Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:09 am
*sits panting slightly*
Ok, right now Rose's is healthy as are all of mine.
that will probably change rather quickly but it is good to know.
And I see cracks!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:46 am
DaRkMuNcHkIn0889
hey yall

thanks for helping my eggs willa since they are fine now. i had noticed that they had soft shell and had been trying to post em places but having time for anything on this comp for too long is hard. i think until i get less busy thisll be my last batch. im still gonna come around n click eggs to help yall out but none of my own for a bit.

these are the ones from DBM. i think the orange is gonna be okay but imma post the black around.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not a problem, Dark! Glad to help! How are the puppies doing? biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:49 am
gah. The cave is taking SOOOOOOOOOOO long to load right now.
*grumps* Me wants to check up on the ones I was walking but they is not loading right.
Edit: Willa, we should make the post about eggs a sticky. It be getting lost at the bottom of the pile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:39 am
Arrie Warclaw
gah. The cave is taking SOOOOOOOOOOO long to load right now.
*grumps* Me wants to check up on the ones I was walking but they is not loading right.
Edit: Willa, we should make the post about eggs a sticky. It be getting lost at the bottom of the pile.

That's a good idea. Can you do that? I can't.

BTW, your black hatchling is sick. Just updated the Infirmary. Will take it walking with the others. 3nodding biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:40 am
Update ...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Monday, June 16, at 12:35 pm ET

* GOOD NEWS *

All three of Aldora21's hatchlings are now healthy adults!

DragonRose94's hatchling is well!

All of DaRkMuNcHkIn0889's eggs have nice, hard shells again but need help to hatch (see below)!

Both DarkWyvernwings's gray hatchling and Kimmiora's dino grew up!

wahmbulance HELP NEEDED! wahmbulance

DaRkMuNcHkIn0889's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. have only 2 days left to hatch!

Draconia23's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.2 days left to grow up!

justkittykat's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.8 days left to mature!

Babies afflicted with S3 (Soft Shell or Sick) disease

bd004's black hatchling is sick. sad

Time to go traveling...

~ ~ ~ Dragon walkie. Please click the babies below and help them grow. Thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EDIT @ 1:35 p.m.: Have removed Beady's black hatchling from the group for now. After much walkies around CB, it still is sick. Don't want to aggravate the baby's problem.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:28 pm
Yeah, he is sick and it seems more difficult to get rid of this time. I took him out of my sig and will see if I can keep my paper healthy. Hopefully the imbalance will settle soon. I might take him walking tomorrow with the others.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:37 pm
hey guys! heard you guys wanna make this a sticky...shall i see if i can for you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:45 pm
z3r0 sum
hey guys! heard you guys wanna make this a sticky...shall i see if i can for you?

No, it was something else and it has been taken care of.
But thanks for the offer Zero!  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:50 pm
Arrie Warclaw
z3r0 sum

for sure! no problem. smile
[and i really wish the cave would have some friggin eggs!!! scream i wanna start one.. ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:54 pm
z3r0 sum
Arrie Warclaw
z3r0 sum

[and i really wish the cave would have some friggin eggs!!! scream i wanna start one.. ]

Top of the hour, and hope to god your connection is fast.
Or get your dragons at what is early in the morning for me. I am EST so....eh, do the math. My brain is off right now for time zone changes.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:58 pm
Arrie Warclaw
z3r0 sum
Arrie Warclaw
z3r0 sum

Or get your dragons at what is early in the morning for me. I am EST so....eh, do the math. My brain is off right now for time zone changes.

its probably because i have such a slow connection. oi go at the top of the hour. this time i'm going in 3 minutes beforehand. see if it works. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:31 pm
Ok Willa, I think you can walk my black and paper some more. The problem is I am keeping them in my sig as usual so they are collecting a ton and a half of regular views.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:34 pm
z3r0 sum
Arrie Warclaw
z3r0 sum
Arrie Warclaw
z3r0 sum

its probably because i have such a slow connection. oi go at the top of the hour. this time i'm going in 3 minutes beforehand. see if it works. razz

Yeah, my blasted, flippin', scream connection is driving me nuts too! Both Sapphire and I were on at the same time very early this morning (I'm fighting some insomia). And who never saw the golden egg that Sapphire nabbed? Well, any guesses? Stupid, frickin' computer. evil

Oh, well... I did get 2 splits. Maybe one of them will be a female. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:23 pm
Willa-Wisp
DaRkMuNcHkIn0889
hey yall

thanks for helping my eggs willa since they are fine now. i had noticed that they had soft shell and had been trying to post em places but having time for anything on this comp for too long is hard. i think until i get less busy thisll be my last batch. im still gonna come around n click eggs to help yall out but none of my own for a bit.

these are the ones from DBM. i think the orange is gonna be okay but imma post the black around.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not a problem, Dark! Glad to help! How are the puppies doing? biggrin

they are doing fine. theyre gettin big, bout 1 1/2 pounds now and they are a week old already. cant wait till they open their eyes  

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:30 pm
Arrie Warclaw
Ok Willa, I think you can walk my black and paper some more. The problem is I am keeping them in my sig as usual so they are collecting a ton and a half of regular views.

Will do! biggrin  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games