Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Angel of Sol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:02 pm
Orion caught his bag and inspected the laptop. He sat down and turned on his laptop. It all looked well until he found a new program in there called 'Takeover.' Great they messed with my laptop. Something pulled Orion to run the program and he did. He could see names and a picture of everyone in the room. He double clicked Alastair's name and got an error message: “Error:Not Enough Resources.” Just then a large man burst through the door. After this greeting Orion asked, “Hello, Why yes we did. Did you put a new program on my laptop?"
((A little something of what it'll look like Takeover. And yes i did build it myself))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:04 pm
Gwen smiled with impulsive delight. Surprising and eccentric this person certainly was, but he was also happy to see them; it made for a nice change. "Yes, we did," she answered readily, making an effort to stand. Her legs were still a little wobbly, but she managed in the end. "My name is Gwen Mantle," she said, holding out her hand to be shaken,"Thank you for saving us."  

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:07 pm
Alastair stumbled back from the door in shock as the gears spun and the door slammed open.

"Wha? Who are you?" he stuttered.

After catching himself, a small smile met his lips, "Good to meet ya, Smith!" he said, catching on to the man's excitement.

He nodded, "Aye, we came from Penfold Estate." he answered.

"You mean the Driskoll Manor?" Smith asked, "I think you mean the Driskoll Manor."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:09 pm
Jordan stared at him like he was a chicken with it's head chopped off. He finally spoke "I see you have a nice gun. I was wondering if you had any assault rifles, oh and gas masks." Jordan began scheming.  

Anchou

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:13 pm
Shikyo wasn't going to be taken in so easily. "How do you know about the mansion? that obviously isn't where we are now..." He bore a grim expression. He just generally didn't trust anyone who was so happy and optimistic, especially after the short hell he'd been through in the mansion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:16 pm
Smith grabbed Gwen's hand. It was similar to putting one's hand into a vice grip, except more fleshy and warmer. Smith was very warm. Maybe it was all the excited little motions he made. The shake itself was like being in a crocodile's death roll, almost literally - Smith was strong.

"You're welcome," he added to his statement. "Gas masks? Have we ever. In every shade of the rainbow and camoflage, too! But the camo one's mine," he added thoughtfully. "I do have a nice gun, too. It's big. .85 cal." He grinned manically. "I let one of the other guys try to shoot it, and he's been off the frontline with a broken wrist and hand.

"And I know about the Driskoll Manor because..."  

SirBayer

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:19 pm
((Dude, an .85 would not break a wrist and arm.
It would shatter the entire upper half of the body. That's like hand-firing a cannon.
Also...what are we doing?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:20 pm
Jordan looked at him shocked "I didn't mean like that. Maybe a G36? Or a G3." This man took things to the extreme and that made Jordan feel uncomfortable. He would still persist until he got what he needed though.  

Anchou

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:29 pm
Gwen wondered if her own wrist was broken. Her fingers certainly weren't; they felt more pulverized than anything else. Her smile was now more like a grimace, but she managed to keep the expression polite as she attempted to extricate her fingers. "Because why?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:34 pm
((Haha.
You're getting ready to leave with Jingles, Joe.))

"Because...everybody who's anybody know about that place! It's one of the most major "doors" to almost anywhere in this world. At least it was until the Driskoll Dukes took it over." Smith finished with disgust.

"We've got guns." Smith added, changing the subject, "Not too many, though, barely enough to equip my own men. You'll have to pick up your own when you can."

Gwen found her fingers to be very sore, but otherwise fine.

Alastair's eyes widened, he felt suddenly as though someone were trying to invade his mind.
He grimaced and fought the invasion back. It wasn't too resistant and faded quickly.  

NativeForeigner

Anchou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:39 pm
This is a joke. Whoever's controling this charade will be met with a bullet to the head! Jordan was shaking with pure fury. He was being forced through all this and he hated being forced to do anything. He walked out the door behind Smith "show me your masks."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:39 pm
Gwen glanced at the others, and then turned her eyes back to Smith. "Please, can you tell us more about the... Doors? And who are the Driskoll Dukes?"  

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

Dark Angel of Sol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:52 pm
Orion saw the look on Alastair's face as he executed the program. “Alastair are you ok?” I hope that doesn't have anything to do with Takeover. Orion looked at his laptop. A New Name was on it: Smith. I'd rather not try him. I don't want to see a .85 cal hit me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:58 pm
"Sure!" Smith said, stepping back from the door to allow Jordan through.
As Jordan passed, he could've sworn that Smith was pulling the blanket into his pocket.

Jordan emerged into a mid-sized, polished bronze, riveted hallway. The moldings were made of steel and bronze pipes and holed vents ran along the upper moldings of the hallway.

Light entered the hallway through small skylights high along the ceiling.
The ceiling itself was low, but the skylights ran a good twenty feet up.

The ground was plated bronze.

"I don't know much about about the doors, nor the Dukes. All I know is that the doors are some sort of portals that bring whoever goes through them to the corresponding door in another location."

Alastair nodded, "I'm okay, lad, thanks."  

NativeForeigner

Anchou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:01 pm
"Where do I go?" Jordan asked dubiously as he looked around at the strange surroundings.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games