Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:52 pm
How did this happen to me
I guess, I'm to blame
I'm laying faced down on the pavement and I'm full of pain
I just refuse to see
My mind is Anarchy
Anticipating and debating what is left for me

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half-blood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Rei watched as his sister was sorted into Slytherin and he was sorted into Gryffindor. He was worried about her. He knew she could take care of herself, but she also had quite the tendency to get herself into trouble. He sighed and took a seat at the table, at least he was now in the same house as Alaric, that would be interesting.
OOC:...

I look for help
Can't find it anywhere
My own reflection is the one sight that I cannot bear
Look to the sky and find
Even the heavens cry
Anticipating and debating what is left to life 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:59 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Better.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

"You're stronger than you think, Cait." Sam nodded and smiled at her, then kissed her softly. "No, I didn't buy you anything. But I did do something for you. I hope I don't suck at it. I'll show you soon though, I promise."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Third Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron shifted slightly in his seat when Samuel planted a kiss on Caitlin. He tried to block the two from his peripheral vision by turning towards the first years at the front of the room. At least Elli was sitting on the side of him closest to the first years, so he could still have her in view.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image

Jacob Drage
First Year - Gryffindor

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Jacob fistpumped into the air as he hopped off the stool. He hurried over to the table, a large grin on his face, only stopping to wave at his brother. When he got there, he hopped into a seat, grinning around the table. "Hey. Nice to meet you guys. Name's Jacob."

----------------------------------
State: Excited
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:10 pm
User Image

Luke Nalson
First Year - Gryffindor

User Image

Luke frowned as he looked over to the sea of red and gold. He wasn't sure, but he didn't hear anything about tricksters in the description of the house. Maybe they sorted him wrong? Making his way to the table, he sat down next to Steffi, who was surprisingly sorted there as well. Apparently Bree and Cain went elsewhere. He sighed. Well, it couldn't last forever, could it? "I see you made Gryffindor as well, Steffi. I'm not entirely sure I was placed right." He folded his arms across his chest, watching the rest of the table. The rest of the sorting didn't concern him, and he was curious about who his housemates were. His green eyes swept the table, examining each of them and trying to figure out who would be a good mark first.

User Image
State: Surprised
OOC: ...

Failure is a trickster with a keen sense of irony and cunning. It takes great delight in tripping one when success is almost within reach.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ walked to the Gryffindor table and sat down beside Sam. She... hadn't exactly been normal with him all summer. What does someone say when they've kissed a boy with a girlfriend? She smiled at Sam and Caitlin. "How's the happy couple?" she asked awkwardly. She was at a loss for words, and her heart lurched painfully in her chest.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AirRoa

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:20 pm
User Image
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

Leah rose from that stool in hazy trance, she missed the smattering of claps and the few happy faces that shown from the table her feet seemed to be guiding her to. Internally she was in turmoil because as the hazy cleared and her nerves waned her mind was coming back on line. If her memory served her as well as she thought it did, her new House was nothing to smile about. Her grandfather had made it clear that he and her grandmother were Slytherins, in fact her whole line was filled with them. Slytherin was the house that house that got things done, even if it wasn't in wholesome manners.

Yet her she was sitting among their rivals. Some part of her assured her that her grandparents would be proud of her no matter what. Another part of her argued that she could simple lie and cover up what House she had been sorted into, but she was sure that unless she could convince either one of the House elves to hide any message from Hogwarts from her grandparent they would hear of this.

Perfect, I might have sorted correctly, but this hardly put an end to my problems! DRAT IT! she slumped into her place at the table. For a moment she scowled down at her plate, then sighed, I'm just going to have to prove that red and gold colouring hasn't made me a self righteous dimwit. Slytherin can't be the only house where clever people resided... I can make this work. I can make anything work to my advantage if I put my mind to it.

She smiled for the first time since getting off train. Thing were looking up, especially since her brain seemed to finally be back in order.
___ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:22 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli watched Cam glance at Cait and Sam and then quickly look away. She frowned and bit her lip. With a small sigh she waved her hand in front of his face."You okay there?" She asked. She was afraid that even now, she couldn't compete with Caitlin. He had liked her first...

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:31 pm
I found myself in Wonderland.
Get back on my feet again.
Is this real?
Is this pretend?
I'll take a stand until the end.

·.·´¯`·.· uʞa §tєfƒi ouίsɐ arin hєrєsiɐ ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

Trippin out, spinnin round. I'm underground, I fell down.
Upside down and I can't stop it now. It can't stop me now.

ண⊱⋛╭♥§ingleண⊱⋛╭♥₣irst עearண⊱⋛╭♥Ⓤnsorted ண⊱⋛╭♥のrphan ண⊱⋛╭♥ℳud ฿loodண⊱⋛╭♥

User Image User Image
Steffi shrugged at the boys comment of excitement. It was really just a bunch of noise. With only one eye, her sense of hear was heightened just slightly, and all the chatter and cheering made her head hurt. She glanced up when Luke joined them. She blinked her eyes at him and shook her head. "Everyone says, the hat doesn't make mistakes so I'm sure you're here for a reason.... I almost got put in Slytherin... I could've been there to protect Bree."

I'm not gonna change. I'll win the race
Keep up with the pace. You can't get in my way.

I'll get by. I'll survive.
When the world's crashing down.
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me. I won't cry.
[/size

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:31 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron's eyes shifted from the first years, to the hand waving in front of his face, then to the girl whose hand it belonged to. "Oh, yeah," he said quickly. "I'm fine." The boy flashed her a small smile to assure her that he was perfectly okay. But was he? Caitlin was the only girl he could think of during his first year, then Sam came along and swept her off her feet before Cameron could make a move. That was two years ago, snap out of it, he reminded himself as he looked from the first years to Elli. I have her now.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:37 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Better.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam gulped a little when Remy sat down next to him. "Oh, hey Remy," Sam said, his voice not betraying his sudden nervousness. The two girls he liked on either side of him, one his girlfriend and the other his classmate and friend. Sam felt the headachy-ness starting to come back again.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:48 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli chewed her lip and nodded as he smiled at her. "Okay..." She said quietly before pulling her hair over her shoulder and running her fingers through it. She glanced at Caitlin, wondering if she could compare to the third year. Gracie had always talked about the girl as if she was practically a goddess, was Elli anything like that, especially in Cam's mind? She didn't know. "Promise you're okay?" She asked, looking back at him, still chewing on her lower lip.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:09 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine," he said a bit more confidently this time. The boy had an urge to look over at Samuel and Caitlin, especially at Cait, but he knew he had to resist looking at her. If not for his own good, then at least for Elli's sake. His eyes darted back at the first years.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:14 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟsᴏɴ
╚══════════════╝

✔ Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ ✔
❄ Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ ❄
♛ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ♛
☺ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ ☺

☀☀☀ I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me. ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that. ☚☚☚

Xavier was still clapping when the other first years got sorted. Then, it was Jacob's turn. He was looking forward for it, and clapped continuously when he was sorted into Gryffindor. " Yo! Jacob! " he exclaimed as Jacob sat down. Then, his blue eyes looked at the other first year students that just got sorted into Gryffindor. " Hello there! I'm Xavier. Xavier Nicholson. " he said, in a slightly loud tone. He was really really happy, obviously. There would always be a smile on his face wherever he would go for the rest of the year, well, not if anything unfortunate happens, of course.

►►► After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. ☢☢☢
x
x
x

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Excited
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: I can't get over it!
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Celebrating
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Gryffindor Table
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : The whole Gryffindor family, everyone!

Height : 5"2

Wearing

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

User Image
xx►►►Nᴀᴍᴇ : Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ

xx►►►Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : On the table

xx►►►Wʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ's ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Eating my last set of biscuits

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:14 pm
User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Wizard

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
Alaric threw his head in his hands when Rei was sorted into Gryffindor. Here goes the next 6 years, Alaric said with a slight smirk. He hadn't even sat down yet, he was still walking down the hall. There wasn't much room anywhere else, so Alaric landed on the bench next to Rei. Alaric made room for Romy, who would be here any second, on Alaric's left. The second year looked at Rei and cocked an eyebrow.
"So I suppose you're having mixed feelings right now?"
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
(( Out of Character~ ))

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records that never could be broke

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How will you know if you never even try?

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games