Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 671 672 673 674 675 676 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:29 am
Wow....news news, and more news.

Sheol, send Slav my best...I can't imagine witnessing a car wreck and seeing people die...I hope Slav wasn't involved and that he's alright?

Affy, I'm sorry to hear about the kidney stones. If it's any consolation, I know how you feel. They run in my family, I've passed a small one myself, and my grandfather and uncle are so prone to them that they've actually been able to adapt their lives around them when they happen. Drink LOTS of citrus and cranberry juice...that's supposedly good for you. Also, try to stay away from foods and drinks high in minerals, cause that's what causes the buildup in your kidneys. For me, I have to cut down on how much tea I drink (and THAT is a sacrifice, lemme tell ya...one I haven't quite made yet..... sweatdrop ) My uncle got one of those "daily dose of water" bottles that holds about 8 cups of water, and he carries that around everywhere and drinks from it all day long. You should get one of those. They're dead handy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:08 pm
Oh, ouch.

I've had kidney infections before-- the first time was so bad I had to stay in the hospital for a few hours while they put me on fluids-- but never stones. Good luck with that, seriously.

Like Manda said, cranberry juice is magic (I get cran-strawberry, 'cause straight cranberry is too tart for me. whee ). I haven't gotten a single kidney infection, or, hell, even a UTI, since I've been drinking the juice. 3nodding

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:05 pm
The hell???

Every 220 volt outlet in my room just died confused My 110s are still up, but it's still strange, and more that just a small annoyance...My ceiling fan isn't working either, and its the only way that I can get air moving in my dorm without having my door or windows hanging wide open. Which means I'm gonna roast when I go to bed >_> it took out my modem, too, so I'm forced to mooch from a random, unsecured wireless router somewhere in the building. But, like I said, the vastly more important thing is the fan.

And knowing CE, like I do, I won't be able to get anything fixed for quite a while, like...three months? Yeah >_>  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:14 pm
Ouch... I feel your pain... Kidney stones are on par with giving birth, from what I've heard. Well, when they pass anyways. My dad was in the hospital for one of his... And as for me feeling your pain, pancreatitis is like having a kidney stone. Same (if not a little less) pain in the same area, and is commonly mistaken for kidney stones. /pat You'll be fine n___n  

Zanzarus

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:06 pm
(Offers huggles to Affy) Aww sorry to hear about the Kidney stones, but at least you know what is wrong now. I hope everything goes ok and they pass safely. I never had them, but I know they must be painful. My mom got some a few months after giving birth to me, and she says its the only pain she's ever had that comes close to labor pains. ;.;  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:11 pm
Thanks everyone. I'm doing okay right now. No pain so far. I just know that someday they'll wanna pass, and that's when I'll need to biggest support  

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:44 pm
Af Mas
Thanks everyone. I'm doing okay right now. No pain so far. I just know that someday they'll wanna pass, and that's when I'll need to biggest support

Did the doctors even mention the option of breaking the stones up?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:50 pm
After I finish the laptops, I may have more work from the place I'm currently working out. Nothing is official, but one of the employees asked if I would be interested doing some other work (didn't say exactly what) but I said I wouldn't mind as long as it didn't interfer with my uni work or my occasional events (aka BWL). And he said it was fine and would keep me in mind. So it may be possible that I have more work on the way and maybe a more permenant job!  

Crenn

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:52 pm
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

Did the doctors even mention the option of breaking the stones up?

Sort of. They refered me to the Urologist. We'll figure out there what we can do  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:10 am
I managed to sleep for 5 hours in the afternoon..... I must be tired and don't know about it.  

Crenn

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:22 am
Ok, I was pleasantly surprised when I got home from work today...CE came and fixed the power!

On a side note, I didn't realize that my fridge was 220 until this morning when I grabbed a Mountain Dew. I'm like "Oh...crap..." XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:37 am
You know what else sucks? I caught a pretty nasty cold, so I have to deal with that on top of this other stuff. I'm not sure I can take anything for it though...  

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:56 am
Does anyone know what Sabi.exe changed their name to? I believe they are aslo known as Wasabi.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:39 am
Diana Vulpes
Does anyone know what Sabi.exe changed their name to? I believe they are aslo known as Wasabi.

I thought she was called Punch IT for a while  

Af Mas

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:55 am
Wheee, my ear hurts less now. Well, like, almost not at all anymore, except if I'm playing with the lobe for whatever reason. Still feels like it's clogged, but it's nothing urgent enough to be worth sitting 5 hours in a waiting room to see a doctor for yet.

In other news though, my cousin got back to me, and I'm getting my stuff ready to go take the ferry across the Saint-Laurent from Oka to go spend the weekend on the north shore with her.
Coincidentially (we didn't realise until now) but it's also Saint-Jean Baptiste day here in Quebec during the weekend, so a lot of people have a day off monday, and as such, a good chunk of my dad's side of the family is getting together at my cousin's place tonight (my dad excluded apparently, I'm guess because my mom still doesn't like his side of the family) soooo I'm really excited right now, some of these people I haven't seen in over 5 years cause my mom and dad rarely ever go see them. >_>

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 671 672 673 674 675 676 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games