Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:53 pm
"How could I want anyone or anything else besides you?" Damien pulled Naomi closer to kiss her deeply, passionately before pulling away, "We've hurt each other so much at this point, yet here we are. I want no one else, all I want is you. You are the only person that I've ever wanted in my life."

He meant every word. Every word he stated was more than just the truth, they were written in his soul. Why else would he put so much effort into Naomi when no one else compared to her? Damien cupped Naomi's cheeks as he whispered, "From the bottom of my heart, you are the love of my life and the reason for my existence. There is no one else that can ever be you."

"Ariel will have to help me since no one else is pregnant or knows what's going to happen," Leila shrugged as she finished the cake and began to eat a stack of pancakes that Gabriel had made, "I have no idea what's going to happen. All I know is our daughter is growing and that she's going to be one hell of a person. Already I know she's strong."

Her worst fear was coming true. Her child was going to be full weeping angel because Leila was born half weeping angel and Garreth was a full angel, which created a full weeping angel.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:03 pm
Garreth could smell Leila fear. "Well, just know that no matter what happens I will love this child. . . our little girl. With all my heart," He pushed another glass of milk to her if she wanted it. He knew what their daughter would be. She'd have two forms other than her human one. Her Stone Form, and her angel form. If he managed to teach her the utmost control she'd master it and make Ellyone regret her treatment of her daughter.

Naomi kissed him back keeping him close. Her eyes welled with tears. She knew he meant what he said. "I love you too, so much sometimes I feel like my body wants to break apart. No one could replace you. I don't want any one but you." She resolved easily. She'd wait for him to be ready. He knew where she stood. All he had to do was tell her. She had no biological clock. Never aged. She could wait forever for those words but she knew he'd say them one day. . . one day. . . she hoped. "Come, let's get away from the ledge. It's. . . calling to me."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:21 pm
"I don't want that thing coming near my child," Leila held her slightly swollen belly, "I don't want my daughter to ever feel the pain I felt. But I know with you, our child won't. She will be happy."

Leila reached out and caressed Garreth's cheek, "One day, I want our daughter to meet her cousins, but not for some time. I want her to be strong and to hold her own against others so no one will ever call her weak. We will train her together with my knowledge and your experience, she will be unbeatable."

Damien took Naomi away from the ledge and towards their home hand-in-hand. He wanted her all to himself now without anyone else interfering. If it's a child she wanted, a child she would get. Taking Naomi into his arms, he kissed her deeply as he pressed her against a tree. His fangs sank deep into her skin when he broke the kiss and engulfed her neck to mark her as his. Damien began to shred off her clothes as he then murmured, "I want you now, Naomi. I need you more than I wanted before. Tell me you want me as well, and I will give you your hearts desire."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:40 pm
Naomi moaned against his aggression. Part of her craved more. She shook her head. "I don't want you." She whispered pulling him in closer. "I need you." She made sure to put great meaning behind it. "I need you so much. This ache. . . I need you to take it from me." She kissed him deeply. "I need this between us. I don't want to fight it anymore. Be one with me please." Her tone was pleading. She wanted him to hear how much she needed to be with him. How much she needed his love. Her hands stripped him off too. She didn't know that the incident at the mountain had caused her body to heal what it had been lacking. Didn't know what he had planned. She thought he meant just sex. Eternal bonding that sort of thing. She had resolved that once this happened between them she'd forgive him completely for everything. Focus on making him happy. Be the woman he needed and wanted. She didn't know what he had planned. "Take me gentle first, I've had none but you."

Garreth grinned. "Actually I plan on her going to Ellyone and flipping her off." He grinned brightly. "It would make me so proud for her to see her do that. With her mother's help too of course." Another grin.

Isaac held his head not happy that people were beating up on him. Then Penny entered the room and his heart stopped for a moment. His cheeks heated a little as did hers. "Um. . . Have any of you seen mother?" Penny asked. "I'm worried about her."

"No." Isaac replied. "But she might come back to visit if you want to stay and wait for her." Penny bit her lip and Isaac blushed more. Oh god! His mother was in the room! And Ami! Oh god this couldn't be more embarrassing!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:46 pm
"There is no greater pain than a demon claiming his love," Damien breathed into Naomi's heart as he made the first thrust.

When he finished making love to Naomi, he could swear that he had given her an offspring. Damien finished by kissing Naomi softly before helping her dress before dressing himself. Something awoke inside of him as he held her hand to take her back to the mansion, "I hope you plan on helping my sister through her pregnancy. Learn from her symptoms, I want you to become pregnant soon with my child."

Leila smiled as held Garreth's hand, "If she does that, I fear that Ellyone will use all her power to kill off what we will love most. I hope..I hope one day my daughter will be able to destroy her. So that maybe our daughter will be in her position and make the exceeding demands so that the others could suffer for once. Then again, I wouldn't want our child to be hated either. I don't know, perhaps she could meet her...grandmother."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:56 pm
Garreth nodded. "We'll let them meet see how it goes from there." He pressed a kiss to her temple. "Anything I can get you? Or do? Foot rub? Back rub? A cuddle?"

Naomi clung to Damien as he spoke trying to keep relaxed trying to be brave, for him.

When it was over, she was breathing heavy. Her mind swam and she barely registered that he'd kissed her. It hurt, at first but it felt good too. . . toward the end. She helped him get dressed too and found she was standing awkwardly. She wanted to walk on her own, she didn't want to appear too clingy. She stopped walking and pressed a hand to a nearby tree. Sheer willpower prevented her from petrifying from the shock of his words. What did he just say? She turned her eyes to Damien. At first there was a spark of hope but then she grew confused. Had he changed his mind? Why? And so soon after he said he didn't want any more children. What was going on? Had Leila's pregnancy ignited his want to be a parent again? She turned her head from him her hair over her face. "Can. . . Can you carry me back?" She asked biting her lip. "My legs hurt too much."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:12 pm
"Of course," Damien carried Naomi bridal style, "I feel like Leila carrying that abomination's child has opened the idea to me that one more kid won't over do me. Besides, if Leila is willing to continue having a kid when she didn't want one, I suppose I could do the same thing."

He kissed her cheek as he followed Leila's scent and found her with Garreth. Damien placed Naomi near the couple, "Leila, I want Naomi to learn from your pregnancy. That way it'll keep your sorry excuse of a mate out of the way."

"Oh Damien, how you flatter me," Leila commented flatly, annoyed that he still hated Garreth, "What will it make you see that I love Garreth and that he's perfect for me?"

"Nothing," Damien shrugged, "You're my sister, no one will ever be good enough. Just like all my daughters, no one will ever be good enough for them either."

"Well..." Leila couldn't argue with him and shrugged to Garreth.

She then turned to Naomi, "Are you actually pregnant?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:48 pm
Naomi wasn't really paying any attention to Damien's words, She just hugged him as he carried her back. His lips on her cheek snapped her out of her haze. At first she didn't want to let him go. But obviously he needed to do some work as the Demon King so she let him go. When he left she turned to Leila and shook her head. "Too early to tell." She said just to keep everyone, aka Leila, from telling Damien that Naomi was having second thoughts about becoming an actual mother. "And. . . I thought it would be different. . . my first time. . ." At least she thought she was having second thoughts.

"I'm not hearing this." Garreth said and went into the kitchen to do something.

"I knew it would hurt but not that much. It didn't feel good at all until he left me." She curled up on herself. She clamped up. If she told Leila too much the hormonal mess would either tell Damien or yell at him. She didn't know who to talk to really.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:41 pm
"Eh, it's different for everyone," Leila shrugged as she began to flip through a nearby book, "I wouldn't get fixated on it though. Honestly, it's not that big of a deal as you're making it out to be."

She didn't really care that much about Naomi or what she went through. Almost everything she did was over exaggerated, as expected because she was so similar to Ellyone. Leila didn't spare a glance to Naomi. Why would Damien put her in the same room with her anyways? Naomi would just screw something up and kill the baby anyways. Leila didn't want Naomi around her, she was too much of a toxic person to keep around.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:33 am
Yeah. Naomi thought. Right. . . no need to tell me to go. "I'm going for a walk." She said getting up and stretching. "If you drop it let me know I'll bring some towels." She made a bee line for the door. She knew when she wasn't welcome. Muttering something about an apple and a tree as she closed the door behind her.

"Well that was a little mean." Garreth said. "There was the perfect opportunity to liberate her from her mother and you blew it." He sighed. "But, I know you don't like her for it. So, no more judgement from me. Milk?"

Naomi wanted Penny. Wanted the company but thought it best not to ruin her blossoming friendship with Isaac. She needed someone to talk to. . . But everyone hated her for loving her mother. Okay she didn't love her at that moment. The woman dropped her on Klaus so yeah no love there. Urgh. Library. She needed to lose herself in another land. Pretend, like all those lonely nights spent in silent tears, that he'd burst through the door and comfort her ease her clouded confused mind. She wished. . . She wished. . . "I want mummy." She mewed quietly in her book.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:49 am
"She's not my goal," Leila shrugged as she finished the magazine, "And just because they took my mother from me doesn't mean I want to take her mother from her. But it's always good to see which side you're on, my love. Ariel?"

Ariel and her swollen belly entered the room through the shadows, "Is everything alright?"

"Seems my mate still roots for Naomi and her hoard. Since you are now my new family, I would prefer my family's company instead," Leila stood up as she walked with Ariel into the shadows where they were with Ami and Damien. It hurt Leila to know that Garreth would never truly be hers, but that was typical angels right? Selfish bunch. She wished she had her mother there to care for her and to remind her the horror the angels caused them. Ellyone and all her children were only there to curse them after-all.

"Naomi leave you?" Damien approached Leila.

"She's mad because her first time wasn't good enough," Leila shrugged.

"Is that all?" Damien sighed, "I can't do anything right when it comes to her."

"Their kind won't accept anything less than what they want, and they'll still complain," Leila agreed as she sat down and felt her growing bulge. The stress of being around Naomi was making the baby grow faster, wanting to be free to help her mother.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:05 pm
Garreth opened his mouth to say something but they all left. Oh yeah. . . she wasn't like Ellyone at all. Garreth gave a slight growl of frustration and followed he wanted to give the Demon King a piece of his mind as well as Leila. But he knew the former would kill him so instead he took a side tour to find his Master. He'd know how to handle this. He'd know how to tell Leila to pull her head in and in turn do the same for Damien. When he couldn't find him he returned to his mate's side coming in on the tail end of Damien's comment. "Oh yeah right." He growled. "It's not a case of you not praising her at all and now she's in there thinking she did something wrong and that's why you all but dumped her on my mate who let's face it, hates her because of her love for Ellyone. It's not like the Klaus incident at all. This is totally different. God Demons can be as stupid as weeping angels sometimes. And ya know what Leila, I only come to her defense because I know he won't. All of you are alike if you don't get it your way you're mad." He was mad right then at them all. "I'm going to find Gabriel. Once you all realise she's more damaged than she lets you believe, you go find her to comfort her and tell her she's not useless or worthless, and you, start depending on me." He turned and left in a huff. It was at that moment Isaac popped up and noted.

"I thought Leila was supposed to be the one with mood swings."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:26 pm
Damien comforted his sister, knowing how hurt she was at Garreth's total desertion of her and pamper Naomi. Naomi was not as damaged as Garreth had believed. The woman was fully capable to healing herself at this point, nearly killed Isaac, and attempted to kill them all at one point. So, no, Naomi was no where near damaged. Damien held Leila's shoulders as she crossed her arms, not wanting to speak to Garreth after he had left, "Let it go, Leila. He's just like Naomi, they come in, try to start a fight, and leave. Then, they'll come back like nothing happened and expect you to apologize."

"I won't apologize for a weak person," Leila shrugged off Damien's hands off from her, "Why must their kind always be coddled? I won't have my daughter act like that."

"Thus you should've mated with a demon," Ariel sighed as she glanced to Damien, "Our young know from an early age that they can only depend on themselves."

"In any case, I am excited to be an uncle," Damien smiled as he walked back to Leila, "I can't wait to see the little girl's face. I'm sure she'll look like you. That means she'll look like our mother."

"I wish she were here," Leila sighed in a sad tone, her hand on her belly, "She would have enjoyed this more than anything else. That or see you with twenty kids already. Our mother would've loved you, Ariel."

"I am sure," Ariel smiled before going to play with Ami.

Gabriel heard Garreth's rant, and as soon as the servant was near him he swatted at the back of his head, "Did you feel like dying today when you spoke to Damien and Leila like that? Did you want my sister to run off in this state? I know you care for Naomi, I do too, but you think it will just take a few words to make all of them get along?"

Growling slightly, Gabriel ran his fingers through his hair. Garreth should know that Naomi and Leila always hated each other, always! They each pined for Damien's attention and Leila naturally one because of her blood connection to him, thus why Naomi resented her. The Arch Angel sighed as he turned back to Garreth, "I'll go comfort Naomi. If Leila or Damien catch wind of you near her now, one of them will leave and the other will tear you to pieces."

Gabriel unfolded his wings and tracked Naomi's aura to find her weeping in the library. He cleared his throat to give his presence known as he entered the room, "Mind if I join you, sister?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:35 pm
Garreth returned to his apartment which he shared with Leila and decided to start making the nursery. He needed to not be so up tight.

"What did I do wrong?" She asked when Gabriel talked. "He know's Leila doesn't like me. Yet he just drops me off in her lap. I'm trying to get along with her. God. . . she's my sister yet she hates me. Won't even give me a chance. She's just like Klaus! And. . . I thought giving Damien my body would. . . I don't know make things a little easier between us but I feel more I don't know what the word is but it hurts. I'm trying not to be selfish and all those things but it's hard not to feel depressed when he wouldn't even cuddle me unless I asked for it. What did I do wrong?" She looked up at Gabriel looking so confused at the situation.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:42 pm
"Naomi," Gabriel breathed as he sat next to her, putting an arm around her shoulder, "You know you get just as angry with Leila when she pulls Damien away from you. Both of you want his attention, thus causing the rift between you. Remember how he fawned over Leila when he found out she was pregnant? You were beyond angry and hurt. Now that Damien is giving into you, she's angry and hurt as well. It's a never ending cycle between you two. And i'm quite sure Klaus is worse... At least Leila has beaten Damien to a pulp several times to go after you."

Gabriel wanted Naomi to see that the tug-of-war she and Leila had over Damien was the main reason they fought all the time. The both of them would have to hash out the details if they ever wanted to get along. When Naomi spoke of how Damien wouldn't cuddle her afterwards, he answered, "Maybe Damien saw the shared moment between you two as intimate. Damien doesn't think on the same level as you do, his way of cuddling is being around you, talking with you, and just having you close to him without having to be very physical."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games