Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:03 pm

Noelle hushes Aiko who is going crazy in her bag
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:34 pm

Wren, who is cleaning her dishes nearby, hears the hushing and barking sounds, and wastes a certain amount of time searching for the source of the sounds. First trying the taps, then looking under her soapy dish, she drums on it experimentally, until finally she looks around and sees Noelle. "Aha! I is knowing I'd find it eventually. I has never known so many house elves to have animals before. I is never seen a creature like that before, is it your pet?"

vivacious_red

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Noelle nods and pats the puppy on the head. Then says sticking out her hand "I'm Noelle" she grins at the other elf.
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:26 pm

Marik now cleaning up a sticky Marmalade mess

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Wren beaming back at Noelle, takes her hand as she says, "I is so glad to meet you! I is Wren!" As Wren resumes her dish washing, her pet Chicken gives an indignant squawk from the top of her head, "Oh! And this is Henrietta, she is good at helping with the cleaning, but most times she just sleeps up here." She says, tapping her head, and then giving Hen a little poke, smiling.
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:16 pm

Aiko jumps out at Wren and licks her face. Noelle laughs and grabs the puppy. She then starts to helps Wren wash the dishes in front of her.

Daliaveyani

Skarry Neon Puppeteer

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:51 pm

Gwin walked in, pushing open both doors as she did.
"Why hello there mates," She said, lifting her chin as she walked in, Dusty draped over her shoulders as he snoozed, snoring a little.
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Marik puts the dirty cleaning rag where it belongs then begins cleaning up around his spot and putting Marmalade away.

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Wren chuckles at the happy puppy's licks, and then see's the new house elf enter and shouts from her spot by the sink "Hello! Welcome to the kitchens! We is having so much cleaning and cooking to do, with the Spring Bash going all the time! Please Join us!" And she beckons the elf to come closer and meet the elves.
Then glimpsing Marik through a gap in the stacks of glittering pots, she says, "You is very busy, Marik, is you needing any help?"
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Marik drops a stack of Marmalade jars on the floor "yes i is needing help"

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:11 pm

Wren immediately hurries over to Marik pulling out a rag, she levitates the glass jar shards and sets them aside to be repaired after the cleaning. "Oh Noes! Not to worry, we is working twice as quick with two of us!"
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:48 am

Valaria, following directions on a map, finds herself at a very large painting of a basket of fruit. She looks at the small, neat writing on the parchment to make sure she has everything correct, and lifts her hand to tickle the bulbous pear. When the door opens, she pokes her small head through the door and looks around shyly with large silver eyes, looking for something, anything familiar. She takes in as much as she can see of the huge kitchen before taking a clumsy step forward, wringing small, clammy hands. Shuffling around, at some point, she trips over a spatula, frowns, and looks around, trying to find a place to house the utensil.

chloe_glow

Beloved Astronomer

9,200 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100

CagePad7

Familiar Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:18 pm

*stumbles in clumsily after chloe_glow*

Hi! I'm Cage! ^^ is there anything I can do to help here?
(sorry about my spelling) sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:22 pm

Gwin smiled at the girl who welcomed her, and hurried over to help clean up.
"Gwin can help in anyway, yes I can," She said happily, moving to repair the jars. She twirled her finger, focusing on the singular pieces to form back to complete jars. They did, slowly but surely.

Skarry Neon Puppeteer

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:33 pm

"i thanks you very much" he gets to work cleaning up
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games