Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 8:52 am

Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
*walks into the den and lies down on the couch*

Hmmm what a weekend

Where are you?! whee

The public library 3nodding

*huggles* Did you call your dad yet?

*sits up and pulls her onto his lap* Yes lovey, nothing changed on his end so I don't have much choice but to leave around 4:30 today.

*kisses her cheeks* heart

I'm sorry lovey

But WHY?!
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 8:54 am

Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector

Hmmm what a weekend

Where are you?! whee

*sits up and pulls her onto his lap* Yes lovey, nothing changed on his end so I don't have much choice but to leave around 4:30 today.

I'm sorry lovey

But WHY?!

He was at work so I didn't get much time to talk to him. I tried lovey but next time thing will be different. I'm just glad I was able to keep my promise and to give you the best weekend possible *kisses her paws*

Solemn Protector

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 8:56 am

Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector

Hmmm what a weekend

Where are you?! whee

I'm sorry lovey

But WHY?!

He was at work so I didn't get much time to talk to him. I tried lovey but next time thing will be different. I'm just glad I was able to keep my promise and to give you the best weekend possible *kisses her paws*

No, I want to know why you can't stay when he has a freaking car and you have not asked him for money at all. All you will be doing is staying there until your flight anyway.
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 8:59 am

Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector

I'm sorry lovey

But WHY?!

No, I want to know why you can't stay when he has a freaking car and you have not asked him for money at all. All you will be doing is staying there until your flight anyway.
I want to know those reasons too but all he would say was that he needs the car back because he has things that need to be done. I don't even know my step-mom's number to try to talk to her.

*holds her close*

I miss you already love

Solemn Protector

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:01 am

Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector

I'm sorry lovey

But WHY?!

I want to know those reasons too but all he would say was that he needs the car back because he has things that need to be done. I don't even know my step-mom's number to try to talk to her.

*holds her close*

I miss you already love

can't you just stay a little longer? Like 5:00 or 5:30? If you get back late, you can just say it was traffic. I was just wanted to see a movie with you.
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:04 am

Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector

*holds her close*

I miss you already love

can't you just stay a little longer? Like 5:00 or 5:30? If you get back late, you can just say it was traffic. I was just wanted to see a movie with you.
I would love but I'd be hitting rush hour traffic for about 2 hours of the trip. Dad said to be there before 9 and with traffic 4:30 is probably my latest time I can leave. I'm sorry love, I wish I had some way of being in better control of this.

Solemn Protector

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:05 am

Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector

*holds her close*

I miss you already love

I would love but I'd be hitting rush hour traffic for about 2 hours of the trip. Dad said to be there before 9 and with traffic 4:30 is probably my latest time I can leave. I'm sorry love, I wish I had some way of being in better control of this.

sad ...not even 5? sad
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:08 am

Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector

*holds her close*

I miss you already love

sad ...not even 5? sad
I would stay until then love but I know how bad the traffic is near his house. Its worse than Florida and its like that most of the day. If I could lovey I would cry

Solemn Protector

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:09 am

Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector

*holds her close*

I miss you already love

sad ...not even 5? sad
I would stay until then love but I know how bad the traffic is near his house. Its worse than Florida and its like that most of the day. If I could lovey I would cry

It's not your fault babe. heart *kisses*
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:13 am

Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse

sad ...not even 5? sad

I know but you know how I am, even last year when everything was practically flawless I still felt like I could do more and spend more time with you even though I couldn't *rubs her back and kisses her shoulders*

Solemn Protector

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:13 am

Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse

sad ...not even 5? sad

I know but you know how I am, even last year when everything was practically flawless I still felt like I could do more and spend more time with you even though I couldn't *rubs her back and kisses her shoulders*

We still have 2 hours babe, we could go to Donatos. 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:15 am

* hops in like a cute little wolf bunny and waves hi to all thats in *

kogie_wolf

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:16 am

Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse

sad ...not even 5? sad

Yes we could heart *tail wags lightly*
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:17 am

Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse

sad ...not even 5? sad

And you promised me that as soon as you had enough money you would come. I can even try and help out this time too. 3nodding

Gotta go babe. see you after school. wink

Angelic Muse

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:18 am

Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse

sad ...not even 5? sad

And you promised me that as soon as you had enough money you would come. I can even try and help out this time too. 3nodding

Gotta go babe. see you after school. wink
Bye lovey *kisses her paw before she leaves*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games