hiding in a corner.....

well looks like storm is over enough for us to get what we need to get done done.....talk at you l8ter....

I back....got so interested in the movie forgot my glow...it was a good movie.....

What was it?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:47 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

What was it?

Star Trek Into Darkness....been waiting to see this one.....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:49 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

What was it?

Lol, don't say that too loud around here.
Lol, jk  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:55 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

What was it?

Lol, jk

yeah we don't go to the movies often....just wait till we can rent it from Red Box or watch it on Dio's xbox on amazon or netflix for free.....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:05 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

What was it?

Lol, jk

yeah we don't go to the movies often....just wait till we can rent it from Red Box or watch it on Dio's xbox on amazon or netflix for free.....

I don't really watch any movies either...  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:11 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

What was it?

Lol, jk

I don't really watch any movies either...

yeah there are just a few movies I want to see...I really want to see the new Godzilla movie....I hope it does better than the last one did...I like Godzilla.....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games