Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:27 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari

Akey looks at Tora "Hi I'm Akey i was here waiting for my brother but i dont thinks he is going to show."

Tora looks back at her novel and starts to read some more. "well, if he shows up than he shows up if not than he doesnt, anyways" she turns to the next page. "have you read any good books recently??"

Akey smiles "Ya your right." she looks at the sky "Yeah i read a few good books. What about you?" She says sitting down behind the tree Tora is sitting under.

"i finly got a chance to read some books and this stephen king aurthor is pretty good" she says turning the page again. (sorry watching tv too)

"Thats cool." She looks to the side and stares in shock "Wow my brother actually came!" She says. "Do you have any sibblings?" Akey asked still staring at her brother.

"a nine year old brother" she says closeing the book.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:28 pm
* kai is still waiting for his brother*(Aruki is gone annd thier younger brother is comming)  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:30 pm
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari

Akey looks at Tora "Hi I'm Akey i was here waiting for my brother but i dont thinks he is going to show."

Tora looks back at her novel and starts to read some more. "well, if he shows up than he shows up if not than he doesnt, anyways" she turns to the next page. "have you read any good books recently??"

Akey smiles "Ya your right." she looks at the sky "Yeah i read a few good books. What about you?" She says sitting down behind the tree Tora is sitting under.

"i finly got a chance to read some books and this stephen king aurthor is pretty good" she says turning the page again. (sorry watching tv too)

"Thats cool." She looks to the side and stares in shock "Wow my brother actually came!" She says. "Do you have any sibblings?" Akey asked still staring at her brother.

"Lucky i the youngest out of 10" Says Akey banging the back of her head on the tree "An i hate my older sister cause she always gets the guys....." Akey says putting her head down both of her hears going down "But who cares?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:35 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari

"Lucky i the youngest out of 10" Says Akey banging the back of her head on the tree "An i hate my older sister cause she always gets the guys....." Akey says putting her head down both of her hears going down "But who cares?"

"some one always cares for you" Tora says standing up. "but you may never know who they are till danger has risin or after you are hurt badly"  

Alice the Loving

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:37 pm
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari

"some one always cares for you" Tora says standing up. "but you may never know who they are till danger has risin or after you are hurt badly"

Akey looks up and smiles "Thank you" she says "Very much" she said gettig up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:40 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari

"no problum" she says streaching. "but becareful, for you may have or had it easier in life than other" Tora says walking to her dorm for the night, leaveing the novel behind on purpose. (i got to got, talk to you all tommarow)  

Alice the Loving

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:44 pm
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari

"no problum" she says streaching. "but becareful, for you may have or had it easier in life than other" Tora says walking to her dorm for the night, leaveing the novel behind on purpose. (i got to got, talk to you all tommarow)

Akey looks down and picks book up "I'll give it to her tomarow" she says putting it in her bag and walking to her dorm (ok bye talk to u tomarow?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:45 pm
(back. srry, just finished eating dinner like a min ago)
*walks around looking for someone to talk to*
(bye tora/shiro!)  

bones and rot

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:47 pm
Misuzu0614
(back. srry, just finished eating dinner like a min ago)
*walks around looking for someone to talk to*
(bye tora/shiro!)

Hey im Akey!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:53 pm
(srry! something was rong w/ my internet connection!)
hey akey! im mitsuki. nice to meetcha nya!  

bones and rot

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:56 pm
Hi its nice to meet ya to ^^
Koi:well hello hello buetifule!
Akey:this is my brother Koi Mitsuki.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:59 pm
*smiles and looks at koi* hello. *blushes a lil bit*  

bones and rot

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:01 pm
Koi:-blushes a little to- How are you miss?
Akey:-giggle- I'm gana go to my dorm yall have fun -Akey walks to dorm-
Koi:-smiles-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:04 pm
well, im fine so far, and you? ohh. and just call me mitsuki. *smiles back*  

bones and rot

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:06 pm
-smiles- im fine Mitsuki. Do you have any sibblings?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games