Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:42 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

or just a figamatation of my vivid imagination?? **laughs**

Lol, maybe

yeah my imagination does run wild from time to time....**laughs**

LOL

yeppers for I feel if I keep it reined in to long I may burst my spleen when I finally do let it run wild....**laughs**

Oh my. @,@

**laughs** oh yeah....but now I must listen to the voices in my head and call it a night.....nighters and sleep tighters my friend.....have a good one ya hear.....  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:49 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah my imagination does run wild from time to time....**laughs**

LOL

yeppers for I feel if I keep it reined in to long I may burst my spleen when I finally do let it run wild....**laughs**

Oh my. @,@

**laughs** oh yeah....but now I must listen to the voices in my head and call it a night.....nighters and sleep tighters my friend.....have a good one ya hear.....

Good night. ^_^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Oh My Boo

Wealthy Duck

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:55 pm

~A dream is a wish your heart makes

Those rules though whee
who would do that last one? gonk
thats just evil gonk
gonk

When you're fast asleep ~

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:56 pm
Kay9214

hihi Kay.....do you know what the announcement was about???? all I got was page saying user image.....just curious cause of the title......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Yamka Jaden

Circus Apprentice

33,790 Points
  • Cirque du Gothique 500
  • Loyal Ringmaster 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:01 pm
I do rather enjoy this guild's announcements.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:03 pm
Minkiaru

~A dream is a wish your heart makes

Those rules though whee
who would do that last one? gonk
thats just evil gonk
gonk

When you're fast asleep ~

Bwaha. xD

Well, we do have a Trekkie Captain tromping about the temple now. xD  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:04 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214

hihi Kay.....do you know what the announcement was about???? all I got was page saying user image.....just curious cause of the title......

No worries. Funny, not serious.

Darth Daddicus
Recently, members of this temple have been bothering me about the possibility of being randomly banned from the temple grounds without warning. Well, it's not as if though I am required to give you a warning, but I felt it was necessary to make a list of previous infractions perpetrated by members who have received a life-time ban from the temple so that if you are banned at any time, you'll know exactly why:

Things that will cause you to be banned from the temple:

1: Feeding Darth Freddicus Skittles and energy drinks 15 minutes before bedtime.
2: Pouring salt in Darth Daddicus' first cup of coffee as a practical joke.
3: Answering incorrectly when Darth Step-Mommicus asks, "Do these pants make my butt look big?" Which, of course, means answering at all.
4: Not replacing the toilet paper in the Evil Sith Bathroom when you use it all.
5: Replacing the toilet paper in the Evil Sith Bathroom so that it rolls underhand instead of overhand.
6: Demanding a nutritional information guide for the food in the cafeteria.
7: Building a life-size Wookie replica out of Felinophile's cat's hairballs and placing it in front of Darth Daddicus' bedroom door before he wakes up.
8: Telling Darth Step-Mommicus she could probably stand to skip dessert.
9: Secretly feeding Darth Scoobadoobacus chimichangas with extra green chiles.
10: Carving your initials in the back of Darth Scabrous' head while his back is turned.
11: Watching a Star Trek marathon on May The Fourth!

All of these listed are infractions which have caused previous members to become banned from the temple. So, if you know somebody who has been banned from the temple, and they are still wondering why, feel free to show them this list of atrocities which they most likely perpetrated.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:06 pm
Yamka Jaden

Lol, Daddicus is pretty good at what he does.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:09 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

No worries. Funny, not serious.

Darth Daddicus
Recently, members of this temple have been bothering me about the possibility of being randomly banned from the temple grounds without warning. Well, it's not as if though I am required to give you a warning, but I felt it was necessary to make a list of previous infractions perpetrated by members who have received a life-time ban from the temple so that if you are banned at any time, you'll know exactly why:

Things that will cause you to be banned from the temple:

1: Feeding Darth Freddicus Skittles and energy drinks 15 minutes before bedtime.
2: Pouring salt in Darth Daddicus' first cup of coffee as a practical joke.
3: Answering incorrectly when Darth Step-Mommicus asks, "Do these pants make my butt look big?" Which, of course, means answering at all.
4: Not replacing the toilet paper in the Evil Sith Bathroom when you use it all.
5: Replacing the toilet paper in the Evil Sith Bathroom so that it rolls underhand instead of overhand.
6: Demanding a nutritional information guide for the food in the cafeteria.
7: Building a life-size Wookie replica out of Felinophile's cat's hairballs and placing it in front of Darth Daddicus' bedroom door before he wakes up.
8: Telling Darth Step-Mommicus she could probably stand to skip dessert.
9: Secretly feeding Darth Scoobadoobacus chimichangas with extra green chiles.
10: Carving your initials in the back of Darth Scabrous' head while his back is turned.
11: Watching a Star Trek marathon on May The Fourth!

All of these listed are infractions which have caused previous members to become banned from the temple. So, if you know somebody who has been banned from the temple, and they are still wondering why, feel free to show them this list of atrocities which they most likely perpetrated.

**laughs hysterically** thanks my friend.....in light of news I have gotten it a good laugh......  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:12 pm
Kay9214
Yamka Jaden

Very much so. I SO needed that laugh.  

Yamka Jaden

Circus Apprentice

33,790 Points
  • Cirque du Gothique 500
  • Loyal Ringmaster 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:14 pm
Skyailia
**laughs hysterically** thanks my friend.....in light of news I have gotten it a good laugh......

That doesn't sound good. ono  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:15 pm
Yamka Jaden
Kay9214
Yamka Jaden

Very much so. I SO needed that laugh.

The whole bunch around here can be pretty wacky. o.o
Lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:22 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah some one on my friend list was banned from a guild I am in..... really don't want to talk about it....too much drama.....  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:24 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah some one on my friend list was banned from a guild I am in..... really don't want to talk about it....too much drama.....

Yep, I just steer clear of it...  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games