Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:47 pm
'Very well....' Eiwen slipped off his clothes, revealing his lean, muscled body and stepped into the pool. The water invited him with a pleasing hiss of steam. This female was vain and arrogant, but he didn't mind much. Such is life; he admitted to himself that he was also rather vain. He dipped underwater and tossed his long, auburn hair as he came back up, innocently spraying the female with water. He watched her flashing eyes as she looked him up and down. 'You're bolder than most I see....' The white tip of his tail flicked back and forth just above the water's surface. He cocked his head and watched her. The condensation on his ears forced him to flick his ears, white tips dispatching the little drops of water they'd collected. He leaned back and sank into the water so that only his shoulders and head were above.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:19 pm
:[ He stands alone at ]:
the top of the hill
And sings his mournful cry,
His mate and cubs are missing
He's not certain why.

Eclipse's eyes came across Meena as he saw her cover her bare chest.His expression did not change,he has been sitting on the tree for too long.He jumped down in half human form,landing in front of Meena."state your self.." he said with his distinked look..he kept his emotion to his self but he wasnt introduced to manners so he kept bold .

Now I'm truly a loner the legend is true
But forever searching for a friend like you
It's so hard to express but I'll try if I can
In your own words "hey I love you man".

As your world grows and buildings get taller
My little hiding place keeps getting smaller
If you don't come to your senses sometime soon
:[Then who will be left to howl at the moon
? ]:

Phantom_Eclipse

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:08 pm
Schick turned her head to avoid the splash of water, pleasantly surprised that the male somewhat had a playful side.
She grinned at his comment, and sarcastically feigned distress. "Oh, dear, you've figured me out already."
Leaning back much like he did, she relaxed into the steaming pool once more. Lazily, she brought her arms up to rest the back of her head in her palms. Her movements were lithe and graceful, and hardly disturbed the water.
She looked down upon him with soft interest.
"So, stranger. Never seen you around here before..."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:53 pm
"I'm Meena" she said shyly. She lowered her head. he was bigger then her and stronger and she knew it.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:11 pm
'Indeed, I am new to this place.... I am looking for someone in particular and heard that I would find her in this pack. So far I've had no luck in finding her though....' Eiwen lowered his gaze and swirled one long, elegant finger through the water absently. Flickering his ears again as water condensed on them, Eiwen started to comb his fingers through his tail, cleaning out burrs and dirt from his fur. This half-wolf form amused him greatly, it allowed him to have the vanity of a humanoid shape while still having the necessity of keen ears and the pleasure of a tail. '...she's my sister, though I don't much mind if I find her anytime soon, just as long as I know relatively where she is I can stay close. I've felt her presence from time to time when she Changes between forms, so I'm certain she's in the vacinity at least....' A smirk played across his lips as he looked up to see the femme stretching her arms up behind her head, her bare chest peeking above water for the briefest moment. This she-wolf liked to play with her prey before going in for the kill...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:33 am
the top of the hill
He's not certain why.

Eclipse's eyes came a little dull."I am Eclipse..the phantom of the Eclipsist..nice meeting you Meena." he said showing a fang..he took a few steps."so you know around here?.."he said curiously .

? ]:

Phantom_Eclipse

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:16 pm
The femme turned her head slightly to whatever angle best flattered her facial structure from the male's position. "Your sister, hmmm?" She tucked a bit of stray hair behind one of her elven-like ears, dropping her eyes momentarily as she shrugged. "Can't say whether or not I've seen her around."
With hardly two thoughts more, she dropped the matter and went back to her own pursuits. "So you're a newcomer, then." Underwater, her tail flicked slightly in interest. She raised a brow, her canines gracing her sly smile. "How do you like our little pack so far?"
The male seemed to know she was playing with him and, to her surprise, he didn't seem to mind... at least not so far. Schick knew she was coming off quite strong, though she cared little. Her carefree nature gave her the idea that she lived to impress no one, and allowed her to act as she pleased. She toyed with everyone she met... At least, at first she did. Whether or not they decided to tolerate her games any further was their decision. A decision that few ever made.
Schick had very, very few friends. Such realizations only spurred her to act even more apathetic, even more mindlessly vulgar, around others. Her games were her defense, though such things stayed carefully hidden from even the sharpest of minds.
Inside, she was simply very, very alone... and very, very lost.
Her sexual nature served as the best of facades.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:09 pm
Eiwen watched as she flattered herself. She was interesting at least, and bold enough that she wasn't scared to flaunt herself in front of a male she'd just met.
Oh, I like this one... An wicked grin played across his lips, but he managed to hide it with a hand as he faked a yawn.
'So far you're by far the most amusing wolf I've come across in this pack. All of the females I've known have been rather weak-spirited and don't especially take to males like me....' He crossed his legs and leaned back leasurely, tilting his head back and yawning for real this time. The hot steam was clouding his head a little and made him drowsy.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:30 pm
"Yea I do kinda" she said looking at him. "where do you need to get to?" she said timidly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:18 pm
the top of the hill
He's not certain why.

Eclipse's "yes i need to get to the springs of water..well the water springs..the main swimming area? .

? ]:

Phantom_Eclipse

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:26 pm
"oh well there are plenty of swimming areas around here" she stared to walk towards one of the pools of water "this oner is the nicest"she smailed at him the lowered her gaze again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:20 pm
the top of the hill
He's not certain why.

Eclipse's "oh ok sweet" he said walking along "will you join me?" he said with a lil smirk of innocence .

? ]:

Phantom_Eclipse

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:33 pm
"should I be worried?" she said looking at him smirk but fallowed anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:51 am
the top of the hill
He's not certain why.

Eclipse's "...not at all...." he said appearing to be stripped and jumping into the hot springs and relaxed. .

? ]:

Phantom_Eclipse

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:37 pm

Schick took his compliment with a low laugh, pursing her sensuous lips in the prettiest of smiles, and lowered her arms as she broke her resting position to lean closer to him.
"Males like you, eh? And what's that supposed to mean?"
The warmth of the water was causing her muscles to relax, and she had soon begun to feel the heaviness of her body. In a somewhat slow, teasing manner, she switched her crossed legs as she allowed herself to recline more lazily into the water. She hugged herself slightly, not to cover her chest in the least, but rather to accent it.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games