Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 672 673 674 675 676 677 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:38 am
azn_richte001
DrunkenStyle
Cholesan
Then why do we have an appendix, Tak? B:

And y'know Kai... my school doesn't teach us about Evolution or Intellectual Design because they want to avoid endless debates rofl

ps: Shirts are overrated!

Yeah shirts are overrated. It's all about our buff bods. XP

And I didn't know Canadians didn't teach Evolution O: (Or is it just some?)

It's mandatory to teach that part of Biology in mostly all of the public schools in America. In fact, National Geographic channel goes on and on about evolution and s**t. xD

@akki: Basically. It's kinda long to explain but basically he saw finches of the same species, except since they live so far from their relatives off in South America, they adapted to their enviroment in Galapagos Island to fit their survival and to fill in the missing space of what animals should be in there. That's basically how he came up with Evolution, since it'd be pretty long to explain and I never paid attention in class even though I got good grades on the test. >3>

Why would you wanna learn it if you don't believe in evolution anyway? o_O
There's a lot going on with this subject of evolution, I'm currently studying it. It gives me a migrane. But there's a thing called natural selection. Check it out.

maybe he needs help with his homework. o:

Ah, Natural Selection. That's the word I'm looking for. And why would I need to check it out? I passed that class back with an A in 10th grade and I don't ever wanna go back to that boring a** class D:< I literally slept through that class everyday cuz the teacher's voice was so MONOTONE. >:/

@Pie: Hahahah Christian students were on their case about that? I never knew. No one was on our case when I took that class. And your book joke is corny as hell. :D

@Cholesan: Hahaha. Sometimes I'm worried about people who are so uptight about their religion that they blindly follow it no matter what, which results in a lot of trouble with other people who blindly follow their beliefs as well. I'm gonna stop cuz I don't wanna get into that subject.

Anyways, I just had to change a pair of pants when I clicked on that link.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:44 am
C'mon, you guys.

C'mon.

RETARDED VULCANS. Can you imagine that? And entire army of retarded vulcans.

EDIT
YARRR. What kinda maniac would want to scan almost 200 pages of a BOOK? gonk gonk  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Ragtime Mouse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:57 am
The Pie
C'mon, you guys.

C'mon.

RETARDED VULCANS. Can you imagine that? And entire army of retarded vulcans.

EDIT
YARRR. What kinda maniac would want to scan almost 200 pages of a BOOK? gonk gonk

wow i just walked in and BAM!~ RETARDED VULCANS ARMY...thats some crazy kinda conversation. O_o

LOL  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:01 am
Sadly, it's a conversation with only myself. ):  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Ragtime Mouse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:03 am
The Pie
Sadly, it's a conversation with only myself. ):

well, I think that would be kick a** entertaining.
or scary as hell.

would they drool?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:15 am
DrunkenStyle
azn_richte001
DrunkenStyle
Cholesan
Then why do we have an appendix, Tak? B:

And y'know Kai... my school doesn't teach us about Evolution or Intellectual Design because they want to avoid endless debates rofl

ps: Shirts are overrated!

Yeah shirts are overrated. It's all about our buff bods. XP

And I didn't know Canadians didn't teach Evolution O: (Or is it just some?)

It's mandatory to teach that part of Biology in mostly all of the public schools in America. In fact, National Geographic channel goes on and on about evolution and s**t. xD

@akki: Basically. It's kinda long to explain but basically he saw finches of the same species, except since they live so far from their relatives off in South America, they adapted to their enviroment in Galapagos Island to fit their survival and to fill in the missing space of what animals should be in there. That's basically how he came up with Evolution, since it'd be pretty long to explain and I never paid attention in class even though I got good grades on the test. >3>

Why would you wanna learn it if you don't believe in evolution anyway? o_O
There's a lot going on with this subject of evolution, I'm currently studying it. It gives me a migrane. But there's a thing called natural selection. Check it out.

maybe he needs help with his homework. o:

Ah, Natural Selection. That's the word I'm looking for. And why would I need to check it out? I passed that class back with an A in 10th grade and I don't ever wanna go back to that boring a** class D:< I literally slept through that class everyday cuz the teacher's voice was so MONOTONE. >:/

@Pie: Hahahah Christian students were on their case about that? I never knew. No one was on our case when I took that class. And your book joke is corny as hell. :D

@Cholesan: Hahaha. Sometimes I'm worried about people who are so uptight about their religion that they blindly follow it no matter what, which results in a lot of trouble with other people who blindly follow their beliefs as well. I'm gonna stop cuz I don't wanna get into that subject.

Anyways, I just had to change a pair of pants when I clicked on that link.
I meant for Akki Takkai to check it out.  

azn_richte001

kakisenshi2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:44 pm
I'm loving the eyeball masks  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:05 pm
kakisenshi2
whore. mad  

azn_richte001

Wyndie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:29 pm
azn_richte001
kakisenshi2
whore. mad

Who me? whee  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:41 pm
Wyndie
azn_richte001
kakisenshi2
whore. mad

Who me? whee

no!
the monkey in the corner!!

domokun  

That Hawt Therapist

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:44 pm
Wyndie
azn_richte001
kakisenshi2
whore. mad

Who me? whee
no my whore of a mule, that's being used by my freind.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:36 am
wahmbulance wahmbulance TRAGICALLY BAD NEWS wahmbulance wahmbulance

EVERYONE LISTEN TO ME, DRUNKENSTYLE.

My dog was chewing on my tablet usb chord and snipped it off. D:<  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:47 am
Son of a b***h.

I don't have pets. ):  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:28 am
=O uhoh....

that sucks just as bad as that whoring monkey in the cornor...  

Wyndie

Cholesan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:36 am
try snipping back the chord cover, manually twisting the metal wires together, wrap them individually in duct tape so they don't touch each other (I think!... not so sure if there's special tape or something ;o; ) and see if it works?  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 672 673 674 675 676 677 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games