Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:44 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn laughed as the boy tripped and smiled at her brother for his comment. "Drawing attention to yourself isn't bad, if you do it the right way." She smiled at him and started braiding one of her pigtails absent mindedly.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:43 pm
User Image

╫ First Year | Slytherin | Cadis Etrama Di Raizel ╫

The young Slytherin does not know what to do, he was embarrassed when he heard someone was laughing as he fell on the floor. He quickly trying to get back on his feet and insist nothing has happen but what happen has happen. So instead of persisting, he would quickly comes up with a excuse, I- I didn't fall , I attacked the floor. as he was explaining someone would shot Backward? causing the group of students to laugh even louder, Pfft, I'm freaking talented, with that being said the students was guffawing so hard that tears was being shed. But the entire Great Hall was in complete silents as the Headmaster make her way through the special made podium encrusted with Hogwarts logos. She would then begin her short speech, welcoming new students and professor and explaining how the Dark Forest was strictly forbidden to all students. As the speech end, foods and drinks would appear on the table like magic,oh wait, Rai forgotten that his is a magic school. This is the very first time that Rai have witnessed real magic and he is really excited about it; However, as much as he was exited about magics, he would keep the same serene face and calmly walk over to the empty spot on the Slytherin dinning table. So this is magic? Seems interesting. He mumble while reaching out for the foods to fills his plates. Shortly after the Headmaster gave her speech, a man would burst open the great hall door while the cold air are filling the room. In Rai opinion, this man is a little weird. Who actually bust into a room while the people in it are eating? And walked up to the host and asked for a job, but then that was none of Rai business.

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:02 am
User Image

Ɉɑɗϵɳ Ӎ. Ϩɑɭɭɨɳɠ
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Jade was delighted to see some food finally appear since so far that day all he had to eat was a pumpkin pasties that Gracie had been kind enough to give him. He started to pile food on his plate when he heard a rather large thud behind him on the ground as he turned to see the commotion he noticed a fellow first year quickly getting up from the floor. A slight laugh left his lips but it wasn't longer than the others who just continued to laugh at this poor fool.
"It's alright I have been nothing but a klutz on the way here I feel on my face when I was walking around the train station... If you wish you can take a seat here with us..."
As quickly as he could he spun around in his seat his stomach rumbled as he went. Looking around the room again he didn't see anything worth mentioning until a man burst into the hall obviously trying to scare all of the children of the hall talking about being aware of the shadowy boarders of the school which could only mean the Forbidden Forest. Thoughts swirled about his head something about this guy was off. He wasn't sure if others would get this vibe he was getting but decided it would better benefit him if he avoided this stranger.

✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ Hungry, Concerned
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:43 am
Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

When Joshua put his arm around Eliora, her eyes went wide in shock. He had startled her, and her wide eyes looked at him, confusion now evident in their dark depths. She turned her gaze to Dominic, her eyes saying, I have no clue what is going on. I didn't ask him to do this. She hoped he understood what she was trying to convey to him. Looking back at Joshua, her eyes still shone with confusion. "What are you doing?" she whispered to him, shrugging off his arm like it had cooties. "I talk to someone and suddenly you're all flirty? Wha's up with tha'?" She had seen how he flirted with Katrina - that boy could lay it on thick - so why her? Why now?

Not long after her accusing comment, the Headmistress addressed the Great Hall, informing them it was time to eat, and food appeared in front of them all. As Eliora reached for some roast beef and green beans to fill her plate, Dom was still silent. Was he upset with her? Stupid Josh and his stupid flirting...

Currently: Confused with Josh and Dom.Outfit:Minus the necklace and bow. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: What the bloody hell?

little_kitten52

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:47 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Second Year, 𝔅eater

User Image

Rapidly blinking eyes tore back and forth between both individuals, peers—fellow Slytherins—but Dom’s face remained stony, rather monotonous, with the exception the glittering sparkle of challenge like crashing waterfalls in his blue ever-changing eyes. The smallest, wry smirk played at his thin lips as he tilted his head to the side, silence ensued, even as Eli had was expectant upon a response…

But he was far too curious to see her reaction to Joshua’s abrasive spontaneity. As a Montague, he was a born winner, a leader, a fighter—a hunter. Possessive and controlling and dominating couldn’t begin to describe the ethics or motto, the French words that every Montague lived by. But before his thoughts could relay the centuries old motto, he was already far too wound up, a rattlesnake, his smile the tantalizing shake of horror from the tail of the serpent. His strong jaw features remained smooth with ease, smiling even, as he took bait of challenge (as if he could ever resist) and smirked with honeyed ice.
”Ahh,” Dominic’s British tongue fluxed with a tinge of French dialect from his long summer spent in Paris. ”Bit of a jealous one, hm?” Dom smirked, a curt hearty laugh on his lips as he winked an eye to Eli.

”A man never knows what he wants until it’s too late… isn’t that right?” With a sly, fleeting, cunning and manipulative smirk suddenly on his lips, he wrapped an impressively wide, and deft toned arm around Eli’s waist (while Joshua’s arm had claimed her shoulder) and—with quite more force than he honestly expected (the surprise of which showing on his face in the few moments after) as heavy hand gently slid Eliora away from Joshua, shaking his arm off, until she was at his side, around his arm; claimed. ”She’s much too good for you,”

And then he grinned, wide, cheeky, and adoring dimples at both first years. And the he chuckled, light hearted, teasing, obviously, joking and jesting with the pair. ”Heh, not your fault mate,” Dom chuckled again. ”She seems the type to be interested in… more mature men.” With a final smirk of farewell, he excused himself politely and stood from the table, his arm then grazing away from her waist as he rose to his full height just a hair more than half past the five foot and offered a sincere bow.

”Apologies for the abrupt dismissal, but I must say, it was lovely to meet all of you, Eli, Eve, Jazz, Virgil, Josh…. but, I see a mate of mine down on his luck over there—and with these festivities?? Hells—we can’t have that now can we?” Chuckling as he waved in goodbye to the first years, Dominic twisted a glance toward his cousin, a sudden nod and curious gesture as his fingers ran through his sleek black hair which was returned with an abrupt short nod from her before he swiveled around the table to join Damien farther down the table. ”Hey mate—thought you might’ve disappeared—never answered any one of my owls.” He greeted him with a nod as he sat down beside his equally dark haired and ivory skinned kindred spirit.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 142lbs ☣ Age: 12
Slytherin Table
leaving Eliora, Eve, Joshua, Jazz, Virgil, to join Damien
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:53 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Sixth Year, Slytherin Prefect

Prey joined the herd; he watched her go with reflective golden eyes, absorbing hidden depths, cracking open the spine of ancient tomes riddled in hearts. To him, they were all prey, the hunt, like flocking sheep in wolf jaws, that’s all they ever were. The summer had left an imprint in his mind, forever burned, forever scarred. Going against the one he had sworn fealty to had changed him, changed him in ways he never once cared to admit but was now all too happy to bask in. He turned Roi over to them, the host, the body, Colton Raines, and his puppeteer queen, Trinity…

He felt the taste of bittersweet freedom….

When vengeance is gone… What’s left?

Those dreams, he reasoned, stretching, clenching and unclenching his burnt fist, the flesh of palm tattered and torn, red. And the murder of my mother…

And the need, he knew deep inside where no voices could be heard, lay the dormant, insatiable thirst—no, need for— for…

…For power.

Just then, several more first years had joined the table, each and every one of them burned under the intensified glare of golden inquisitive eyes from the prefect, that, shone with a fire that knew far too much than any boy should. More secrets, depths and lies than any human alone could harbor. And yet, they burned, in never ending desert sands of ravaged fire storms. Only one blonde caught his sights longer than the last, lingering with invading poison, clawing through the depths of her gray eyes. The name called: Nora Jean Remington, and the hat decreed, Slytherin.

She stalked with purpose, proud and bold, a regal air in her aura (much like another blonde second year frequently occupying his thoughts.) But this young first year, seemed, perturbed, destructive—downright—torn. He couldn’t tell why, couldn’t begin to pin an emotional word on the girl as she reached the table with ease, never once reaching to meet any eyes. Idly, he wondered if the first year would feel his ice burning stare on her every lithe, fluid motion. With a moments deliberation, he realized that she absolutely detested this: the feast, the social calamity. She sat with dignified poise, an adept of shadows, hidden as she collected meager morsels of food onto her plate, those coy silver eyes of her beginning to size up and each and every one she saw.

And then, even more curious, an elder gentleman had suddenly lurched from the great double doors and stalked down the aisle to the headmistress. The words spoken from the insidious man could not be heard, but the penetrating aura of the man had triggered a similar darkness in him. He shook it off—he had too—the man was a wizard, and nothing more…. And apparently seeking a position of the new groundskeeper… interesting.

The last one held important ties with his uncle, Remington Nott, but—what had happened?

He didn’t think too much on it, instead, his callous eyes of wretched gold returned to Nora’s, an unreadable expression on his face, with the exception of one—the blazing curiosity in fiery golden eyes.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Curious
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:00 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Fifth Year Seeker, Slytherin Prefect
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

She could hardly wait for the feast to be over—her thoughts had wandered, drifted, diluted into a wisp of dreams where the world was intangible and vivid waves of color and space and time cruised like bubbled waters. Lately, she couldn’t focus. The realization of her arranged marriage—she felt trapped. But.. Devin—William Cloud—was and always will be her first and only love…

But too soon… So soon.

She wanted to run, fly, duel. Compete in bloodthirsty underground duels, gamble and compete in quidditch—she wanted… freedom.

So distracted, she had hardly noticed that Jessica had approached her, with vivid, wild youthful and healthy curls of vivacious bright red hair, and sweet porcelain ivory skin like a doll. Belle blinked, astonished, surprised, and elated, as Jess had joined her and all she could do was grin, completely distracted to take note of the jealousy and possessive intentions of the first years around her, oh, that her cousin had provoked, of course.

”Jess, wow, you look amazing, the summer must have gone brilliantly for you, oh—and your prefect, too? Congratulations!” She cheered, clapping her hands together with quick enthusiasm—though the erratic doubts sprouted in her heart like wildflowers of the chaos now spiraling in her life. Because of it, she hadn’t even noticed Ronyo had approached them.

Slytherin Table beside Dom, and firsties, with Jess and Ronyo
Desires: Perfection
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:44 am
User ImageJoshua Brooks
|  Purebloodist  | First Year Slytherin | Athletic Nerd  |
███████████████████████████████

Mood: Amused
Company. Dominic and Eli, the rest of the table
Crush: Katrina Aberdeen

Joshua smirked at his friend's reaction to his gesture. He knew she would freak out that is what his intentions were anyways. His reaction changed as he listened to Dominic explain how he was better than Joshua was and how Elli was too good for hi."I am not interested in Elli as a girlfriend anyways....you can have her I was just messin with her,"he said in a bit of a sharp tone. Then he looked down at the food that appeared and grabbed a roll. The boy took a bit of a bite and looked back at Dominic,"I have my eye set on another girl anyways."He then made a motion to Katrina at the Ravenclaw table.

OutfitSong

███████████████████████████████
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

little_kitten52

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:06 am
Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora's heart nearly stopped as Dom slipped his arm 'round her waist and pulled her into him, claiming her as his. No. It did stop. For a moment. She looked up at him, her eyes swirling with an unknown emotion, unknown and new even to her. Her breathing was quickened, more heavy. She was torn and confused about this whole situation. Is this how it normally works?.. She heard Joshua saying he was just messing with her, and Dom slipping his arm from her waist and apologizing for leaving them lifted her fog. Her eyes followed after him. He listed me first, in all of those names... she realized, smiling softly. She turned her eyes to Josh after she watched Dom go talk to another boy who was obviously sad.

"Sorry. I... I was just... I wasnae expecting tha', is all. So, you do like Katrina? She seemed like a very sweet girl... Quiet..." Without inspecting her food, Eli took a bite of her green beans and gagged. She forced down the bite she had taken, gulping down her glass of pumpkin juice. "Ugh! Garlic. You'd think the house elves were trying to kill me!" Just then, a new plate of green beans, sans garlic and just enough of a portion for her, appeared in front of Eliora. "Much better," she sighed after taking a bite of the new food. The green beans that were soiled with garlic vanished off of her plate.

Currently: With Joshua and the Ross twins. Outfit:Without the necklace and bow. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts:Did he just... No... Did he?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:34 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Very, very angry
Thoughts: !
With: No one

Marina jumped a little, startled to hear the sound of a screaming woman. She looked over curiously at the Hufflepuff table, where the unmistakable sound of a Howler was coming from. Who had gotten.... Ada? This was ridiculous, Ada never got into trouble.... The woman was yelling about Ada being friends with Michelle, and her being a bad influence. Something about this seemed off. Ada was a halfblood. Wasn't her mother a muggle? Marina couldn't be positive, but she was fairly certain. Muggles couldn't send howlers. And why would a howler be sent tonight? Wouldn't Ada's parents have yelled at her over the summer? Why now? Her eyes roved around, looking for something, though she wasn't quite sure what. There was Dominic, settling into a seat beside Damien. Wait a minute.... Dominic. She remembered suddenly, with clarity, him making eye contact with his cousin, as he ran his fingers through his hair...... Her nod, unnoticed by most but not by a certain observant second year... It was if they were signaling for something. Something like a cruel prank! Something like her impersonating a mother they assumed to be a witch, in order to break up a friendship! Those.... A long string of curse words filled her mind. How dare they! How dare they hand down punishment like some gods to two girls who had done nothing but dared to be friends! She glanced at Damien. She doubted he was in on it, he would have been all smiles throughout the feast. Oh, you just wait, Dominic Montague. You'll get yours, she thought venomously. Michelle was no idiot, she would figure it out. And when she did, she would unleash hell itself. And why not help her? So she did not try to strangle Dominic, as she would have loved to. Instead she began eating quickly, and forming a strategy in her mind, on how to take down him. She wouldn't bother with his cousin; Marina wasn't stupid enough to try taking on a fifth year who could probably put her in St. Mungo's with one curse. But he had better watch his back...

"Endurance is nobler than strength, and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Somnis

Wealthy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:41 pm
User Image𝔜𝔬𝔲 tʀɩɛ∂ tσ ʟσϲк мɛ 𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔫.
xxxxI ╒συη∂ tɦɛ kɛʏ. 𝔏𝔦𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔢.
Just untie 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔰// that break & 𝔟𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔢.

►► Ever silent, Nora's luminescent silver eyes lingered on each face as she took careful notes on her peers, storing them away in her head to organize later. She stared only long enough to make a general, though exquisitely detailed, mental image to associate with the people whom she was making observations about. Her fellow Slytherins. Most of them first years. Few real dangers, little true potential. Cunning, ambitious, and manipulative. Isn't that what the had had said? The thought alone nearly made her snort into her pumpkin juice with derisive laughter. As far as she could see, attending the feast was a waste of time, and she was utterly unimpressed
One boy, several years older than she, sat in silence as he observed the girl near him, seemingly taking his cues from her. This sight bored her. A girl with pigtails addressed a boy that had stumbled as her brother, an interesting bit of information that Nora tucked away for later. Her brother was high energy and seemingly carefree, brushing off the worst of an embarrassing situation before changing the subject and commencing eating. This sight also bored her. An older gentleman burst through the doors of the Hall, seemingly unannounced or otherwise, strode up to the headmistress, and asked boldly for a job. The sight had Nora arching an eyebrow momentarily, but they quickly lapsed into conversation, which also bored her. Two Slytherin boys were exchanging banter concerning the girl seated between them, though she seemed flustered and uncomfortable and Nora didn't care. She wasn't about to waste valuable observation time by becoming sidetracked. Another first year invited the boy who had fallen to join them at the table, and it was almost enough to pique Nora's interest. Almost.
No. What caught her attention was something entirely different. A light, involuntary shudder ran down her spine as she suddenly became hyperaware that she was not the only one making observations; another pair of eyes was trained on her, and had been since she had taken her seat. She wasn't sure how she knew, or even if the feeling was accurate, but instinct drove her like a predator, and her head immediately snapped up as her eyes flicked from face to face, trying to identify the source and decide if she was to remove the intruder's corneas as a reminder that staring was impolite. But when her iridescent silver eyes found him, they locked with the burning gold of his, holding his stare for several seconds that felt like an eternity. Her face was smooth and stoic, a mask of enigma bearing no traces of emotion, her eyes riveted to those that stared back. She knew better than to allow her gaze to wander, knew that those of the opposite gender had a way of mistaking such an act for desire. No. The only thing that showed in Nora's eyes was curiosity as she raised her eyebrows and tilted her head slightly to one side by infinitesimal degrees. As if to ask what the older boy found so interesting. As if inviting him to come find out.User Image

𝔑σʀą 𝔍ɛąη ℜɛмɩηɢʈση
ʀɛα∂ мʏ ℓɩƿs:
Sℓʏтнɛrιn Ғιrsт ʏɛαr ƿʋrɛʙℓσσ∂

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:51 pm

An owl swoops, small, unknown barn owl, still in its young years suddenly reaches the Hufflepuff table. A scarlet, infamous red note is tied to its leg as it hops expectantly toward a young second year girl, Adalaide Blythe. As the timid young girl carefully opened it, the scarlet envelope lurched to life, transforming and morphing into a pair of lips as it shrieked an unfamiliar voice.

A howler.

ADALAIDE BLYTHE! How DARE you! I KNOW I raised you better little miss! Have you HEARD the stories I’ve been told!

That little friend of yours is NOT appropriate! She is a BAD influence, dearie! Don’t you DARE ever CONSIDER going to Knockturn Alley, you were ALONE, and I TRUSTED you! How dare you scare me like this! If I find out you EVER went down there, young miss, I WILL drag you out of that school and away from your little friend MICHELLE!!

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:47 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Great Hall/ Slytherin Table

It seemed the night was full of interesting and curious turn of events. Before Jessi could take note of either Ronyo or Belle a curious man dressed like something from a New Orleans soap opera burst in with an over flourish of flare and an attempt at wit and charm. It rang hollow to Ronyo’s ears and his nose didn’t like the man’s sent much either, something about the man put him at an unease, which only meant he would need to keep tabs on the new…or wanting grounds keeper.

After the showy job seeker made his intentions known another interesting turn of events sprang up. An infamous red letter came to the black and gold table and began doing what magical letter did best. It was the name at the end of the shouting that caught Ronyo’s attention; Michelle had apparently upset someone’s mother a great deal judging from the theatrical display. It was that act that brought the first red flag up in the white haired boy’s mind as he took the information and began working the puzzle. The remarks in the letter talked about influence, trust, and information which came off as things better relayed in a normal letter so it is not made known to everyone. A howler only served to embarrass and greatly demoralize the recipient, which seemed to almost go against the idea of the yelling paper, and coming from a Hufflepuffs mother no less called even more red flags to go up. There was more going on here than the surface ideas made known.

As Ronyo sighed at the ever revolving door of drama and waited to continue, or simply begin his conversation with Jessi the boy was glad they would be replenishing the ranks for the club. It looked like the school was starting to become a staging ground for bullies and those who might have less than admirable intentions for others. Just another year at Hogwarts then.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:49 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Sixth Year, Slytherin Prefect

Lightning struck, fast and hard, pulse pounding static seeped in, creeping beneath his flesh and filling his veins with molten ice. The tilt of her head exposing subtle bare, young, flesh as cascading blonde hair shifted. A daring coy brow rose on her articulate bone structure and he blinked. Deja vu had sent a spiral of chills down his spine. No emotion would be found, no emotion could be found...

Just then, an howler erupted at the Hufflepuff table, of any house, it hadn't expected those of gold and black. Silence erupted at the shock, and in the distance, though he couldn't pinpoint who, he might have heard laughter...

He decided to steal this opportunity.

He stood suddenly from his seat at the heart of the table, glowing, serpentine eyes of yellow gold fixated upon her-- and never once breaking eye contact. Silent, precarious steps suddenly slithered to her side as he sat directly to her left. "We've met, I know we have," he smirked the glittering gold eyes of the house of Nott were infamous. The ancient, noble family battled many wars on British lands for hundreds of years.

"....I can't remember where... our families perhaps?

"I'm William Dante Nott the Third,"
he introduced himself coyly, a callous negligence woven in his speech. The Remington family was a known name-- and as for his own-- he felt no need to relish in his titles, heir to the Duke of Wales, Nott Castle and its estates.

[[on mobile]]
╔══════════════╗
Mood: Curious
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:12 pm
A small piece of parchment fluttered in the air, levitated to the Slytherin table by the wand of Adalaide Blythe, landing promptly and delicately on the table in front of Michelle Catlin.

Adalaide Blythe
Michelle!

That wasn't my Mama's voice, and she couldn't have sent that! I hope you're not angry or upset. We need to talk so we can figure out what's going on! Meet me tonight outside the kitchen?

-Ada

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games