Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

Nirani the Hyper Girl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:39 am
Hi! I'm Nirani and this is the first Guild I've been in! I love reading, playing videogames, making up stories, and lots of other stuff! 4laugh You guys invited my mom into the Guild recently, she's Crystal_Starre on here. I apologize for her weird taste in Avatar outfits in advance... sweatdrop Well, thanks for inviting me, and I hope I can contribute somehow! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:00 pm
Welcome to the Guild Sorry, Myth, Industrial_Pimp, ikuto, Don Pablo, Taylor, Dani, Mage, Zerax223, Luisa, Ping, Vayne, Silas, and Nirani. <333

@Chi: Well.. Today was good day for me, so I'm glad I went to school. ^^
@Don Pablo: What do you want for the WTF hat? ._.
@Mage: Art for me? : D
@Luisa: GIF for me? : D
@Vayne: I'm in love with your name. <3

gleedemon

Kitten

woshixiong

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:51 pm
Welcome Nirani ~ Enjoy ur stay biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:56 pm
Ello ello all! My name is Mr. 13. I am new to this guild as of...*looks at watch* a few hours ago biggrin

Anyways...details!

Name: Mr. 13
Reason for joining: Just noticed one of my friends joined this guild recently. And roses have always been apart of my rping abilities so I took a look intriqued by the name of this guild...so here I am 3nodding
Occupation(s): Ninja ninja , Avi maker (pm me for details), and member of the FAA...the Freaking awesome association xD jk.
General: I am a nice guy that doesn't get pissed off easily, but try not to piss me off anyway it's not nice D:, I am pretty mature for my age, in a relationship, Taurus, a jiu jitsu fighter, soccer player, and guitar player (though I don't practice enough lol), and just an overall pretty awesome guy.

Well I hope you enjoyed this bit of information on me...
-Mr. 13  

Experienced Virgin

woshixiong

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:01 pm
you look like me lol. Welcome ~  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:39 am
Ok..
Name: iChained Forever
Nicknames: call me what you like..most ppl just say chained =/
Thank yew for sending the invite =3
This shall be my second guild i joined. =]
I love anime and the passion of drawing..plus i do free art..sometimes ninja I....am from Canada (DURR) and thats a bout all I'm saying..

Ish Wicky

Daughter of Anguish

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:11 am
Hi my name is Andrea. Glad you guys sought me out smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:13 am
HEllo Anguish and iChained. Welcome and enjoy your stay ~~  

woshixiong

Ghost of Ryuu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:17 am
heart We are all
born for love.

Hello all newcomers!!! Hope you enjoy your stay here at the Guild of Roses hotel!!! XP rofl

It is the only
principle of
existence
and it's
only end. heart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:07 am
Thanks for the invite.
70% of the time I am taken the wrong way.
In astrology I am the "scorpio" chinese: "scorpio snake" and gaia's "halo".
The "scorpio snake" has an entirely different meaning than most will think so it would be best to read about it before guessing, assumptions will be totally backwards.
More detail about my personality is on my profile, near the bottom.
I a super goal oriented and takes achievements very seriously.
Everything normal bores me and abnormal intrigues me.
Most people who know me less than a year usually hate my guts.
The people that hate me the most are the ones that hate having to contact me before I contact them.
I mind everyone else's business about 10%
I don't like to waste time, I like to make every second count towards achieving a master goal.
I have a wide variety of talent so I connect with people based on the specific talent that I am using at that time.
I am quoted in numerous occasions as "not normal".
Everything I do connects to something else, in achievement to my master goal.
Actually taking the time to deceive someone is a waste of my time and a waste of theirs and again I don't like to waste a second.
Because I am connected with so many people, it often takes more than 1 time to get my attention and that is where some give up.
I would rather receive an explanation than hear a short and sweet answer.
I judge people by what they say, not how they say it.
(An example is: if your a jerk and say something interesting I want to hear it, but if your a jerk and say something simple, then you wasted time.)
I don't want to have fun and be miserable, I want to work hard and eventually live very happy.
When I was 18ys old, I talked like I was 50 but I am no where close 50 now.
If I ever promise you something, it will happen but most are not there to receive it when the time comes.
Being that I'm a loner by personality, I have a hard time depending on others.
Those who have and are getting past my shell found someone who can take them beyond their wildest desires and more.
If you have read all of this, you are a few interesting person to me.
In the end, I want to become great so I can help others become as great as they want to be.

I am a key to unlocking a world of happiness, will you help me to unlock the doors of happiness for everyone? ask me how.

Mydis

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Critic 0

The_Fallen836

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:26 am
well um....Hi you can just call me Fallen becuz im not much of an angel.....but um.....well yeah just hi then ok....oh and i like the wings chained....where did u get them if i may ask........  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:38 am
errr ur siggy is adverting other guild ?? anyway welcome u two. enjoy ur stay.  

woshixiong

The_Fallen836

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:09 am
who mine...no..i just like the pic and i also have it tatted on me too  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:55 am
Aye...I am Oras.
Thank you for inviting me.
I like to roleplay, and draw...  

gaaf kulaas

Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games