Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Kigame Maner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:57 pm

Sora nodded," I'd appreciate that.. I can control my other side but he isn't evel like her's is..." He smiled," We have oppisite personalities and they are usally bad ones. DO you want me to take Zuu in?"
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Suzume looked at Sora before her eyes turned red and she ran off, Sora stood up," Dammit!!" He watched her run off and frowned before he yelled," Stay out of trouble!" A evil sounding laugh came from that direction and Sora sighed," Aki..."
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Suzume laughed," Ya!" She froze and stopped running," Yuuki! It's Sora and Zuu!" She ran again and jumped down by them," Sora?" He looked up and frowned," Aki..."
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Suzume grinned," Yeah, I'm actully tapping into Aki's speed right now... I will explain who she is later."

hmmmmm.........ok! i'll try 2 remember 2 tell u 2 tell me! if that makes nay sense at all. *Yuuki laughs the her nose twitches* do u smell that? its like an irony smell.

*Yuuki jumps down beside Suzume* wat r u guys doin so deep in this part of the forest? u guys arent even on the property anymore.

*Yuuki turned looking puzzled at Sora* u want me 2 go make sure she doesnt get in2 trouble. i'm not sure wats goin on with her but i'm sure i can keep up with her 2 find out.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:00 pm

NekoLover1994
Sora nodded," I'd appreciate that.. I can control my other side but he isn't evel like her's is..." He smiled," We have oppisite personalities and they are usally bad ones. DO you want me to take Zuu in?"
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Suzume looked at Sora before her eyes turned red and she ran off, Sora stood up," Dammit!!" He watched her run off and frowned before he yelled," Stay out of trouble!" A evil sounding laugh came from that direction and Sora sighed," Aki..."
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Suzume laughed," Ya!" She froze and stopped running," Yuuki! It's Sora and Zuu!" She ran again and jumped down by them," Sora?" He looked up and frowned," Aki..."

*Yuuki jumps down beside Suzume* wat r u guys doin so deep in this part of the forest? u guys arent even on the property anymore.

*Yuuki turned looking puzzled at Sora* u want me 2 go make sure she doesnt get in2 trouble. i'm not sure wats goin on with her but i'm sure i can keep up with her 2 find out.

alright then, i'll take care of it! and yes plz. she needs help right away, so hurry 2 the manor and make sure u tell mom and dad 2 call a doctor 2 take a look at the cut. *hands Zuu over 2 Sora* thank u 4 caring so much about her Sora. u dont know how much i appreciate it. *smiles lets her instincts take over and runs off in the direction of Suuzume/Aki be4 Sora has time 2 reply*

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:01 pm

Sora nodded and helped Zuu get to the house.

Aki was standing on a big tree and looking around," Now... It's been so long since I've had a little fun of my own, what should I do?" SHe smirked," I want to do something bad..."
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

alright then, i'll take care of it! and yes plz. she needs help right away, so hurry 2 the manor and make sure u tell mom and dad 2 call a doctor 2 take a look at the cut. *hands Zuu over 2 Sora* thank u 4 caring so much about her Sora. u dont know how much i appreciate it. *smiles lets her instincts take over and runs off in the direction of Suuzume/Aki be4 Sora has time 2 reply*
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:01 pm

Chihiro pulled away and looked away. She felt something drop on her head and it said,"Silly Chichi."

Chihiro grabbed the little creature which was Mitchi and shoved her to the ground,"My...name...is Chihiro"

Jack put he hand on her shoulder,"Relax."

"I'm sorry...I'm really stressing out. I can't let them know that we got m-married." She sighed.

"They won't." He smiled happily,"When would they ever find out."

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:18 pm

NekoLover1994

Aki was standing on a big tree and looking around," Now... It's been so long since I've had a little fun of my own, what should I do?" SHe smirked," I want to do something bad..."
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*Yuuki jumped up and landed on the tree that Aki was on* so wat type of "bad" somethings would u like 2 do?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:20 pm

(hey guys, a while back i saw that Angelic drew a pic of Sesshomaru so i thought that i wanted 2 draw 1 too! its not great but its the best i could do! tell me wat u think! its just his face tho.)
User Image

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:23 pm

((Omg...that's rlly good!))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:24 pm

Aki looked over and grimaced," Who are you?"
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*Yuuki jumped up and landed on the tree that Aki was on* so wat type of "bad" somethings would u like 2 do?

I amz a kittin

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:25 pm

(Ya it is!)
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:26 pm

NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*Yuuki shrugs* eh, u could say i'm a friend but really i'm some1 lookin 4 some entertainment.

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:28 pm

NekoLover1994
(Ya it is!)
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

(thanx! =^w^= it took me 4ever 2 draw yesterday! so its awesome 2 hear that it turned out good!)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:29 pm

Chihiro grabed Jack's hand and jumped through the well.
((U should watch the show. Its called Inu-Yasha)

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:33 pm

Aki nodded," I just don't get out much, I want to hurt someone..." Suzume was in her head paniking,' No! Aki don't do it!' Aki smirked,' Already have.' Suzume pouted. Aki smirked and jumped down off the tree and walked into the trees.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*Yuuki shrugs* eh, u could say i'm a friend but really i'm some1 lookin 4 some entertainment.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:33 pm

xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Chihiro grabed Jack's hand and jumped through the well.
((U should watch the show. Its called Inu-Yasha)

(ooooooh! so thats where he's from! yea i've heard alot of good stuff about the show so i'm thinkin i will watch it!)

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:35 pm

NekoLover1994
Aki nodded," I just don't get out much, I want to hurt someone..." Suzume was in her head paniking,' No! Aki don't do it!' Aki smirked,' Already have.' Suzume pouted. Aki smirked and jumped down off the tree and walked into the trees.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*Yuuk thought 2 herself* i have 2 keep an eye out on her and make sure she doesnt do anything terrible, but i have 2 make sure she lets me go with her and doesnt suspect anythin. *Yuuki jumps off the tree and follows Aki* so wat're u plannin on doin?
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games