Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:49 pm
Zero watched them all. His gaze was hateful or happy it was emotionless. He sighed and scratched the back of his head."This will be a pain."He muttered.

Shiranui sighed inside Zero's head. "Why so down? You should be happier."

Kura looked up to Zero then back to her friends. She scowled lightly at her brothers expression. She elbowed him in the ribs.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:55 pm
Hikari got up as Shizuka bounded over to her in animal-form. "Hey girl... sorry I left." The purple haired shinobi ruffed the dog's ears.

"Hoko...?" Migoto asked.
"Ew... you mean that really freaky guy with the blue highlighted hair that's hitting on my sister...?" Makoto stuck out his tongue. "Ugh... She's only one year older than me, but that guy's like.... 17! He's older than you are!" Then he blushed suddenly. "No offense, you're not that old and all..."  

iTammie-chan

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:09 pm
Kokoro made a light smile "yeah...lets just say that..." she laughed a bit as she grabbed the two and went into the portal to meet with the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:15 pm
Migoto giggled a little bit as Kokoro pulled her in. Makoto-kun likes Kokoro-san. How odd, I never thought the Inuzuka and Uchiha would pair up that way. How about... a Red Byakugan? That would be cool. She thought.  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:33 pm
stone: *starts waking up*
fang: *does the same*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:41 pm
Kokoro stepped out of the portal "Hikari-chan~ I got them." she said as she let go of them. She then turned to Kura and then Zero, realizing Zero was there her eyes brighten up with a tint of blushing cheeks "Zero-kun!" she dash over to the silver-haired ninja  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:13 pm
Zero looked over to Kokoro."Oh,Hello Kokoro-chan."He brushed his hair his eyes."Are you okay?"After the demon lords appearance Zero wasn't sure if anybody was okay.

Kura watched the two.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:24 pm
Kokoro smiled at him "I'm fine as always! A bit confused but fine...I didn't really get into any action at all..." she sighed with disappointing look. Her black eyes turned to look at Zero she lightly scratched her blushing cheek with the tip of her index finger "Your okay, right Zero-kun?"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:26 pm
Zero smiled. It was a pained smile but he tried to hide it."Yeah, I'm all good."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:38 pm
Kokoro looked at him, she could tell he was forcing himself but she couldn't bring herself to tell him. She gripped her hands tightly then released "Zero-Kun..." she raised her right hand and softly touched his cheek lightly. "You don't need to force yourself to hide things so much" She smiled softly as she lowered her hand.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:48 pm
Zero looked surprised for a seond then just as soon as it appeared it was gone. "Thank Kokoro but I'm not hiding anything."Zero looked away.

Kura sighed. Poor Zero. He hasn't show his emotions in so long he can't let them out or in anyway know how to control them. He can't trust anyone anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:54 pm
Kokoro gripped her hands again that answer wasn't enough for her. She gave him another smile, a forced smile, but I guess you can say it's still a smile. "Oh ok then. Sorry for worrying so much." she laughed softly. Her eyes narrowed in sadness just for a small moment as he looked away.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:53 pm
<One more, this time use your full power> Jubbi said, Alure made some handsings, "Raikiri" a incredible energy was dissplaced to the palm of his right hand, he runned at a incredible speed...

<Now... try it now> Jubbi shouted, Alure opened his eyes, the sharingan looked to a little island, "Lighting canon" he shooted the energy from his hand, devasting a island in the middle of the lake  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:22 pm
Zero looked down. "Don't be sorry."He said quietly. Zero then looked up."I have things to do..."He said and walked off.

Shiranui sighed."Your so stupid. Keep everything bottled up inside its going to burst."

Zero closed his eyes. He appeared in front of Shiranui inside his head. The demon wolf was locked inside of a huge cage. Zero activated his sharingan."Shut up!."He glared into the eyes of the 5 tailed fox."What do you know anyway!"  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:24 pm
"ah!......." Kokoro stopped "Ok then...see you...." she said softly as her eyes saddened again.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games