Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 676 677 678 679 680 681 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:03 pm
Our kennel assistant quit..didn't even give any notice. Right in the middle of buisy season too, which sucks because now me and the other trainer have to do all the work plus training.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:34 pm
shoki_de_nai
I FINALLY GOT MY STUFF BACK Y'ALL! Took almost a year, but the things that were taken in my hacking have been restored to me. Wh00t! Though, the messages I got was kinda...mean?

"The user responsible has been dealt with and your items/gold restored. Please be more careful with the security of your account and password as we may not be so generous should this occur again. By the way, that also includes keeping your account out of the hands of people who share your computer."

They made me feel stupid and threatened not to help me if it happens again? Nice.
Congrats, congrats, and congrats on finally getting your items back.

As for the message, I don't think it was meant to be seen as mean, but as honest. With as many of the cases they have to deal with of people loosing stuff by giving out their password/not being careful, I'm sure they give a statement like that to everyone after they get their stuff back.

The truth is, the mods aren't responsible for your items. They didn't have to go through all the trouble of getting them back for you. They did though, but I don't blame them for all at warning you to be more careful in the future.

Rainey- Blah that sucks. Hope you find a good new person soon.  

Krissim Klaw

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:38 pm
Yeah, I guess just the way it was phrased bothered me. Regardless, I'm just happy to have my things back. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:42 pm
shoki_de_nai
Yeah, I guess just the way it was phrased bothered me. Regardless, I'm just happy to have my things back. whee
Hmmm... or did you get your stuff back! How can I tell when your avi is covered with items... how do I know your really Shoki under neath all of that stuff?!?!?! scream rofl  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:42 pm
Maybe one of our avi-contests should be a clutter fest. xd We can call it Pack Rats.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:44 pm
Diana Vulpes
Maybe one of our avi-contests should be a clutter fest. xd We can call it Pack Rats.
Don't tempt me!

Seriously though that would be one contest I would be sure to enter. XD rofl  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:46 pm
Krissim Klaw
Diana Vulpes
Don't tempt me!

I will be much happy when someone else takes over the contests. sweatdrop I don't care about the prizes, I just like coming up with the outfits.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:02 pm
Krissim Klaw
shoki_de_nai
Hmmm... or did you get your stuff back! How can I tell when your avi is covered with items... how do I know your really Shoki under neath all of that stuff?!?!?! scream rofl

And this isn't even everything I got back. xd  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:00 pm
Rainey_angel81
Our kennel assistant quit..didn't even give any notice. Right in the middle of buisy season too, which sucks because now me and the other trainer have to do all the work plus training.

Ouch.... that's really got to suck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:11 pm
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's good news from Krissim, time! As many of you have probably heard me lamenting in the past, because of my mitral valve prolapse heart condition, I was forced to take icky medication before cleanings to supposedly prevent heart infections. That said medication, would then leave me, along with many people who had to take it suffering from horrible cramps, stomach/bowel pains, and such. Well, after extensive testing the American Heart Association revised that rule. They have discovered that conditions like MVP do not need medications for dental procedures.

One of the dentists in the article brought up the point,

"If you think about it, people with periodontal problems can cause their gums to bleed at home and introduce the same bacteria into their mouths," he said. "So why in the dental office is it any different than in your bathroom?"

That is the same ******** point I brought up to every one of my ******** doctors. I demanded to get a reason why it would be any different, and not one of them could give me an answer that made sence. In fact, they couldn't give me an answer period. So, all I can say is ******** YAH I WAS RIGHT! IN YOUR FACE WHITECOATS!

(Cough, cough) sorry about that, but I just had to post something. I feel such vindication right now, not to mention over-joyed. No more meds for me! (Skips off)

If your interested in reading the article, you can find it here- http://www.nbc6.net/health/13635838/detail.html?dl=mainclick  

Krissim Klaw

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:34 pm
That's great news Krissim! Now go down there and have some minor procedure to rub it in their faces? sweatdrop

EDIT: I just got my uni marks. I'll upload a screenshot in a sec.

User Image

For those who don't know:

P-Pass
C-Credit
D-Distinction  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:19 pm
Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw
Diana Vulpes
Don't tempt me!

I will be much happy when someone else takes over the contests. sweatdrop I don't care about the prizes, I just like coming up with the outfits.
I can do it if you like....I don't mind helping out, I just like participating....so...maybe we could take turns or something?  

Manda_Tifa

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:41 pm
We have puppies now! The stray black dog came into our yard and got under the back house and had her pups. From what we can see there are about 6 of them, black, brown, and spotted. They are so cute. whee We plan to let them grow up in the yard and once they are over a month or maybe less give them away. But right now they are safe and mamma dog is doing a great job of keeping them safe and tending to them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:50 pm
Car broke down too. But it's running again now..they just told me not to drive it any long distances  

Rainey_angel81

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:26 am
At AC right now. Got stuff to tell about it. Met with a few people from the AFG there, they know who they are, as well as a bunch of other people. Once I have steady internet I'll tell more about it.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 676 677 678 679 680 681 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games