Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:48 pm
Kailee sighed happily and curled into Leon before she backed away and got off the bed, making a beeline towards the restroom. Thankfully, she didn't need to puke, but she needed to go.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:51 pm
"Uh..." Leon said with great intelligence. A blank look replaced the affection that was on it before. From her scent she wasn't going to be sick so maybe she just needed to go? But why so abruptly? Gyah his woman was both alluring and confusing sometimes.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:13 pm
Kailee got into the restroom and suddenly felt a wave of nausea, not like the nausea she had felt from the tracing . . . it was something different . . . and it was demanding. She instantly gave up her gift to the porcelain god. "Ugh . . . what the hell?" she asked, tearing up from the frustration. "It's not fair . . ." she sobbed between the barfing.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:21 pm
"Kailee?" Leon said urgently tracing into the bathroom. "Baby what's wrong?" He asked rubbing her back trying to ease the tension as she heaved into the toilet. He could scent his sisters blood but to him his wife now came first. Aven could deal with it. His wife needed him. "My love it's okay." He tried to soothe. "It's okay."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:29 pm
Kailee sobbed, resting her head on the toilet, trying to also figure out why something like this was happening. She found an idea, but . . . that was impossible . . . wasn't it? And . . . Leon didn't want that . . . not . . . not yet anyways. "Um . . . Leon . . . how . . . how long did it take for your sister to show symptoms of pregnancy?" she asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:42 pm
Realisation dawned for Leon and he had to hide a smile. "About three months." He replied evenly. Pulling her into his arms and kissed her brow and swept away hair form her face. "But she's vampire. You may display symptoms faster." He sat on the floor pulling her onto his lap and gently rubbed her back.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:04 pm
Kailee looked at Leon for a moment before she started sobbing even harder than before. "Oh I'm h-horrible! You didn't w-want kids yet! And I had to- had to go and get p-pregnant!" she sobbed out.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:13 pm
"Oh darling ssh! It's okay." Leon said in a soothing tone. "Ssh." His hand rubbed her back. "It's okay we'll be okay. We can get through this." He pressed his lips to her hair and gently rocked her. "You and me and the bub. We'll be okay." He'd already accepted the role of daddy.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:22 pm
Kailee sniffled and leaned into Leon. "You're . . . You're not mad?" she asked, seeming worried that he would be, despite the fact that she couldn't really control the fact of whether she was pregnant or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:34 pm
"No love, I'm not mad." Leon replied kissing her temple. His fingers went through her hair. "I could never get mad at you." He whispered and kissed her temple again pulling her closer. "Like I said. It's okay." He rubbed her back with a soft smile.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:58 pm
Kailee whimpered and then hugged Leon tightly. "I love you so much!" she cried out, so happy he wasn't angry with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 pm
Leon smiled and held her back kissing her cheek. "I love you too darling." He whispered in her ear. "But lets not tell the other two otherwise Jasmine will get cluckie." He whispered low. "I maybe ready to be a dad but I'm not ready for my kid sister to have her own."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:33 pm
Kailee giggled. "Aven's too shy to even try." she murmured, nuzzling against Leon.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:53 pm
"Oh I'm sure Jasmine could persuade him to do it if she pulled the cute face." Leon sighed. The amount of times he'd given into his sister when she pulled that face were numerous. If he could succumb then there was no way Aven could resist.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:10 am
Kailee sighed and shook her head. "I think my brother should have some immunity. I mean . . . he did live with me for about seven . . . years . . ." she murmured, her voice growing sad. He should have lived with her his whole life . . . instead he got kidnapped . . . "It's not right . . ." she said, her eyes watering, lower lip trembling.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games