Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:24 pm
"you know why she would be upset..." Jim said, his voice was starting to rise, "No matter what you say... all she sees, is you caring for Catherine... spending time with Catherine... She just thinks that you would rather have Catherine, then her...." He said. "You wouldnt let Ryuzaki even think about Catherine...." His voice was getting louder, "You broke Ryuzakis are just because he thought that he might like her!!" He said, " Avill thinks that you and Catherine are still in love!!" Jim turned and ran down the hallway.

Tim stood up, "I am sorry Zach..." he said, "I have never seen Jim get this way before..."

Ryuzaki had fallen silant, and slightly pink.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:32 pm
Zach sighed. "You wouldn't understand... We were locked up together for over four years. It's actually normal we'd like each other, care for each other, when all we've had is each other."

Catherine shuddered. "Zach... Your mother..."

Zachary looked at the child's forehead. He sighed in relief. "Aphrodite, not Athena. Thank god."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:20 pm
"Who says we wouldnt understand... " Tim said, stoping, "Me and Jim have almost never been apart... we never talked to anyone, untill Avill came..." He said, "So dont judge how well other people understand, unless you actully know them that well..." He turned and ran after his brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:28 pm
Zach's gray eyes flashed dangerously. "And," He murmured, "How would you understand four years of abuse?"  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:35 pm
Ryuzaki looked up, both twins had already left the room, "What is her name..." he asked, looking at Catherine.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:37 pm
Catherine smiled. "Sakura."

Zach's lips moved in a silent prayer.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:45 pm
Tim caught up with Jim, "Jim!! you shouldnt have said stuff like that to Zach... it was rude..."

Jim shook his head, "It was the truth.."

Avill was still asleep on the couch in the twins rooms.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:48 pm
Zach whispered, "Thank you Artemis..." Moonlight danced around Sakura. "So it was with Catherine, so it shall be with Sakura. May Artemis watch over thee."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:49 am
Ryuzaki stood up, "I am going back into my room... i need to get some stuff done..." he said. He walked out of the room, leaving Zach and Catherine alone.

Jim and Tim were in the hallway in front of there room, arguing in wispers.

Avill was still asleep, covered with Jims blanket. She was having a series of nightmares. She was mummbling something in her sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:12 pm
Zach sighed. "I need to talk to Avill." He got up and left.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:42 pm
The twins looked in there room, they both were frowning. Tim walked over, he shook her slightly, "Avill... wake up..." he said, "Come Avill..." He knew that if she was mumbling something, she was having a nightmare, the loud she talked, the worse it was.

Jim shook his head, "How did we wake her up last time..." he asked Tim.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:45 pm
Zach walked into the room and glanced at Avill. "Nightmare?" He asked.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:59 pm
Jim ignored Zach. Tim looked at him though, "Ya... she gets them from time to time, " Tim was sitting next to the couch, he turned back to avill, "Avill.. wake up.." he said shaking her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:13 pm
Zach took out his knife and forced it into his thumb. A tiny pinprick of blood appeared, and he made a sign on Avill's head. "Peace, child..." He murmured. Athena's sign settled into Avill's forehead. "She'll stop having her nightmare in a little bit."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:46 pm
Avil fell silant, her breathing was soft again. Tim stood up, he straighted the blanket that was covering avill. Jim looked at Zach, his arms crossed, "Why did you come in here..." he asked.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff