Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 677 678 679 680 681 682 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:01 pm
neon blue penguin
AlanMatt
neon blue penguin
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

"you better look again" ragnos grew his head back

[kinda unfair for him to be un-killable dont you think?]
(kinda unfair for you to be able to slice peoples heads off without giving them a chance to dobge or block or counter)

[ragnos wasnt moving to begin with]
(doesnt mean he cant start moving hes not quadraplegic)

[hmmm. ok granted i well take that event out. but also, you beter not pull anymore of that stupid crap like "itts a golem" when it bleed]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:02 pm
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012

"Oh..... then I'll make you company!" she said smiling toward Namine while kuroi climbed to the top of Tomoyo's head. She giggled.

namine smiled and petted the cat on tomoyos head. "the kitty is adorable tomoyo, reminds me of you" she said pinching her cheeks.

Kuroi purred when Namine began to pet his head. Tomoyo giggled. "Me? Like that cat? he's super lazy! All he does is sleep and eat!" Kuroi meows in protest. "Well it's true, Kuroi!" she laughs a bit. "But I love him nonetheless!"

Namine laughed feeling relief for a change. "you two are made for each other"

"Yeah... if he was human or at least neko-jin I would probably date him....." she said, blushing and giggling.

Namine laughed "all creatures have a spirit if the kitty wanted to he could make a pact with a familiar and change into a different form" she said smiling.

"Really...?" looks at her surprised. "Kuroi could be human...? Cool!" she said laughing. "That would be kinda fun... but it would be a bit to heavy for me to carry him in my head, don't you think..?" points to a sleeping kuroi in her head.  

La Petite Ange

AlanMatt

The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

"ragnos is the strongest enime of all...and my army helped him" he looks at ragnos and his eyes glowed red

Shinyu said to him "keep in mind, i can cut you open in an area that you well bleed to death in under a minute if i so please. are you here to kill ragnos?"

ragnoses eyes turn red and valak said "no....just posses him"

"i well happily allow you to live under one condition"

"hehehehehehe.....what made you think that you will kill me with ragnos under my control"

"the fact that if i cut your jugular, wich i can do any time i want, you well die"  
AlanMatt
neon blue penguin
AlanMatt
neon blue penguin
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

"you better look again" ragnos grew his head back

[kinda unfair for him to be un-killable dont you think?]
(kinda unfair for you to be able to slice peoples heads off without giving them a chance to dobge or block or counter)

[hmmm. ok granted i well take that event out. but also, you beter not pull anymore of that stupid crap like "itts a golem" when it bleed]
(golems can do anything it depends on who makes them even greek legends tell about the first humans are made of clay)  

neon blue penguin

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:04 pm
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012

Kuroi purred when Namine began to pet his head. Tomoyo giggled. "Me? Like that cat? he's super lazy! All he does is sleep and eat!" Kuroi meows in protest. "Well it's true, Kuroi!" she laughs a bit. "But I love him nonetheless!"

"Yeah... if he was human or at least neko-jin I would probably date him....." she said, blushing and giggling.

Namine laughed "all creatures have a spirit if the kitty wanted to he could make a pact with a familiar and change into a different form" she said smiling.

"Really...?" looks at her surprised. "Kuroi could be human...? Cool!" she said laughing. "That would be kinda fun... but it would be a bit to heavy for me to carry him in my head, don't you think..?" points to a sleeping kuroi in her head.

"Thats true" namine said.

[hey guys stop with the arguing its an rp : (]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:05 pm
neon blue penguin
AlanMatt
neon blue penguin
AlanMatt
neon blue penguin

(golems can do anything it depends on who makes them even greek legends tell about the first humans are made of clay)

[so now all greek legends are true in this game]?  

AlanMatt

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:06 pm
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012

(thats true were arguing over something that physicaly didnt happen)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:09 pm
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012

[haha yea i guess we are being kinda goofy. ok well i took my thing about killing ragnos off. truce then?]  

AlanMatt

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:11 pm
AlanMatt
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012

[haha yea i guess we are being kinda goofy. ok well i took my thing about killing ragnos off. truce then?]
(sure truce besides i wont even be here for week)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:11 pm
AlanMatt
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012

(that's the spirit! =3 )  

La Petite Ange

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:12 pm
[well, since he logged off in the middle of the event what do we do now?]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:13 pm
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012

"Yeah it is, " she giggles softly as she takes Kuroi in her arms and pets him. Feeling him purr.  

La Petite Ange

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:15 pm
AlanMatt
[well, since he logged off in the middle of the event what do we do now?]

[lol i dont know most folks quit this rp : ( were the only ones left ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:17 pm
(>.> <.<)
Arage wanders around the school, the wound in his chest almost completely healed. "God it feels good to move around," he said, having been bed-ridden for quite some time.  

Repressed Memories

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:19 pm
valak said "he is the...what?" ragnos knelt down wile chinching his head  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 677 678 679 680 681 682 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games