Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 677 678 679 680 681 682 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**laughs then looks at you** well Mikey wasn't too happy I was still talking so he gave me a couple more pills.....tried to get everyone to join us but no one wanted to

Oh, it was Mikey with the pills?
Join you, in the cell?

yeah...it is Mikey....yep why not the more the merrier......

Why not?
Plenty of reasons, I think. @.@

well I guess you could say I am not thinking to straight after taking that pill...I did take the others Mikey gave me and then I got kinda sleepy............

Well... @.@
Oh my.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:49 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**laughs then looks at you** well Mikey wasn't too happy I was still talking so he gave me a couple more pills.....tried to get everyone to join us but no one wanted to

Oh, it was Mikey with the pills?
Join you, in the cell?

Why not?

well I guess you could say I am not thinking to straight after taking that pill...I did take the others Mikey gave me and then I got kinda sleepy............

Well... @.@
Oh my.

oh me....oh my....I think I am going to take a nap again.....wonder where I will be when I wake up this time????  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:51 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Why not?

Well... @.@
Oh my.

oh me....oh my....I think I am going to take a nap again.....wonder where I will be when I wake up this time????

You move when you sleep? >.<
Doesn't sound good either. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Why not?

Well... @.@
Oh my.

well with Mikey here I don't know if I will be staying here or if he has other plans for me......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:58 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Well... @.@
Oh my.

well with Mikey here I don't know if I will be staying here or if he has other plans for me......

And the others and a cell can't stop that? >.<  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:01 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Well... @.@
Oh my.

well I hope they or it can....but he got into the cell without any trouble and smart did not see him....so I do not know what will happen....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:05 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well I hope they or it can....but he got into the cell without any trouble and smart did not see him....so I do not know what will happen....

Well, good luck. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:07 pm
Kay9214

well my friend I am going to log my grabs and call it a night...so I say nighters and sleep tighters.....hope ya have a good one ya hear..**smiles**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:10 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214

well my friend I am going to log my grabs and call it a night...so I say nighters and sleep tighters.....hope ya have a good one ya hear..**smiles**

Good night. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:09 am
OMG I would just like to say that I really appreciate the thought and wit and whimsy that go into the Guild announcements and updates. What a creative bunch you all are.  

Sapphina

Benevolent Phantom

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 677 678 679 680 681 682 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games