Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:04 pm
The Pie
WELL s**t LOL MILWAUKEE'S ALL THE WAY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY.

Uh. Under... across...

Wait! What about my sexy cell phone? ;A;
I can drive to milwaukie in no time... well not really me... I can get a ride.... okay no I can't.

and your cell will switch providers to some U.S. provider. I have T-mobile, when I went to canada, it switched to Rogers.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:26 am
The Pie
Augh. Colleges. I still don't think I'm good enough for art college at all. In general. Or college. I fail!

And there are so many. So, so many.

There's the Emily Carr Institute, Capilano College, The Art Institute of Vancouver-Burnaby, Vancouver Film School, and VanArts. All in Vancouver, my ridiculously expensive-to-live-in city. ):

And then there's this one. Anyone know anything about it? Where the hell is Milwaukee anyways? AndIdon'treallywannagotoCalifornia. OrOregon. Or.. Yeah. >3> Oh yeah, Pie, better go to a state that you haven't even HEARD of. :B

Man, I need to make a portfolio. If I ever do plan on going to the states for SCHOOLINGDOOM, then that means no more ridiculously dense asian population. ): And Canadians. Then again, Peanut said that 50% of the kids in Milwaukee were Canadian. ):

It would sort of be like travelling. I wonder how their transit system is.

If I just go to the Art Institute, I wouldn't even need a portfolio. But.. But I dunno. ):

I have Art Center College of Design. California: Asians.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Cholesan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:42 am
Over here in Toronto there's OCAD (Ontario Collage of Arts & Design... which is funny because it recently became a "university" and should be OUAD) and Sheridan and York :3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:48 am
User Image  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Mortiss Memoriam

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:51 am
Pie: If you went to California, I could get people I know there to rape you hardcore with hawaiian punch help you settle.

BUT IT'S A HUGE COMMUTE. Hm.

Up to you if you choose to go, really. American school systems confuse me so. ;<

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:17 pm
California is fun in some senses, and suckie in another sense. I grew up around CA and NV for 14 years...so, as a tourist I loved it...Santa Monica owns my heart when it comes to touring heart
Cali's neat =) it really is a fun place for having cities and all...because its all different...and its mountain country, which is cool...
My father lives there, but even he cant detter my like of California~  

Wyndie

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:52 pm
Tis easy to apply for Universities and College I mean this year I'm applying for one for Art, easy enough got the grades from the past, and entry grades just got to see what interests me, I just don't want to draw nude people...not my thinga!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:54 pm
ExTERmINATION
Tis easy to apply for Universities and College I mean this year I'm applying for one for Art, easy enough got the grades from the past, and entry grades just got to see what interests me, I just don't want to draw nude people...not my thinga!

Drawing nude people is fun ^^  

Wyndie

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:01 pm
Wyndie
California is fun in some senses, and suckie in another sense. I grew up around CA and NV for 14 years...so, as a tourist I loved it...Santa Monica owns my heart when it comes to touring heart
Cali's neat =) it really is a fun place for having cities and all...because its all different...and its mountain country, which is cool...
My father lives there, but even he cant detter my like of California~
Aya lives in cali.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:09 pm
ex: You get into it after a while, sketching muscle definition is the best part of life drawing. x3  

Cholesan

Wyndie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:38 pm
Nube dudes blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:11 pm
Artists HAVE to put up with nude drawings whether they like it or not. XD

Unless it's not necessary in the subject you're going to study like Architecture or Car Designs and stuff.

My counselor liked my artwork but he said my portfolio wasn't complete unless I returned with some life drawings, cuz I'm going to take Illustration as my major. Life drawings are the backbone for your portfolio.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Wyndie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:26 pm
we've drawn tree's....but...in anatomy, we looked at the va-ja-ja and the p***s...
the body is an interesting thing...especally men hehe...
Question, what is the purpose of the male n****e?
They are cute ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:33 pm
to hang g-pins on :B

(fetuses in their early stages start out with undeveloped male and female reproductive organs before they grow into their gender)

Cholesan

Wyndie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:50 pm
Cholesan
to hang g-pins on :B

(fetuses in their early stages start out with undeveloped male and female reproductive organs before they grow into their gender)

lol, I know that...its just...cute they y'all still have nippies  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games