Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
PC[temp name] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:40 pm
-sits down on one of the leather sofas to relax- ugh...i'm so tired..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:41 pm
z3r0 sum

Want a back walk from me? I is good at it. Really gets all the knots out.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:48 pm
8shivvers* that... would hurt... my lower back's killing me and I have a horrible sunburn on my back and shoulders from 4 days ago that still hurts and I have been doing WAY too much manual labor with those horrid little trees we had to plane (over 250 of them >.< ) and the 7 fruit trees and watering and... and... and... lifting cases of milk containing 3 gallons a case and I took 2 cases a load and I was already feeling horrid after not sleeping (due to sunburn pain ) and watering trees already.... and.... blah... I woke up with a migraine... and.... this should totally go in the rant thread. crying sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:51 pm
Arrie Warclaw
z3r0 sum

ooh...that sounds incredible! -sets out a mat and lays it on teh floor, then plops down on his stomach-

but yeah...i stayed up till nearly 6am trying to delete every post about a certain new guild, but my comp was lagging so bad and i was so tired that i knocked out about a page of conversation...then kitty randomly tried to help by editing the posts to make em spam [which, in my tired state, made my kidney explode form the laughter]

@aecy - poor you...you always have some form of bruise or burn about you. sad  

idgaf kthx
Crew

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:55 pm
eh, you learn to deal... but I'm feeling really twitchy and rather weak from taking meds that knocked out the migraine. User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:55 pm
z3r0 sum
Arrie Warclaw
z3r0 sum

ooh...that sounds incredible! -sets out a mat and lays it on teh floor, then plops down on his stomach-

but yeah...i stayed up till nearly 6am trying to delete every post about a certain new guild, but my comp was lagging so bad and i was so tired that i knocked out about a page of conversation...then kitty randomly tried to help by editing the posts to make em spam [which, in my tired state, made my kidney explode form the laughter]

K, just don't wriggle. I'll try to keep the claws out of the way but can't promise you won't get stuck.
*does elegant hop and gently lands on your back*  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:58 pm
..at least these new emoted from the updated tektek toolbar work after I installed the gaia one again. that kinda rocks. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:58 pm
*starts up near the neck, digging heels of paws in to work out the muscle kinks*  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:59 pm
Arrie Warclaw
z3r0 sum
Arrie Warclaw
z3r0 sum

K, just don't wriggle. I'll try to keep the claws out of the way but can't promise you won't get stuck.
*does elegant hop and gently lands on your back*

-gulps- okay...i'm kinda used to scratches and cuts from being here, so i should be alright. -feels a small crack as you land on my back-

@aecy - i can relate....except im not in need of meds to feel tired and twitchy... actually, i stay away from meds. they make me loopy. which is never good.. like i have a really strange story involving NyQuil... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:01 pm
Arrie Warclaw
*starts up near the neck, digging heels of paws in to work out the muscle kinks*

-closes eyes and lets BDs magic work- that feels awesome! [actually, i wouldn't mind a good massage IRL about now...]  

idgaf kthx
Crew

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:02 pm
z3r0 sum
Arrie Warclaw

-closes eyes and lets BDs magic work- that feels awesome! [actually, i wouldn't mind a good massage IRL about now...]

*paces in a neat circle on your shoulders, feeling things crack under me*
oo..You need to relax more....all this stiff stuff.......  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:03 pm
ahh, I have an aunt who says that she can't have it cause just that little amount of alcohol makes her loopy. xd
but I'm talking about pills... sudaphed and migraine formula... and if I didn't have them... I would be in serious horribly migrainey pain at the moment... so it's worth the loopiness....
( I ALWAYS get side effects from meds... so I only take half-doses of most stuff. )

yeah... I have a not-so-funny story about zomig... sweatdrop (migraine med... for most people, it works like a dream... for me?..... nightmare.... )  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:05 pm
.........I can't stand massages.... User Image
I'm kinda weird about being touched... go figure. But if someone tried to rub my shoulders... it would be intensely painful for me... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:07 pm
Arrie Warclaw
z3r0 sum
Arrie Warclaw

*paces in a neat circle on your shoulders, feeling things crack under me*
oo..You need to relax more....all this stiff stuff.......

heh -crack- trust me...i'm always relaxing. rofl i just never get massages or backwalks or anything, so over a long time it -crack- builds up.

@aecy - poor you... but i will agree, loopiness is better than pain -crack-

and anyways, i once took too much nyquil...there was only a little left in the bottle but i guess it was still about twice the normal dose, so i got messed up and basically went on a 'lets call every girl i know and ask her ouit' spree. i woke up and had messages on my phone from three of them asking if i was okay. one girl actually said yes to me [lol], and two just stopped talking to me. sweatdrop  

idgaf kthx
Crew

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:08 pm
aecy
.........I can't stand massages.... User Image
I'm kinda weird about being touched... go figure. But if someone tried to rub my shoulders... it would be intensely painful for me... sweatdrop

And that be why I always ask first.
It was kinda funny but last year I was at a friend's birthday party.
One of the guys I knew had pulled a muscle lifting stuff and the party was starting to die so I offered to give him a shoulder message.
I had him melted on the floor in ten minutes.
The funny part is, I was better at it than his girlfriend  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces