Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:04 pm
Derek called in to have another officer come in and have the place blocked off. They waited there a few minutes until then. Once that officer arrived he started up the engine and headed for the shop. Technically he was doing things a bit out of proceedure but no had complained and it worked for their department of this little town. As they drove he glance over at Drake. "So....how are you and Koko related?" he asked. "She's never mentioned any relations...of course we never really asked."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:11 pm
"In truth i'm quite a distant relation, actually." Drake said, thinking on his feet, but experienced enough at lying and improvising after his long years that his replies sounded quite offhand and natural.
"We mainly acted as penpals. i knew her more despite the distance because I suffer from the same condition as hers, you know about her sensitivity to daylight of course? So we kind of supported one another a little over the years. I recently came over to visit with my girlfriend."
He made sure to paint Judith into the picture as well. He'd have to walk them through their explination when he got the chance. he hoped they wouldn't involuntarily contradict it.
"Unfortunately I arrived at rather a sad time for her." he frowned a little. "I guess it's ust as well we turned up. But now for this to happen as well...."
he gave an angry shake of his head.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:23 pm
Drake's story answered his next question which was why he was hear. Derek nodded along at points in the story as he listened. "Yeah....things around here have been getting quite.....ruffled around here," he replied uncertian the stranger needed to hear about the murders that have been going on. "She's fortunate that you visited when you did though.....if you hadn't of been here when Richard did this.....well....I never had a good feeling about the guy but never excepted this," Derek replied pulling up to the front of the shop. When he stepped out he could already hear the dogs making noise and scrambling to the door. It was unlocked when he took hold of the handle. Bly darted past him to Drake and Yoki went back up.

Fayt greeted them at the top of the stairs. "She's in the bedroom," he stated. "Still unconcious."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:27 pm
Drake nodded and walked over, greeting Bly as he ran out.
"Still unconcious?" he frowned. "uh, this man says he used to be a paramedic. Maybe he can take a look." he half turned. "i'm sorry, i never got your name, sir?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:42 pm
"Just call me Derek," he replied to Drake and patted Fayt on the shoulder as he headed for the bedroom. He studied the other faces as he passed. Two of them looked familiar having seen them earlier wondering around town. He had assumed they were tourists. Other friends of Koko's? Which was Drake's girlfriend?

He pushed those thoughts aside and proceeded to check Koko over. They had unbound. No bruising on wrists. Her breathing was normal. He couldn't find an entrance where a needle for sedatives was used-it having already healed. So he assumed she had been forced to consume it. He couldn't find any bruising on the body either being that the visible damage had also already healed over.

"Koko?" he called patting her gently on the cheek to get her to wake up. She didn't react at first but after another couple tries she turned over and mumbled Drake's name. Her fluttered a bit and she moaned, but not much more at the moment. "I think she'll be alright," Derek replied. "Just keep making sure she's responsive like that. I'll be back in the morning."

"Fayt," Derek looked at him sternly. "I'm taking you home." Fayt tried to protest, but gave in. Yoki followed them. "Good-night," the officer said. "Try not to worry too much. Everything will be alright." With that him, Fayt and Yoki were gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:29 pm
"We'll take care of her, Dereck. Thankyou for your help." Drake said witha smile, showing him out and waving fayt and Yoi off. he then sigehd in relief and turned back to teh group, closing teh door behind him.
"alright....that's that. We better eep an eye on her. You two, thanks for your help too." he said to Mason and lilith." would you like a drink or something?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:41 pm
Now that things had seemed to calm down a bit, Bly took the time to investigate the new vistors in his home. He sniffed at them curiously before deciding they were no threat as of the moment.

Strands of Koko's raven hair fluttered over her face when her head shifted positions on the pillow.

--

Fayt and Derek drove back in a bit of awkward silence until Fayt started asking Dereck about his dad. He told Dereck to the downfall he dad was having. Dereck squeezed the boy's shoulder and promised to talk to Fayt's dad tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:47 pm
Drake eventually took a seat next to Koko on the bed, watching her carefully. It seemed that even as a vampire she was vulnerable. he wondered what would have happened if they weren't here.
His anger bubbled up again and he repressed it. There was no point thinking about it - what was done was done. They seemed to have arrived just in time  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:01 pm
Koko dreams were hazy and unclear. Images...more like shadows faded in and out. Eventually it became complete darkness. She was alone and unable to see anything around her. She tried calling for someone but no sound came from her voice. She wasn't even sure if she was moving when she tried to wonder around. Then a door opened from somewhere bringing forth a piercing bright light that revealed the room she was in was some sort of torture chamber. Richard appeared in the doorway smiling as he had been. Panic struck her when she suddenly found herself chained a bed and gagged. He was approaching her now....

Koko reacted to her dream in the real world-cluntching onto the sheets tightly to the shout that her hands started shaking and knuckles turned white.

((Dreams are fun to make up....))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:04 pm
(lol)

Drae frowned and gently put his palm on her hand, hoping it would soothe her a little. The touch was tender and friendly, a contrast to whatever she was dreaming about.
"Koko...it's me. Come on, you have to wake up." he said gently.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:14 pm
The nightmare lingered on until it too began to fade. A sense of comfort and safety took hold and slowly conciousness began to take hold. At first she wasn't certian who was holding her hand but it seemed familiar...and warm. She squeezed it as if to keep a hold-afraid this was a dream and she didn't want to loose it. Slowly her eyes fluttered open. Everything was a bit out of focus since everything in her line of sight was blocked and filtered by her fair.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:17 pm
Drake smiled as she seemed to calm down and rubbed her hand to rouse her awake more.
"Koko, are you there? It's Drake."  

dragontamer363
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:31 pm
[sorry g2g to bed. got a 9.15 tmrw]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:32 pm
Koko moaned as she somehow managed to found some strength to lift herself up a bit. She pushed the curtain of dark hair out of her face with her free hand. She looked around in concern-making sure she was actually in her own room. Maybe everything up until this point had been a nightmare she had been having? But the numbness and stiffness told her otherwise. "Drake?" she mumbled turning her attention to him.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:00 pm
Judith watched Koko expectantly as she got up. She smiled a bit unable to hide the excitement that she was awake and would be alright.

"We're alright." Mason mumbled to the drink offer. Lillin watched Koko, pouting a bit that the hair had been taken away before she was done playing with it.

[Sorry I was gone, guys. >> Government Project so I was pretty much working from when I got home to half an hour ago. I liked the bit about Lillin braiding the hair. xD]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games