Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 674 675 676 677 678 679 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:00 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
valak looks all over for somthing

Shinyu hears this and finishes putting the bandaid on Namine, then without a word kicks down ragnos's door, knowing that it was not him making the noise

Namine walked in after him ready for a confrontation. "where is he" she said angry and ready for a fight.

Shinyu said to Namine telepathically "stay behind me, your hurt"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:02 pm
ladypunk818
and asked how do i join or sign up

hey sorry im not ignoring you its just my char is kinda busy to meat yours. so in a min we well all meat you so stick with us lol  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:03 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

Shinyu hears this and finishes putting the bandaid on Namine, then without a word kicks down ragnos's door, knowing that it was not him making the noise

Namine walked in after him ready for a confrontation. "where is he" she said angry and ready for a fight.

"ok" she said backing up but holding her sword close. dont put ur self in harms way either shinyu i couldnt live without you, she tells him telepathically.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:05 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

"ok" she said backing up but holding her sword close. dont put ur self in harms way either shinyu i couldnt live without you, she tells him telepathically.

"dont worry, i wont put myself in un-necassary danger. but i well do whatever i must to protect you" he said, also telepathically  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:08 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

"dont worry, i wont put myself in un-necassary danger. but i well do whatever i must to protect you" he said, also telepathically

NAmines heart felt light when he treated her so if only she could do more for him. "ok just know that i love u no matter what "  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:10 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

NAmines heart felt light when he treated her so if only she could do more for him. "ok just know that i love u no matter what "

he taps the floor and it makes a eco  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:10 pm
Looks around. "Kuroi.... we need to find both Namine-chan and Shinyu-san to bother them for a while!" she said giggling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:13 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Shinyu smiled saying "dont worry i know you do"
Shinyu then turned his attentio to Valek
"my old biddy Valek. you know i was bugged by you when you showed up then saved Demonus from his death. but when the one you saved took the on i loved away, i decided i nothing less then hated you. so come now, what are you doing here?"  

AlanMatt

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:15 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

"my old biddy Valek. you know i was bugged by you when you showed up then saved Demonus from his death. but when the one you saved took the on i loved away, i decided i nothing less then hated you. so come now, what are you doing here?"

he taps the flor 3 more times and it made a eco and valak said "vary smart for one so foolish"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:18 pm
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

he taps the flor 3 more times and it made a eco and valak said "vary smart for one so foolish"

"youve one more chance to anser before you are struck down. what are you doing here?"  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:18 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Namine was anxious not knowing what to expect.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:19 pm
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Tomoyo's cat ears twitches at the sound of the echo. "I wonder what's that..... c'mon Kuroi! Let's check it out!" runs as fast as she can to where the noise is coming from.  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:20 pm
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

"youve one more chance to anser before you are struck down. what are you doing here?"

he lifts a latch and said "i would love to talk to you...but...i have a friend to visit" he walks in and shuts the latch  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:23 pm
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
animegurl145

he lifts a latch and said "i would love to talk to you...but...i have a friend to visit" he walks in and shuts the latch

shinyu says "this guy really bugs me" following him down the hatch, walking behind him "so who is this friend you are visiting?"  

AlanMatt

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:24 pm
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
animegurl145

shinyu says "this guy really bugs me" following him down the hatch, walking behind him "so who is this friend you are visiting?"

he sees a hodded man and said "so...this is where your hiding"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 674 675 676 677 678 679 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games