Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:59 am
"Or making conjecture," said Jude. Then, he grinned that grin again. "You're the one that gets to be observant."

The Pikachu buried his head beneath the pillow with a groaning "Chuuu."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:53 am
"I'm always keeping my eyes open." Nick said, smirking at the Pikachu. "That one's been around you a bit too long, I think."  

Acquire Cache

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:23 pm
Returning Eevee once her work was done with thanks, Freya moved into the HQ building and to the Pokemon infirmary within it. She hoped that the the Deino would be alright and she took a seat next to Dan with a slight sigh, a flitting expression of pain crossing her features but it vanished as quickly as it came. The girl was still a bit bruised from that last mission, never having taken such physical punishment before. At least she was mostly recovered.
"I hope Deino will be alright." Freya said, Pikachu hopping into her lap. A hand came to gently rub between his ears, the yellow Pokemon looking quite pleased with the attention.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:14 pm
"Yeah...me too..." Dan stated, placing an arm around Freya. It would probably be a while before they recieved news on Deino's condition. He remained quiet, not knowing what to say since his mind was busy worrying. Rain on the other hand was doing some kind of march around the couch, effectively entertaining himself. It lasted for so long... "Ugh...nobody cares I can talk now...So bored..." he sighed, taking a seat on the floor.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:20 pm
Pikachu looked over at Rain, rolling his eyes a little bit. "Pika ..." He stated, looking annoyed with Rain and his complaining. Watching the two Pokemon, Freya smiled, deciding to let everyone come out for a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:40 pm
Dan didn't seem to mind Rain's complaining as long as he stayed out of trouble. Whenever the otter got bored, things happened... The Dewott hadn't noticed Pikachu's comment, otherwise he would have been trying to strike up a conversation with the mouse. Upon Freya letting out her pokemon, he cheered up a bit, hoping something exciting would happen. Dan on the other hand, only let Nova out to keep Rain company. "Alright! Let's play a game!" the otter cheered.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 pm
"I thought I heard something,"

Following that rather feminine voice was a Combusken who walked into the Pokemon Center on her own power. "Hello."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:50 pm
Pikachu smiled mischievously, still wanting to get Rain back for the time he flooded the Dance Hall back in Ecruteak, ruining the time him and Electra were having. Hopping off Freya's lap, he came up behind him and casually touch his tail with the Dewott's, releasing a small shock that would, most likely, catch the otter off guard. It was after that the electric mouse looked up at Warbringer, having not had the pleasure to meet her yet.

"Pi pika pikachu." He said to the tall fire type, introducing himself in a friendly manner. Since Yuki had yet to be returned to his original Trainer, he was out as well, sniffing the rest of the Pokemon curiously.

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:06 pm
Watching the pokemon play, Dan didn't expect a Combusken to suddenly appear and one that could talk at that. "Wait...a talking Combusken? Isn't that...hmm..." he muttered, swearing he knew someone with a talking Combusken.

While Rain was trying to devise a game to play, he was suddenly taken by surpise from a sudden shock. "Hey! Hey! Ouch!" he shouted, quickly checking his tail. Seeing Pikachu walk by, he was sure the rodent did it but unsure if it was on purpose. The otter looked in Warbringer's direction, a look of shock and awe on his face. He appeared to be completely stunned.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:12 pm
"Hello, there," Warbringer smiled, bending down to reach eye level with the Pikachu before patting it on the head. She then stood back up and waved to the two humans and the other pokemon that were out.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:29 pm
Freya looked up and saw Warbringer, a smile coming to her face. She didn't have a problem with this Pokemon, she was nice and smart and seemed like she was sort of able to keep her 'master' in check a bit.

"Hey there, Warbinger." She greeted, chuckling at the response Pikachu got. His favourite thing was to be rubbed or patted between the ears. Eevee circled Rain, trying to entice him to play a game and keep him out of trouble. Buizel seemed to be content to lay on the bench, Purrloin as well though Pignite seemed to be into Warbringer, glad to have another Fire type around. Yuki occasionally licked Rain's head, finding the water type tasty.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:44 pm
Waving back at the Combusken, Dan still wasn't sure who she was until Freya said her name. "Oh right! Chaos' pokemon! I knew it was on the tip of my tounge" he snapped.

Rain however was still stunned by the most beautiful pokemon he'd ever seen. The otter didn't seem to notice Eevee, too busy fantisizing in his own world. He did however notice the attack on his head, courtesy of Yuki. "Ahh, no! What are you doing?" he complained trying to get the hound off. Nova came to his aid, almost immediately, pulling the Houndour off. The otter attempted to move away from Yuki but ended up tripping over Eevee and landing flat on his face. "Ughhh..." he groaned, trying to pick himself up.

Connor arrived through teleport with Alice, yawning as he did when he saw the commotion in the lobby. He only took one quick look before deciding he wanted no part of it. The teen proceeded to head for the stairs.

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:50 pm
"Hello," Warbringer said to Freya with a wave and what passed as a smile, given the fact that she had a beak instead of a mouth.

"Ah, yeah. You got me," Warbringer sighed in response to Dan's realization. She then sat the Pikachu she was petting down. "Sorry if I'm interrupting anything. Just felt like wandering around like I used to do back at the mansion," she told them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:52 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"It's alright," Keiko frowned. "You don't have to check with me whenever you decide on anything. I'm not like that, I..."

"Will you two get the ~/~ over yoursel-HEY!"

Chaos almost interrupted Al and Keiko, since the awkward was starting to fill the room. I wasn't having it, though, but since I didn't have the strength to drag him away myself, I had to have Darien do it.

"The ~/~ is your problem?" Chaos asked me, looking rather displeased.

"Look, I know it's painful to watch that, but pushing the issue won't make things any easier for them. They're adults, so let them fix their own problems," I rambled, going on a bit of a rant.

Chaos's angry look amplified for a minute, but didn't last long. "Whatever. I suggest you don't pull that ~/~ on me again, though."

I sighed as Chaos left the kitchen and made his way upstairs.

"No, no....It wasn't fair to you or anyone else. I was so worried about the boys I didn't think of how you all might worry about us when I left....I should have told someone.....Anyone....." Al was clearly not going to let himself live this down anytime soon.

He chose to ignore Chaos for now, though. He might be right, to an extent, but all the same, it wasn't in his nature to be so abrupt.

Lykas returned to the medlab today, Serperior's Ball at the ready. "I'm getting that poison today. Sphynx is getting worse." He told himself as he also readied Lux's Pokeball.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:14 pm
Keiko felt really bad about the situation. Even though she cared about Al, she didn't want him thinking he HAD to tell her everything. She really didn't want to control him at all. Yeah, she was worried about him, but she does that alot, especially with people she cares about, but it's never helped her relationships before, so why would it help her now?

She, too, ignored Chaos. She ignored Krystal as well, but not for the same reasons. She was a little too depressed to bother with an oven at the moment.

She wanted to say something to Al to make him feel better, but she didn't know what to say. To make matters worse, she was so nervous that she feared that anything that came out of her mouth would be mixed up into indecipherable gibberish, so she just stood there looking sad and embarrased.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games