Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:13 pm

Darth Fury
So are all of the Sith worlds sitting idle then? Cause from what I've seen we've been the only ones to have even a millimeter of success in a military campaign, and even that might be erased by nearly every Republic-aligned PC putting us in their crosshairs.

Its mostly due to Sith Infighting and an unwillingness to waste forces fighting the Republic when a rival could take the chance to stab you in the back.
If you can somehow convince Demaia to not kill you all, you might stand a chance.
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:16 pm

Nelowulf
That's where ritt comes in. Since he's engaging the droid fleets "south" of you guys, he's going to start uncovering a big ol' can of worms that litters that area of space.

You might as well call your ship the FarStar.
BTW, you want me to send you the coordinates for Point Holocron, The secret TEF Base?

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Forgot to mention some are fighting the mando worlds too...

Cale Darksun
Darth Fury
So are all of the Sith worlds sitting idle then? Cause from what I've seen we've been the only ones to have even a millimeter of success in a military campaign, and even that might be erased by nearly every Republic-aligned PC putting us in their crosshairs.

Its mostly due to Sith Infighting and an unwillingness to waste forces fighting the Republic when a rival could take the chance to stab you in the back.
If you can somehow convince Demaia to not kill you all, you might stand a chance.

Yeah, but getting Demaia to do anything useful is probably going to be more trouble than its worth. Nol hardly posts for her, anyways...

I still don't know if she got the transmission Marr sent out...

Darth Fury

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:19 pm

She was probably waiting on something.
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:20 pm

Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
That's where ritt comes in. Since he's engaging the droid fleets "south" of you guys, he's going to start uncovering a big ol' can of worms that litters that area of space.

BTW, you want me to send you the coordinates for Point Holocron, The secret TEF Base?

FarStar? I dont' get it.

And I really don't know how you'd get the transmission to the boys. They're scheduled to leave within a day or two from Haruun Kal on unofficial orders.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:26 pm

Cale Darksun
She was probably waiting on something.

She was waiting on Siren and Marr to get finished, but she could have dealt with Marr's transmission to the local Sith systems while she was waiting. She hasn't even mentioned it, so I'm not even sure what's going on with Demaia right now...
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:27 pm

Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf

FarStar? I dont' get it.

And I really don't know how you'd get the transmission to the boys. They're scheduled to leave within a day or two from Haruun Kal on unofficial orders.

You underestimate the Tett Intelligence Agency. Interested or not?

And its a joke on the DarkStryder campaign. If you don't know, ask K-blade.

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:28 pm

The Farstar is a heavly modified, (CR-90 I think.) Corellian Corvette rigged to carry starfighters. Much too small for our use. Only held a hand full of x-wings.
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:29 pm

What's a DarkStryder Campaign?

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

K-Blade

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:33 pm

Nelowulf
What's a DarkStryder Campaign?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_DarkStryder_Campaign_(series)
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:33 pm

K-Blade
The Farstar is a heavly modified, (CR-90 I think.) Corellian Corvette rigged to carry starfighters. Much too small for our use. Only held a hand full of x-wings.

I'm talking about what it did.

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:40 pm

Cale Darksun
K-Blade

I'm talking about what it did.

oh, yeah. that.
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:42 pm

Oh bloody ******** hell. That's almost verbatim for what i had planned. Substitute nakara, the c-web defensive matrix, and the saberfang squadron in respectively, and gah...

now i won't look original.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:46 pm

Nelowulf
Oh bloody ******** hell. That's almost verbatim for what i had planned. Substitute nakara, the c-web defensive matrix, and the saberfang squadron in respectively, and gah...

now i won't look original.

Wow.
Whoops. sweatdrop
Well if its any consolation, the only two people who would really know what you're talking about is K-blade and I.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games