Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:27 pm
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

he taps the flor 3 more times and it made a eco and valak said "vary smart for one so foolish"

"youve one more chance to anser before you are struck down. what are you doing here?"

he lifts a latch and said "i would love to talk to you...but...i have a friend to visit" he walks in and shuts the latch

shinyu says "this guy really bugs me" following him down the hatch, walking behind him "so who is this friend you are visiting?"

he sees a hodded man and said "so...this is where your hiding"

Namine decides to guard the entrance and lets shinyu go on ahead.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:27 pm
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

he taps the flor 3 more times and it made a eco and valak said "vary smart for one so foolish"

"youve one more chance to anser before you are struck down. what are you doing here?"

he lifts a latch and said "i would love to talk to you...but...i have a friend to visit" he walks in and shuts the latch

shinyu says "this guy really bugs me" following him down the hatch, walking behind him "so who is this friend you are visiting?"

Shinyu, now quite annoyed places his blade on Valek's shoulder, ready to but his jugular vein if he tried anything
"what is the name of this man and why is he hiding?"  

AlanMatt

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:28 pm
Stops running. "Huh.... it just when away.... where is everybodyyyyy?!" After looking for a while, finds Namine. "namine-chan!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:28 pm
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

Shinyu, now quite annoyed places his blade on Valek's shoulder, ready to but his jugular vein if he tried anything

valak walks toward him and said "well....ragnos is hiding here because he dosent want any of you getting hurt"  

Dante Borges

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:31 pm
KaosAngel012
Stops running. "Huh.... it just when away.... where is everybodyyyyy?!" After looking for a while, finds Namine. "namine-chan!!"

"tomoyo" namine said surprised. "its not safe here come by me so i can guard you" she said calling to her. "shinyu is inside seeing if he can find answers on the destruction of his village"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:32 pm
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

valak walks toward him and said "well....ragnos is hiding here because he dosent want any of you getting hurt"

walking with Valak keeping his blade in the same position, he asks "and why would he be putting us in danger?"  

AlanMatt

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:33 pm
animegurl145
KaosAngel012

"tomoyo" namine said surprised. "its not safe here come by me so i can guard you" she said calling to her. "shinyu is inside seeing if he can find answers on the destruction of his village"

[just a correction, im not trying to find ansers on my village, but on why Valak is here]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:34 pm
animegurl145
KaosAngel012

Tomoyo tils her head curiously and walks over to her. "Oh... what village is he from? because my vilage was destroyed too...."  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:34 pm
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

walking with Valak keeping his blade in the same position, he asks "and why would he be putting us in danger?"

"he tries not to let his anger get the best of him" he said wile ragnos clinches his head  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:36 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
KaosAngel012

[just a correction, im not trying to find ansers on my village, but on why Valak is here]

[ok my bad]

"dont really know " namine said sadly.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:36 pm
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

"he tries not to let his anger get the best of him" he said wile ragnos clinches his head

"and what happens if his anger does get the best of him?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:37 pm
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

"the last tme that happened.....your village got destroyed"  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:39 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
KaosAngel012

[ok my bad]

"Oh..... then I'll make you company!" she said smiling toward Namine while kuroi climbed to the top of Tomoyo's head. She giggled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:41 pm
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
KaosAngel012

[ok my bad]

"Oh..... then I'll make you company!" she said smiling toward Namine while kuroi climbed to the top of Tomoyo's head. She giggled.

namine smiled and petted the cat on tomoyos head. "the kitty is adorable tomoyo, reminds me of you" she said pinching her cheeks.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:41 pm
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

"the last tme that happened.....your village got destroyed"

Shinyu was shocked, but did not dare let his gaurd down. he was no longer sure what he believed "but an army destroyed my village and its people, not one mant. i know because i killed 3 of the men responsible for it already. explain that?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games