Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:15 pm
Linda stood "I'll check on him" she walked towards the med bay and suddenly gasped when something grabbed her
Seraph had woke up, it had already been an hour? he grabbed Linda and pulled her into a hug, the pur of the machine was near, he couldnt take it off for a few hour, but his heart raced as he kissed Linda  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:45 am
User Image
Narun curled around his mistress and murred"looks like someone is in love with a machine" he wagged his tail happily which it to like the rest of his body had a machine skeleton holding it together....  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:54 am
Linda looked at him "Your machine to..sort of"

Seraph kept hugging her "While I was out..I had ideas..so many ideas..ways to make you MORE like us..you'll be able to have a heart beat, have real cubs..and so much more....but..it will take all the money I have" he walked her to where they where "Narun, your a good example of the final..if its ok, may I examine you?"

LInda felt like crying, Seraph couldnt be serious, that wasnt possible, but, she was happy because he was trying so hard  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:26 am
User Image
Narun looked at him"Am merely a prototype, sure if my mistress and I mated we could have cubs and yes am pretty much flesh and blood aside from the machines inside that make up most of my body. But am still a prototype and it took alot of money and the greatest minds in the universe to make me" he said with a shrug...  

wolfbanebaxton

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:31 am
User Name: Furrie princess Nala i have to rpcs in this so when i am useing this one it will be in blue.
Name: Nala
Anthro Race: morphite lioness
Job: freelance (takes anyjob given if the price is right)
Ship: User Image
Appearance: morphite form is my avatar lion form User Image
Bio:Her parent where killed by night gaurds when she was 15 she only lived because her father and mom held them off after telling her to run to the ship with her pets and leave and shes on her own since that day she came back because she needed work to pay her debts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:34 am
"YEs, I understand that.." Seraph started "but, personaly I dont care..I'm going to try my best to do everything I can and I found some scientists who did the same stuff yours did, but these guys are good.. have been talking with them for a long time now" he stopped and looked at Linda and Narun "Follow me..there is something I need to admit" he started slowly walking towards the cargo bay  

LunaFoxxx

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:36 am
Nala after hours of walking around haveing no luck at getting a job sits down hopeing she will find one before nightfall. she had heard of the night gaurds and realy didnt feel like meeting up with one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:36 am
User Image
Narun kissed his lovely mistress on the lips passionately and followed. His tail in between his legs alittle worried about how things would go, his mind was in one place while his body obeyed. He sighed and came back to reality as he followed slowly...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:42 am
"There are enough credits in this area to pay for two of you..Ive been saving ever since I met Linda..I just want some..help..deciding on some stuff" he opened a hatch and walked into the secret area, a light flicked on along with a TV moniter. a scientist appeared "Seraph!" he called happily, Seraph nodded and moved out of the way, revieling NArun
"So..its true" the scientist said "Amazing, you mu8st be Narun, please I am Mr. Rodson, I specioalize in your kind"
Seraph sat down and opened a few shelves and cabinets, each one filled to the brim with credits  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:47 am
User Image
Narun's just sat there on the floor looking up at Mr.Rodson. The close he got to Narun the more Narun's fur stood up on end in a threatening manner. His eyes zoomed in and out on Rodson as if trying to figure him out, Narun wasnt one to trust someone right off the bat...  

wolfbanebaxton

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:49 am
User Name: Furrie princess Nala This is my night gaurd user if its red this is the one that you will be faceing.
Name: uknown
Anthro Race: night gaurd
Job: keep the peace at all cost
Ship: User Image
Appearance: true form is not known but to her boss night gaurd formUser Image
Bio: Classafied to all but the one that orders her. Little is known about her those that break the law and have her sent after them are never seen again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:56 am
A red ship appeared off the right side of seraphs ship of seraphs ship and shot something at the ship that stoped it dead in it tracks then it sent a arm to the door and 2 people came to the ships door. "Open up the door this is a order from the night gaurds.  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:57 am
Mr.Rodson smiled at his Camera, he saw NArun and Seraph on his side of the screen, just as they saw him "Please! listen to me, I'm not like the ones who created you, I do not belive in your original purpose, I belive that Seraphs is the true way we should go"mile dand sat in his big chair "Seraph in five minutes you'll be passing over my planet, if you will, my blue prints are finished, They are based on Naruns, but with slight differences, of course Linda build in weapons will be removed" he said looking to linda "Please stop by..if you have the money" the screen clicked off and Seraph turned to Narun "SPrry about that I just though you should meet him..he stole your info from the evil scientists..though he didnt know it was you..a while ago I knew I wanted Linda to be like us..and when I found what you are I knew it was possible..I was over joyed more that you know"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:08 pm
User Image
Narun's hairs stood up on end and his tail became as hard as the metal in his body. The tail went straight at Seraph ending up in the wall next to his head"There is nothing great about being two things!" he hissed being dead serious for once"I didn't have an option to be this, don't mess with nature. You can't play god like the people who made me did. Just makes you as bad as them no matter what your purpose is" he said sadly as his tail became soft and returned to normal size and length...  

wolfbanebaxton

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces