Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 11:23 pm
Sebastian "Ian" Windsor

Cursebreaking ProfessorPurebloodFormer RavenclawHogwarts Alumni

User Image

I see the colors of the world—they're rearranging
The center sentinels are cunningly estranging all...
I think a little about a lot, I'm introverted
You think a lot about a little never heard it all, of our energy.

And I bring these words to life...

╔══════════════════════════════╗

Sebastian mouthed an 'Oh' and nodded sympathetically when Dru responded that her summer was boring. He supposed maybe she should get a hobby, like traveling, painting and getting a part-time job. His summer was quite abit normal, he went to Edinburgh for a while to visit his family's housecafe. He did help them a bit in redecorating into some Art designs and whatnot. He also helped Eugene by giving him tips about passing the OWLS, and he warned him that he wasn't going to go easy on the fifth years at the tests. Usually, Cursebreaking students tend to work for Law Enforcement like Witch Watchers or Aurors. Wow, kids have big ambitions or whatnot.

He blinked when Dru asked him about how his family was, it was quite a rare topic to talk about, "Oh me?" Sebastian responded, "My summer and my family are doing fine and well, I warned my son Eugene about the OWLS since he... unexpectedly took so many electives." He sounded worried about why did his son even took so many electives in the first place. He only said that the minimum of electives to choose were three and, Eugene overdid it. Maybe he was being curious about learning, well at least his son had friends to help with?

He looked at the dark-haired professor, Sebastian kindly smiled and said, "You seemed to be quite new to me," Actually, he didn't really interacted with the professors. Maybe some acquaintance to talk with wouldn't hurt really, after all he did encourage someone to meet with people.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

We stay up late and draw the lines to every constellation,
We live with all our sorrows tied to age and separation
These are the days of love and life, these are our expectations
We stay up late to live tonight, this is our destination

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With : Drusilla and the other professors
Attire : [To be posted]

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 3:00 pm
        Flesh is heretic,
        My body is a witch,
        I'm burning it,
        Wake up for this wish,

User Image

User Image

Eight years.. that was a fairly long time. He guessed that as you got used to it, time tended to fly by, so maybe eight years wasn't as long for her. But he wouldn't know, as this was only his second year. "Eight years? Well, damn. I hope I'll be able to stick around that long." He wasn't exactly sure how he wouldn't, as he didn't think he was stupid enough to majorly screw up enough to warrant being fired.

He looked over to see that another professor had joined them, the Cursebreaking professor if he remembered correctly. He had never personally met him but he supposed now was the time. He listened as the two commented on the other man's family, noting that he had both a wife and a son. Hm. Sometimes he wondered what having a son or daughter would be like, and what it would be like to teach at the same school they'd be attending. But he supposed that he was much too young to be worrying about that quite yet.

He gave out a small wave towards him, introducing himself. "Yes, I'm Kolton Viner, the new Mind Magic professor. I am quite new as well; this is only my second year teaching. Hopefully they'll be quite a few more. What made you two want to teach your subjects, anyhow?" He personally had always found the subject of Mind Magic very interesting, and he did well in the class when he was in school, so why not teach it?

мιи∂ мαgιc ρяσƒεssσя ║ яαvεиcℓαω αℓυмиι

OOC:

Cara MiaKitty
Jade Galaksylph

And I resonate,
I have seen my fate,
I am sinking,
Oh Captain, I am sinking

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: Exuberant
In My Head
In My Heart

Paige slid into the Great Hall, her dress billowing out from under her teacher's robes. She walked up to the Staff Table and looked at everyone, trying to find a place to sit. Being new to the staff, she knew no one, so she selected an empty seat beside a young man who was reading the newspaper. She settled into the seat and adjusted her dress, then nodded towards the Sorting. "Isn't it exciting? I can still remember my Sorting like it was yesterday. I was so nervous, looking forward to the magical school. Everything seemed unreal. Like a dream. I thought 'This can't be real. I must be dreaming.' But it was. And now, here I am again, but as a Professor this time. I'm Paige, by the way. Paige Forrest, the new Potions professor." She smiled sweetly at the man, hoping she wasn't distracting him too much from the paper.

╔══════════════╗
Out of Character:
{...}

╚══════════════╝

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:23 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. Of course there are the usual school announcements, which sadly must be stated before we get all groggy by the feast. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and as anyone in the school will tell you, the name Forbidden Forest is not a misnomer, and instead should tell you that there are things in there that will not hesitate to have students for snacks. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 2:41 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              ╞════════════════════╕

Zachary flipped through his paper, completely bored by the entire thing. Nothing of interest was happening, it seemed. With a sigh, he folded it up and set it in his lap, looking over to find an excitable brunette sitting with him. She was going on about how excited she was for her sorting. He stared at her for a moment before responding. "My sorting was less than average. I didn't really care which house I was given, but Hufflepuff housed me well enough." Granted, he was quite different when he was a child. If someone were to compare the eleven year old Zachary Evans to the present day Zachary Evans, they probably wouldn't think they were the same person.

The woman continued, introducing herself as Paige Forrest. She was the new Potions professor, she said with a sickeningly sweet smile. "A pleasure, Miss Forrest," he said. The Headmaster began his speech as the Sorting came to an end and the feast appeared. As soon as the speech was finished, Zachary started to fill his plate. He wasn't extremely hungry, but just enough to enjoy the delicious meal the House Elves had prepared. Before eating, however, he realized he had never introduced himself to Paige. "Pardon myself, miss. Zachary Evans, professor of Muggle Studies." He took a bite of a buttered roll. "Are you looking forward to the school term, Miss Forrest?" he asked.

╘════════════════════╡
MUGGLE STUDIES PROFESSOR xx
FORMER HUFFLEPUFF xxxxxx

Love of mine, some day you will die, but I'll be close behind. I'll follow you into the dark.
                                              No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white. Just our hands clasped so tight, waiting for the hint of a spark.
                                              If Heaven and Hell decide that they both are satisfied, illuminate the "No"'s on their vacancy signs.
                                              If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks, then I'll follow you into the dark.

x x

{ooc:}

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:05 pm

Mood: Exuberant
In My Head
In My Heart

Paige nodded along with the professor as he talked about how his Sorting was rather dull. When the Headmaster stepped up to speak, Paige was rather quiet and listened to the man. When the Feast appeared, Paige hungrily dug into it. She'd forgotten to eat before the train ride and it had been a long one. "Nice to meet you Zachary." Then he said that he was the Muggle Studies professor. "No way! That's so awesome. I'm technically a half-blood because my dad is a Squib, but I was raised in an entirely Muggle household. I got my driver's license after graduating from Hogwarts. And I currently own a motorcycle, though I obviously couldn't bring it here. I would have loved to. But yeah... that's cool. Muggle Studies is fun."

╔══════════════╗
Out of Character:
{...}

╚══════════════╝

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:08 pm
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Advanced Flying

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Staff Table

Landon was glad the year was back up and running. Emma had been talking about how excited she was to go to Hogwarts. However she had a bit of waiting left to do. Landon knew she’d be his student soon enough and hoped that she’d do well in school when she attended. Until then though he’d stick with watching other children being sorted and watching them grow throughout their time at Hogwarts.

Finding himself sitting next to Sophie, Landon looked over at the red headed girl. “Good evening ladies, I hope you both are doing well.” He said politely. “How might your summers been?” he said with a smile. The feast was well on its way and before long the night would be over and classes would begin. All Landon hoped was that his students would work hard like they did every year.

With: Fellow Professors... Sophie & Christina

Wearing: Professional

OOC: ---

mc2

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:38 pm
█║▌│║║█║l║▌│█║▌│║║█ Professor J. Crowley █║▌│║║█║l║▌│█║▌│║║█

φ Transfiguration 1-3 Professor φ
• Former Ravenclaw •
: Current Attire : - normal outfit, top button of coat buttoned
Mood - slight irritation, anticipation

Johnathan slipped into the Great Hall towards the end of the Sorting, having had a slight delay in his travels. He stroke purposefully from the doors to the Staff table, his hands in his pockets causing his coat to flair out around him as he walked. He took a seat toward the end of the table, not particularly close to anybody but not far enough away to isolate himself. He watched the last few students being sorted, leaning forward with his thin fingers intertwined.

Hizuma the Troublesome

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:26 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          Looking Distracted at the Staff Table with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Sad
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Another Summer and nothing to do... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

𝒜 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝓂 𝓎 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝐼 𝒾 𝓂 𝒶 𝑔 𝒾 𝓃 𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓂 𝒶 𝓃 𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝓇 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓁 𝓁 𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒾 𝓃 𝓉 𝒽 𝑒 𝑔 𝓇 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDrusilla couldn't contain her sigh when she sat at the Staff Table for the end of term feast. Every year, she got less and less happy about the end of the school term. She was starting to positively loathe returning home for the holiday, trapped in her family home with no one and nothing to do. At this point, she almost wished that her mother were, in fact, haunting her. At least then she wouldn't be quite so alone, as much as she did appreciate the quiet. Juliana hadn't exactly been the kindest of mothers. It was probably part of why she'd clung for so long to the idea that the woman had become a ghost; it was hard to believe that she'd let go of all her meddling long enough to move on into the next world. She rested her chin on her fist, staring out at the students. She hoped she at least had a good turn out for third years come the next year. She was reworking some of the curriculum over the Summer, so that would at least keep her somewhat occupied. Though, she imagined she'd spend a fair amount of time lost in her cards, as always. She did tend to get wrapped up in them. It occurred her that perhaps she should talk to some of her... friends? Was that what they were? About possibly seeing one another over the break. Meeting for coffee or something. It would get her out of the house, at least. That would be nice.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓅 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁 𝒾 𝒹
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒮𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒽 𝒶 𝓋 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝒻 𝒾 𝓃 𝒾 𝓈 𝒽 𝑒 𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓉 𝒶 𝓉 𝓉 𝑜 𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝑔 𝑒 𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝓁 𝒾 𝓋 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂 𝑜 𝓂 𝑒 𝓃 𝓉

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:40 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, when it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. Shockingly the school year hadn't been that bad, and he was glad for it. Now, if only he could get a relaxing summer before the new year began. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 145 points, is Hufflepuff. Third place, with a total of 315 points, goes to Ravenclaw. Second place, with a total of 330 points, goes to Gryffindor. And finally, in first place with a total of 530 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Slytherin! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:59 pm
    Flesh is heretic,
    My body is a witch,
    I'm burning it,
    Wake up for this wish,

User Image

User Image

Kolton silently made his way to the staff table, taking a seat beside Drusilla, who was already seated there. He was surprised she had made it there before him, but that was what happened when he got final grades get the best of him. The headmaster was just making his end of year speech when he arrived, so it looked like he made it just in time. "Hello, Dru. Enjoy your year?" It may have been just a bit premature, but he felt that he was getting the hang of things around Hogwarts. For the second time, at least.

мιи∂ мαgιc ρяσƒεssσя ║ яαvεиcℓαω αℓυмиι

OOC:

Cara MiaKitty

And I resonate,
I have seen my fate,
I am sinking,
Oh Captain, I am sinking

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:56 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxx█████████████ IVE SEEN THE WORLD
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡɪʟʟʏᴏᴜsᴛɪʟʟʟᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇxxxxxxʏᴏᴜɴɢᴀɴᴅʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟxxxᴡɪʟʟʏᴏᴜsᴛɪʟʟʟᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇxxxxxxʏᴏᴜɴɢᴀɴᴅʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ
lxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXxxDᴇᴀʀ Lᴏʀᴅxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʷʰᵉᶰ ᶤ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉᶰ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx LIT IT UP AS MY STAGE ▬▬▬▬ ;; ≲♛≳

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Distant
ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Staff Table
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Professors
ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..............'

Staring out into the Great Hall from the Staff Table, the new Defense Against the Dark Arts professor watched on with a steely expressionless mask on her face. Slender and youthful, Cixia chose to, for this evening, accent her sharp features with a darker shade of makeup, giving her an almost villainous aura when paired with her icy cool gaze. She sighed, gracefully shifting in her seat to grasp at the silver goblet in front of her. Inside was a strange concoction with a fairly pungent aroma – sweet, at first, but a bitter, burnt scent as it came closer to the nose. Taking a sip, Cixia set her goblet down and continued to watch the sorting, clapping when appropriate, but paying no mind to the First Years.

Her mind was wandering through the hall, – not in the literal sense, as the Legilimens had consciously inhibited her probing abilities for the feast, knowing better than to give herself a headache with all the minds in the room - and as she examined the décor and the setup Cixia couldn’t help but to compare the present with her own fond memories of Hogwarts.

Cɪxɪᴀ Fᴇɴɢ / / D.A.D.A. Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ / / Oᴄᴄʟᴜᴍᴇɴs ᴀɴᴅ Lᴇɢɪʟʟɪᴍᴇɴs / / . . . / / Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ / / Kᴏᴜ Wᴏᴏᴅ / / Bᴀsɪʟɪsᴋ Fᴀɴɢ Cᴏʀᴇ

{ OOC ;; ... }

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:34 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          Looking Distracted at the Staff Table with Cixia
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Content
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ So good to be back... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

𝒜 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝓂 𝓎 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝐼 𝒾 𝓂 𝒶 𝑔 𝒾 𝓃 𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓂 𝒶 𝓃 𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝓇 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓁 𝓁 𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒾 𝓃 𝓉 𝒽 𝑒 𝑔 𝓇 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDrusilla smiled widely as she made her way to the staff table, noting that Cixia was already seated. She waved at the Defense professor as she drew near, and then slid into the seat next to her with a grin. "Evening, duck," she chirped, clearly in a good mood. Which, she had a very good reason to be; after all, she was back at Hogwarts. Sometimes she wondered if she should talk to the Headmaster about selling her home and living in her chambers here year-round. It'd certainly help with the loneliness. Even if there weren't any other professors or students about during the Summer months, there were still ghosts and portraits to talk to. Of course, she didn't tend to do all that much socializing when she was at the school, either. She mostly sat up in her chambers reading cards and generally making good on her reputation for insanity... She should probably try to fix that. Well, at least she was making some headway; she had two friends, that was something. Though, she was still quite miffed at Kolton. Running headfirst into that damned fight, what had the man been thinking? Except that she knew exactly what he'd been thinking, and couldn't fault him for wanting to protect students. Should probably feel bad for not being there herself, except that if she had been, she might've done more harm than good. She wasn't much help in a fight.

spaceThe Seer brushed those troubling thoughts aside, reminding herself that, after all, Kolton was fine. He'd been perfectly fine when she'd run into him at the bookstore, so there was no sense fussing about it. She returned her attention to Cixia, leaning her chin on her fist. "How was your Summer?" she asked, wondering if the Asian had also found herself in the midst of the fight. It'd make sense if she had; she was the Defense professor, after all. She didn't like that, though. Her eye twitched; had Sebastian been there as well? Hell, who hadn't been there? Was she the only one who'd remained out of danger? Typical.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓅 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁 𝒾 𝒹
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒮𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒽 𝒶 𝓋 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝒻 𝒾 𝓃 𝒾 𝓈 𝒽 𝑒 𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓉 𝒶 𝓉 𝓉 𝑜 𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝑔 𝑒 𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝓁 𝒾 𝓋 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂 𝑜 𝓂 𝑒 𝓃 𝓉

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Forks Anonymous

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxx█████████████ IVE SEEN THE WORLD
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡɪʟʟʏᴏᴜsᴛɪʟʟʟᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇxxxxxxʏᴏᴜɴɢᴀɴᴅʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟxxxᴡɪʟʟʏᴏᴜsᴛɪʟʟʟᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇxxxxxxʏᴏᴜɴɢᴀɴᴅʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ
lxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXxxDᴇᴀʀ Lᴏʀᴅxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʷʰᵉᶰ ᶤ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉᶰ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx LIT IT UP AS MY STAGE ▬▬▬▬ ;; ≲♛≳

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Distant
ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Staff Table
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Professor Somerset
ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..............'

Relishing in the memories of her youth, Cixia almost failed to notice the presence of the other professors until one had addressed her personally. Turning away from the crowd, Cixia locked eyes with the Divination Professor – Drusilla Somerset, a seer. With a polite smile breaking the mask of emotionlessness on her face, the overall icy aura around Cixia seemed to recede. ”Professor Somerset,” She acknowledged with a little nod to Dru. ”Back for another year, I see? It’s lovely to see you.” Despite the slight monotonic rhythm of her voice, Cixia tried her best to sound genuine, because she was. It was hard, however, for the woman to open up to others, or to show emotion, which for the longest time the woman had always associated with weakness.

”The summer was….” She began, her voice trailing off as she tried to remember exactly what had happened in the summer. But with a clouded memory that Cixia couldn’t seem to dig through, the woman merely blinked the thought away, her lips curling into another little smile as she reached for her goblet. ”… well, uneventful, I suppose… As all summers tend to be, nowadays.” She commented, referring to the fact that Cixia had once been an Auror – a career she would have continued with had she not suffered from an injury that left her incapable of returning to the force. ”And how about you, my dear?” She asked, gaze unwavering as she swirled the contents of the goblet and took a sip. ”I hope yours was at least a little more exciting than mine?”

Cɪxɪᴀ Fᴇɴɢ / / D.A.D.A. Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ / / Oᴄᴄʟᴜᴍᴇɴs ᴀɴᴅ Lᴇɢɪʟʟɪᴍᴇɴs / / . . . / / Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ / / Kᴏᴜ Wᴏᴏᴅ / / Bᴀsɪʟɪsᴋ Fᴀɴɢ Cᴏʀᴇ

{ OOC ;; ... }

Cara MiaKitty

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items