Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 673 674 675 676 677 678 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:06 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah Bonnie was a baby flying squirrel that Mo brought to Kasai...he always brings his love offerings alive and we let them go....but Bonnie was so small and we didn't know where to let her go st so we kept her...she became used to TJ taking care of her she would even eat from his hand and let him pet her.....but she died a couple of months ago....Mo even brought another one but this one was an adult so we let it go...he brought in a lizard today and called for Kasai to come and get it....it sounds like he says MaMa when he does it.....he is one weird cat....

Are these things usually hurt? o.o

How long was the squirrel around?
Did the cars go after it? D:

no he brings them in unhurt...**laughs**
she was with us for just over a year....we think she was a runt and fell or was push from the nest....it was Thanksgiving when Mo brought her in....
no we think the nest may have been in the trees in the sinkhole in our neighbors backyard but we were not sure......

That's impressive. o.o
Ah...
*cats
>.<

well my friend these voices are telling me it is time to call it a night....so I say nighters and sleep tighters...and have a good one ya hear.....

Good night. ^__^  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Skyailia
**smiles** how's it going??

Alright, I suppose.

How are you? ^_^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:22 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia

Alright, I suppose.

How are you? ^_^

that is good....

I am doing very good today...taking a break after having such a busy day yesterday.....  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:27 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Alright, I suppose.

How are you? ^_^

that is good....

I am doing very good today...taking a break after having such a busy day yesterday.....

That's good. ^_^

Oh, I see.
Anything going on today?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:32 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Alright, I suppose.

How are you? ^_^

that is good....

That's good. ^_^

Oh, I see.
Anything going on today?

nopers all quiet on the Sky front.....but.......

**looks at you and frowns** oh I am still in that cell....they say they don't know if they can trust me.....  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:35 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Alright, I suppose.

How are you? ^_^

that is good....

That's good. ^_^

Oh, I see.
Anything going on today?

**looks at you and frowns** oh I am still in that cell....they say they don't know if they can trust me.....

Ah... Can they? @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:41 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Alright, I suppose.

How are you? ^_^

that is good....

That's good. ^_^

Oh, I see.
Anything going on today?

Ah... Can they? @.@

you I am not sure of that myself cause something really weird is happening....I see Mikey but smart doesn't......  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:45 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that is good....

That's good. ^_^

Oh, I see.
Anything going on today?

Ah... Can they? @.@

you I am not sure of that myself cause something really weird is happening....I see Mikey but smart doesn't......

Oh dear. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:55 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that is good....

That's good. ^_^

Oh, I see.
Anything going on today?

Ah... Can they? @.@

Oh dear. >.<

yeah he was out side the cell and now he is inside with me....I was pretty upset and stressed out that smart did not believe me about him being there...so he said he had something for me......  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:04 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ah... Can they? @.@

Oh dear. >.<

yeah he was out side the cell and now he is inside with me....I was pretty upset and stressed out that smart did not believe me about him being there...so he said he had something for me......

@.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:10 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ah... Can they? @.@

Oh dear. >.<

@.@

yeah...he handed me a pill...says it will calm me down......  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:15 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. >.<

@.@

Oh my...  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:18 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. >.<

@.@

Oh my...

yeah and he has this way of convincing me to...so i took it.....it did calm me down alright.....  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

@.@

Oh my...

yeah and he has this way of convincing me to...so i took it.....it did calm me down alright.....

A sedative?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:08 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

@.@

Oh my...

A sedative?

no not really but I am not stressed out anymore....I still don't understand why smart can't see Mikey so I have asked him to join me in the cell.....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 673 674 675 676 677 678 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games