Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katanaakuma

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:24 pm
sorry i wasnt talking was geting ready ^.^ i'm leaving now so buy buy  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:25 pm
katanaakuma
sorry i wasnt talking was geting ready ^.^ i'm leaving now so buy buy

bye  

Zanzarus

Naskatan

It did suck a**, I couldn't go anywhere, do anything, talk to anyone, my comp and tv and stuff in my room were taken out and boxed up too. All there was to do was read books (which I read plenty of and they all get pretty boring after the 2nd or 3rd time around), and watch tv in the living room, but I wasn't able to watch what I wanted to watch, I had to watch the Home and Garden Telivision channel all the time, just because my dad has no sense of good tv shows to watch. And don't worry, I get the "special" thing all the time from my friends, and even my family, lol, so i'm a well-known "special" person, lmao.........GO SPECIAL PEOPLE, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

*gives audi a big hug*  
Af Mas
Vashyyk
*dances in his non groundness* last time I was grounded was 2 years ago when I beat some kid up at school cuase he wouldn't ******** off...

I've never beat anyone up, but I know I've wanted to in many situations, and probably could have.

I know one situation where I wouldn't hestitate to fight *remembers Matt Shepard and begins to tear up*

oo.. ~pats affy on the back~  

Zanzarus

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:28 pm
~giggles and hugz wolfen back~ heh sweatdrop

yeah!!! go speciall people!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:28 pm
Audi Kitty
Af Mas
Vashyyk
*dances in his non groundness* last time I was grounded was 2 years ago when I beat some kid up at school cuase he wouldn't ******** off...

I've never beat anyone up, but I know I've wanted to in many situations, and probably could have.

I know one situation where I wouldn't hestitate to fight *remembers Matt Shepard and begins to tear up*

*sniffles* Aww, it's okay. It's just when I think about what happened to that poor guy, I get kind of emotional. You know what I'm talking about?  

Af Mas

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:30 pm
Af Mas
Audi Kitty
Af Mas
Vashyyk

*sniffles* Aww, it's okay. It's just when I think about what happened to that poor guy, I get kind of emotional. You know what I'm talking about?

yeah... just like my female friend, whenever she heard a guy got..... yeah.. ill stop right there.... thats ok affy^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:30 pm
What happened, who, where, when, why, how?

I'm a curious little boy and must know, could ya tell me AF? 3nodding  

Naskatan

Ikodiko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:31 pm
Wolfen_Spirit

Matt Shepard was a gay man that was tricked by two men, taken to the middle of nowhere, tied to a pole, and beaten to death. The killers later claimed it started out for a pair of shoes and $20 (I think).  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:32 pm
Mr. Tanuki
Wolfen_Spirit

Matt Shepard was a gay man that was tricked by two men, taken to the middle of nowhere, tied to a pole, and beaten to death. The killers later claimed it started out for a pair of shoes and $20 (I think).

~gasps~ OMG!! that is so terrible.... wolfen, thoes are 2 REAL retards....  

Zanzarus

Naskatan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:36 pm
Those are two REAL retards..........................................................

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*starts going into a rage, fur standing up a bit, teeth bared, ears back, muscles tightening*

I'M GONNA KILL THOSE ******** BASTARDS, THEY NEED TO DIE FOR DOING SUCH A EVILISHNESS THING TO SOMEONE, AND OVER A PAIR OF SHOES AND 20 FRICKEN DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*aboot to run off and kill them, but stops, knowing the consequences of such rash actions*

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still wanna kill em..............................................  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:37 pm
Wolfen_Spirit
Those are two REAL retards..........................................................

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*starts going into a rage, fur standing up a bit, teeth bared, ears back, muscles tightening*

I'M GONNA KILL THOSE ******** BASTARDS, THEY NEED TO DIE FOR DOING SUCH A EVILISHNESS THING TO SOMEONE, AND OVER A PAIR OF SHOES AND 20 FRICKEN DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*aboot to run off and kill them, but stops, knowing the consequences of such rash actions*

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still wanna kill em..............................................

umm.. i think it was cuz he was gay.... wasnt it?  

Zanzarus

Ikodiko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:38 pm
Audi Kitty
Wolfen_Spirit

Yep.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:38 pm
Mr. Tanuki
Audi Kitty
Wolfen_Spirit

Yep.

huh... theyre dumb....  

Zanzarus

Naskatan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:39 pm
Well, that's partly the problem, but the main thing is that that is just and evil thing to do, people can be so cruel, and it is people like that who need to be punished..................................thoroughly. stressed  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games