Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:29 am
Cutegirlo0o
Salem Delgado
I sat there and watched Kaoru as she slept for a while before walking over to the window 'I know I must help her but...for my sister...I still must find Saya...please let this end soon...'

I stirred a little in my sleep, I was having a nightmare about my father... he was taking over our world completely, and he had killed my mother and sister.. I was about to face him when I was stabbed in my nightmare.. killed.. I started yelling out in my sleep, "No!!" I was shaking incredibly while sleeping.

"Kaoru?! Kaoru what is wrong?!" I yelled as I rushed to her side and began gently shaking her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:50 am
thinks "Could that be... it must be... I'll try" looks to Diva. Excuse me fare lady, but would your name happen to be Diva? A small smirk grows on my face.  

Takaya Kotori-Asobi

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:47 pm
I awoke with my eyes widened.. escaping the nightmare to reality.. I breathed heavily, "Oh thank God... it was just another nightmare... it's not real... it's not real..." I was still shaking, looking past Sano instead of looking at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:54 pm
She looks at him curious as to how he knew her name"Yes it is Diva, how did you know?"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:58 pm
I stepped in front of her, "Don't you dare come near her.. and wipe that smirk off your face.." I said in a dark and threatening tone, keeping Diva behind me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:02 pm
She looked at him then at Kazuki" he he looks familiar."She remembered her first sleep" I had other chevalier but they all died except one, but he left, before i got to see him. His name is Jeremy."  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:06 pm
I was a little shocked at this, "So.. you trust him?" I said more calmly. I was a little irritated from his re-appearance.. What if he tries to take my Diva away?.. I won't let him.. he's a chevalier of the past.. I'm her chevalier now.. I thought to myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:07 pm
She shook her head" I don;t know yet, but i don't think i should, he left me to fend for myself when my others died."She said crying remembered when her sister tried to kill her"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:13 pm
I still remained in front of Diva, but I looked at Jeremy angrily, "How dare you not help her in her time of need! If my Diva doesn't trust you, then nor shall I!" I shouted at him, taking Diva into my arms while jumping into the air for my wings to spread out, hovering above him at a safer distance, "What do you have to say for yourself Jeremy?!" I said as I wiped the tears away from Diva's face, then whispered to her, "Do not worry beautiful.. you are safe, I won't let him hurt you anymore.." I said in a soft tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:17 pm
She smiled" i know,Kazuki, and i am glad."She said holding on to him  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:21 pm
I smiled at her then looked back at Jeremy with an angry face, "Well?! You going to answer me Jeremy?!" I shouted at him, holding Diva close to me while up in the air.

((We should probably wait for him to answer now))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:33 pm
She smiled" (yes we should)  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:15 am
"Kaoru? Are you alright?" I asked carefully as I looked in her eyes worried at the fear I saw.

(Wow you two post alot! Surprised you didn't scare him off! whee )

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:29 pm
"Oh dear... making such a big fuss over a matter such as this..."
shouts"Diva it's not my fault. Father took me away. He didn't think that his experiment was ready to fight the likes of Saya. If you still don't feel that you can trust me then I understand, but I'll let you know this, I still love you more than anything in any world. Sorry... au revoir." turns around and begins to walk away but stops and looks back "I found Saya... but she's asleep right now." looks foward and begins to walk away again  

Takaya Kotori-Asobi

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:31 pm
She cried" No don't leave , i didn't know" She stopped and sniffled" he he never told me, please come back" She said falling on her knees  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games