Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 673 674 675 676 677 678 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:34 pm
The-Dark-Rider
valak sneeks into ragnoses dorm

Shinyu perks up a moment, sure he heard something, but he sees nothing in the hallway  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:35 pm
valak makes alot of noise  

Dante Borges

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:36 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

[think ill join kenjis rp biggrin ]

NAmine saw his expression changed. "shinyu ur acting strange. Whats wrong? you can tell me" She said looking into his eyes.

[well ok ill join if your joining. i hope kenji dont try and get you to go back out with him. and are we gonna start our charectersoff dating in Kenji's?]
Shinyu knew he shoul tell her what he is thinking
"well, i have bean thinking about mu village. i said i would kill those responsible for the pain and suffering of my friends and family. and look at me? what i have done to fulfill my promise yo them?"

[im a vamp..and if ur joining we shouldt start as couple right now my character is sinister and doesnt trust anyone go check it out]

namine felt bad for him she knew what it was like to see your village destroyed. "it may take time shinyu" namine said softly "believe me im still waiting for the day i get my revenge on demonus"

Shinyu kissed her and said telepathically "and i well be there when the time comes"
He then broke the kiss saying "its time i fullfiled my promise to them" and began to get into his battle suit

[i dont mind if they go out but it would have to be later on in the rp..also if you wanna couple someone else in the rp im cool with that too heart ]

"Shinyu" namine said grabbing him "where are you going ?"

"where ever ur going im going with" she said.

well i know it wouldnt effect our actual relationship but i think it would be cool. btw i wouldnt mind if you hooked up with another person in the rp either]

Shinyu still had a very serious look on his face and said "i know you want to help. but i feel like its something i should do on my own"

"how many times have i said that and you still helped me, do u really think ill let u go?" she said frowning at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:36 pm
The-Dark-Rider
valak makes alot of noise

Shiyu looks at Namine "you can come with me to check it out if you want, but stay behind me, your hurt"  

AlanMatt

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:39 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

[im a vamp..and if ur joining we shouldt start as couple right now my character is sinister and doesnt trust anyone go check it out]

namine felt bad for him she knew what it was like to see your village destroyed. "it may take time shinyu" namine said softly "believe me im still waiting for the day i get my revenge on demonus"

Shinyu kissed her and said telepathically "and i well be there when the time comes"
He then broke the kiss saying "its time i fullfiled my promise to them" and began to get into his battle suit

[i dont mind if they go out but it would have to be later on in the rp..also if you wanna couple someone else in the rp im cool with that too heart ]

well i know it wouldnt effect our actual relationship but i think it would be cool. btw i wouldnt mind if you hooked up with another person in the rp either]

Shinyu still had a very serious look on his face and said "i know you want to help. but i feel like its something i should do on my own"

"how many times have i said that and you still helped me, do u really think ill let u go?" she said frowning at him.

Shinyu finally looked up at her and said "and its always worked out well for us hasnt it. and i dont think i could get you to stay a million gold coins [i hope i got the currency right]"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:42 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Shinyu finally looked up at her and said "and its always worked out well for us hasnt it. and i dont think i could get you to stay a million gold coins [i hope i got the currency right]"

NAmine laughed "damn right, just hold on a sec" she walked to the bathroom and closed the door. she then rummaged in the closet for bandages and antiseptic. She cleaned her chest wound and then bandaged it as best as she could. "shinyu, i need your help here bandage this around me tight so as to stop the blood flow" she called.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:45 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

NAmine laughed "damn right, just hold on a sec" she walked to the bathroom and closed the door. she then rummaged in the closet for bandages and antiseptic. She cleaned her chest wound and then bandaged it as best as she could. "shinyu, i need your help here bandage this around me tight so as to stop the blood flow" she called.

shinyu walked into the room, trying not to be rude and stare
"sure no problem at all. just let me know when its right"
Shinyu began to adjust how tight it was until he got it right
"so when you plan on going to see what we can learn about the men who attacke my village?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:45 pm
goes in in a ball of water and looks around  

ladypunk818

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:47 pm
valak looks all over for somthing  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:48 pm
and asked how do i join or sign up  

ladypunk818

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:51 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

shinyu walked into the room, trying not to be rude and stare
"sure no problem at all. just let me know when its right"
Shinyu began to adjust how tight it was until he got it right
"so when you plan on going to see what we can learn about the men who attacke my village?"

"as soon as u are. i just wanted to clean my wounds and bandage them" she said giving him a quick kiss. She grabbed a robe from the closet montioned for him to turn and changed quickly. "ok im ready" she said  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:52 pm
Hi! ^^ what's going on?)  

La Petite Ange

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:53 pm
The-Dark-Rider

Shinyu hears this and finishes putting the bandaid on Namine, then without a word kicks down ragnos's door, knowing that it was not him making the noise  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:57 pm
KaosAngel012
Hi! ^^ what's going on?)

ummm really nothing right now exept i am about to catch Valak sneaking around in ragnos's room  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:58 pm
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

Shinyu hears this and finishes putting the bandaid on Namine, then without a word kicks down ragnos's door, knowing that it was not him making the noise

Namine walked in after him ready for a confrontation. "where is he" she said angry and ready for a fight.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 673 674 675 676 677 678 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games