Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:29 pm
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
*draws another syringe* yeah i remember *disappears and reappears in front of them slashing at namine with the syringe and shinyu with the sword*

Namine jumped back once he slashed her and said "damn you" her blood beginning to soak her clothes. She ran at him again her sword poised to meet its target.
*summons a blood fury that blocks namines attack as he leaps back and prepares for another assault*

Namine was knocked back by his attack and she coughed up blood.

*let me at him cagnor* yelled within her.

"no" namine said coughin. "you'll go crazy with the blood even now ur dying to taste it no matter whos blood it is"

Namine got up and used her sword as a crutch to steady herself then she launched another atack at him.
*draws another syringe and strikes it at her*

Namine hit the syringe away with her sword though a bit sluggish. She continued towards him.

shinyu said to Namine telepathically "play with him a minute. when i say now do anythig you can to leave him open. i well beat him th way i beat Valek"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:30 pm
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
*summons a blood fury that blocks namines attack as he leaps back and prepares for another assault*

"no" namine said coughin. "you'll go crazy with the blood even now ur dying to taste it no matter whos blood it is"

Namine got up and used her sword as a crutch to steady herself then she launched another atack at him.

Namine hit the syringe away with her sword though a bit sluggish. She continued towards him.
*slowly raises his sword to block the attack*

Namine parries and changes the direction of her attack cutting him by the ribs.  

Utsukushii Otaku

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:32 pm
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin

*clutches his side as blood splurts out then quickly draws another syringe and injects himself with healing serum so his cut heals faster*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:35 pm
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin

Namine coughs up blood and says "damn you" as she picks up her sword to strike once more.

*clutches his side as blood splurts out then quickly draws another syringe and injects himself with healing serum so his cut heals faster*

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:35 pm
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin

While he does that shinyu jumps behind him and says "heal this b***h!"
and releases soul energy in the form of a blast from his hand unexpectendy on his spine
Shinyu looks at namine "thanks for keeping him busy so i could prepare that attack  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:37 pm
the man chuckled and said to himself "look at them"  

Dante Borges

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:37 pm
AlanMatt
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin

and releases soul energy in the form of a blast from his hand unexpectendy on his spine
Shinyu looks at namine "thanks for keeping him busy so i could prepare that attack

"no problem" she says smiling and slumps to the floor her hand on her wound.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:38 pm
AlanMatt
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin

*looks at the hole in his chest* nice one i will remember that *he said as the rest of his body crumbled into bits of earth*(its a clay golem im not that easy to beat! xd )  

neon blue penguin

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:42 pm
neon blue penguin
AlanMatt
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin

*looks at the hole in his chest* nice one i will remember that *he said as the rest of his body crumbled into bits of earth*(its a clay golem im not that easy to beat! xd )

Shinyu's eyes return to normal, as his rage has ended. he then begins to laugh "i cant help but laugh at you for this. well you know what, when you grow some balls and are ready to fight let me know ok?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:44 pm
AlanMatt
neon blue penguin
AlanMatt
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin

Shinyu's eyes return to normal, as his rage has ended. he then begins to laugh "i cant help but laugh at you for this. well you know what, when you grow some balls and are ready to fight let me know ok?"
ohh i will let you know *he says in a raspy voice as the golem crumbles to dust*  

neon blue penguin

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:44 pm
[btw your a moron. a clay golem would not be able to magically di-appaer or spew blood from its side. your full of crap]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:32 am
(Vulken wakes up frome his nap he notisis somthing weird about him he lokes in the mirror and screames in anger) GHOSTY WHY YOU..... YOU.... CUT OF MY HORNES AGAIN!! (ghosty hides the saw behind his back) nope..... (Vulken sees right through him) well whats that ? (vulken starts running after him) come here you!!! (Ghosty) MOMMY!!!!!! HELP ME!!!  

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:01 pm
AlanMatt
[btw your a moron. a clay golem would not be able to magically di-appaer or spew blood from its side. your full of crap]
(yes i am but as the only evil person here i have to stay alive)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:03 pm
(i dont even know whats going on crying someone tell me please)  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:07 pm
Aprilbaby1
(i dont even know whats going on crying someone tell me please)
(i attacked them and thats it)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games