Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Fur Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:48 pm
"Seraph crawled over and hugged her "Its ok" he patted her back "I'm sure we will one day recover...one day"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:50 pm
" Yes that will always haunt you."
" When I was a cub in the are that I was more so long ago they did not allow human/feral mates. So they took action. I watched my own parents being slaughtered before me. Then having so much power and uncontrollably killng the only thing i had left my mate? and then falling in love again while I was on guard duty for the Princess it's too much I still have nightmares today. Although I never tell Seraph,,"

Sophis eye went cold and white.

Flashback

The pain had started as Tonya entered the under path. Kane was nowhere insight. What had happened? He should have been here by now. Suddenly she saw him in the distance. Something was wrong. A man accompanied him. No not a man, a control robot. Tonya tried to run, but the pain was unbearable. She saw her lover being forced ahead. A gun glistened as it prodded his sleek back. Tears strew his face.

She watched as the robot shoved him to the ground. It pulled a sharp metal string out of its side. Its arms descended and the metal wrapped around her lover’s neck. His head snapped and his body listlessly descended to the gravel. Through her eyes you could see her shattered soul. Kane’s body lay before her. The rain soaked his soulless body. The robot turned to her. “This is your fault,” he said. Rained mixed with her tears and the pain came once more.

Tonya screamed out in pain. The robot watched in disgust. There was another rule. No child would be killed. Not even the vilest of creatures. Instead they would be used as servants or worse as slaves. She gave a final scream and a child was born. The offspring was human by looks. She wore a head of blue and silver streaming hair. Fair skin covered her small frame. The robot took the child from her mother. He brushed back the baby’s hair. Two fox ears uncurled. “Retched child, you know not what you parents have done.”

The robot turned on his heel and strode away from Tonya. “Please, please just let me hold her.” He left her there to bleed into nonexistence. When seeing that he was out of sight, and knowing that she wouldn’t upset the baby, she clenched the dagger. With one last final breath she spoke these words “I will always be with you my child.” She looked at Kane, motionless and icy cold. “I’m coming my love!” Tonya thrust the dagger into her chest. Her body let out a sigh and she fell on top of her lover. Another feral had been ridden from the world.

( this is actually from a small novel i wrote with an ex)

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:16 pm
Seraph sighed and stood up  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:23 pm
Sophi snapped out of it and her eyes turned back to normal. She watched Seraph  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:26 pm
Seraph walked upstair looking very cold, he walked back down toating a small dresser  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:32 pm
" Love what is that?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:54 pm
(hey do you think it would be a good idea to have Tontoro in the forum? opinion)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:12 pm
"My sock drawr..why?"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:21 pm
"Then why do you need it here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:53 am
*Sigh*......." My negligence caused my whole clan to be slaughtered. I ran away and only my parents are left now. And I don't think they will make it...."Rocky said trying to hold back his anger. "My past mate also got sick and died due to my negligence. I cold have brought her the herbs...but I waited....I thought she would be okay...The symptoms weren't that bad....I would hav ecommitted suicide if I didn't have a mission...."Rocky's voice trailed off.  

OiginalLimbershadow

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:12 am
"I'm going to put it in the other building" he put it right at the door and went back to them, he gathered up his gun and his dagger  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:25 am
" O ok."
Sophie had a sullen look from all the sadness and remembrance.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:36 am
Seraph came up to Sophi, and put his arm around her shoulder "Can you come with me?" he motioned for Miko to stay here

Miko looked up "Uh..ok?" he went to Okami and sat down beside her  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:38 am
She nodded and followed him.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:43 am
He walked upstairs and hugged her really tight "Sophi..What happened back there..you went really..cold...it scared me"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games