Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 672 673 674 675 676 677 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:15 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

oh yeah just not the other cats yet...but the vet wants us to keep them separate for now till she can be tested for feline leukemia cause she was a stray....

Ah, yeah, want to check for diseases first. D:

But then we shall see if everyone is friends. ^__^

the only one I am really worried about is Dio's cat Sharia she hates MoMo but gets along pretty well with Tigger...she is a real b***h cat.....

Oh dear. o.o

but it is funny how she will watch Spunky play....so will Mo...Tigger doesn't care unless she gets close to him..**laughs**

Lol

Well, I hope they all get along well. >.<

they are all different ages and brought in at different times and they get along...Mo and Sharia got along as kittens until they were playing and Mo pinned Sharia too many times....she then decided she did not like him as much anymore....they don't fight she just hisses at him when she walks past him....the girls have even caught them playing once in awhile outside....so I think things will work out.....  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:18 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

the only one I am really worried about is Dio's cat Sharia she hates MoMo but gets along pretty well with Tigger...she is a real b***h cat.....

Oh dear. o.o

but it is funny how she will watch Spunky play....so will Mo...Tigger doesn't care unless she gets close to him..**laughs**

Lol

they are all different ages and brought in at different times and they get along...Mo and Sharia got along as kittens until they were playing and Mo pinned Sharia too many times....she then decided she did not like him as much anymore....they don't fight she just hisses at him when she walks past him....the girls have even caught them playing once in awhile outside....so I think things will work out.....

Oh. o.o

That's good, I hope so. ^_^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:35 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. o.o

Lol

Oh. o.o

yeah we keep her in TJ's room a night so she is not in here around the other cats....she is getting used to his scent and him now so I think she will be his cat which is real good.....  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:36 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Lol

Oh. o.o

yeah we keep her in TJ's room a night so she is not in here around the other cats....she is getting used to his scent and him now so I think she will be his cat which is real good.....

Oh, cool. o:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:44 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Lol

Oh. o.o

Oh, cool. o:

yeah he really surprised me by letting us keep her...he is quite smitten with her.....  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:45 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh. o.o

Oh, cool. o:

yeah he really surprised me by letting us keep her...he is quite smitten with her.....

xD
That's great.

I didn't know it was ever in question.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:53 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh. o.o

Oh, cool. o:

xD
That's great.

well at one time he did say no more pets....but I guess when Bonnie died it really hurt him and he was lonely for a pet....so the girls say he feel in love with Spunky at first sight...I am glad cause he was really broke up after Shadow then Mandy died....there is a saying that cats leave paw prints on your heart....well it is true and when gone they are gone it leaves a big gap......  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, cool. o:

xD
That's great.

well at one time he did say no more pets....but I guess when Bonnie died it really hurt him and he was lonely for a pet....so the girls say he feel in love with Spunky at first sight...I am glad cause he was really broke up after Shadow then Mandy died....there is a saying that cats leave paw prints on your heart....well it is true and when gone they are gone it leaves a big gap......

^_^ Yeah. emo
It's bittersweet. >.<

I think that's on your profile or something, right? I remember seeing that, I think  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:09 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, cool. o:

xD
That's great.

^_^ Yeah. emo
It's bittersweet. >.<

I think that's on your profile or something, right? I remember seeing that, I think

yeppers it is one of my faves....yeah for the past 30+ years we haven't been without a cat except for just a couple of months and that was many years ago....the girls believe things come into your life at certain times for a reason....that may be true...TJ was really torn up when his squirrel died and maybe this is his replacement....**smiles**  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:13 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

xD
That's great.

^_^ Yeah. emo
It's bittersweet. >.<

yeppers it is one of my faves....yeah for the past 30+ years we haven't been without a cat except for just a couple of months and that was many years ago....the girls believe things come into your life at certain times for a reason....that may be true...TJ was really torn up when his squirrel died and maybe this is his replacement....**smiles**

D'aww, a squirrel? Poor thing. :c  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:23 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

xD
That's great.

^_^ Yeah. emo
It's bittersweet. >.<

yeah Bonnie was a baby flying squirrel that Mo brought to Kasai...he always brings his love offerings alive and we let them go....but Bonnie was so small and we didn't know where to let her go st so we kept her...she became used to TJ taking care of her she would even eat from his hand and let him pet her.....but she died a couple of months ago....Mo even brought another one but this one was an adult so we let it go...he brought in a lizard today and called for Kasai to come and get it....it sounds like he says MaMa when he does it.....he is one weird cat....  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:27 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

^_^ Yeah. emo
It's bittersweet. >.<

yeah Bonnie was a baby flying squirrel that Mo brought to Kasai...he always brings his love offerings alive and we let them go....but Bonnie was so small and we didn't know where to let her go st so we kept her...she became used to TJ taking care of her she would even eat from his hand and let him pet her.....but she died a couple of months ago....Mo even brought another one but this one was an adult so we let it go...he brought in a lizard today and called for Kasai to come and get it....it sounds like he says MaMa when he does it.....he is one weird cat....

Are these things usually hurt? o.o

How long was the squirrel around?
Did the cars go after it? D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:44 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

^_^ Yeah. emo
It's bittersweet. >.<

no he brings them in unhurt...**laughs**
she was with us for just over a year....we think she was a runt and fell or was push from the nest....it was Thanksgiving when Mo brought her in....
no we think the nest may have been in the trees in the sinkhole in our neighbors backyard but we were not sure......  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:46 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

she was with us for just over a year....we think she was a runt and fell or was push from the nest....it was Thanksgiving when Mo brought her in....
no we think the nest may have been in the trees in the sinkhole in our neighbors backyard but we were not sure......

That's impressive. o.o
Ah...
*cats
>.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:02 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's impressive. o.o
Ah...
*cats
>.<

well my friend these voices are telling me it is time to call it a night....so I say nighters and sleep tighters...and have a good one ya hear.....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 672 673 674 675 676 677 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games