Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:01 pm
MDaylus

Consciousness came to Loki slowly, it started with smell. He could smell how clean everything was and how it irritated things. The smell reminded him of the healing rooms on Asgard, but it was stronger than Asgard. He didn't think he was in Asgard anyway, the last thing place he remembered was in Tony's lab. He couldn't recall what had happened after that however and that worried him. It was the same as when he had had episodes on Asgard where his mother and Thor had worried for him. The second sense to return was touch, he could feel a hand clutching his and that he was laying down. Other things were on his arm and chest and he had no idea what they were. The last sense was sound, he could hear things, people speaking quietly around him and trying to focus on those voices hurt his head. He gave a soft groan of pain at that, his whole head hurt now that he realized it. Definitely like his episodes on Asgard. He wondered what he had done this time. "Tony..." Loki whimpered softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched as Loki struggled towards wakefulness. A part of him wanted to get the god to go back to sleep if he was having such problems, but he remind silent, fingers just running over the god’s hand and wrist. When he finally heard a whimper of his name, Tony leaned over Loki carefully. “Shh Lo….I’m here.” He murmured, a hand coming up to cup Loki’s cheek gently. “It’s alright….just take your time, no rush.” He continued, kissing his forehead and sending Loki a gentle reassurance through their bond. For someone as loud and blunt as Tony, he was being shockingly gentle and patient with Loki, of course he was always much more careful with those he cared for than people thought.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt relieved hearing Tony's voice it meant nothing horrible had happened to the man. Leaning into the hand cupping his cheek he breathed softly. The gentle reassurance from Tony made him wonder all the more what had happened, wondered what he had done. A few minutes later Loki finally blinked open his eyes wincing at the bright lights. Taking in his surroundings he did not recognize the place, but he did recognize the people. "Mother?" he questioned surprised his voice soft still. Now he knew it had to be an episode and he groaned at that thought. However it seemed like everyone but Steve was around, the solider probably still dealing with Fandral and Sif.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slowly rubbed Loki’s cheek with his thumb, watching the god, relieved to see that he seemed alright, even if he was a little disoriented. Moving his hand when Loki opened his eyes, the genius watched Loki’s eyes roam until they hit Frigga. The queen slowly leaned in from her seat a soft smile on her face. “Yes Loki….it’s me.” She said softly, touching his arm gently. “It’s so good to see you awake.” She said softly, practically radiating warmth and care. Reaching up and brushing Loki’s hair back, Tony tilted his head. “How are you feeling babe?” he asked softly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:01 pm
MDaylus

"I should be surprised to see you but I am not. Does Odin know that you are here this time?" Loki questioned with a soft chuckle that ended up as a groan as his head throbbed. "How long have I been out?" he questioned curiously. Looking to Tony when the man questioned how he was feeling he grimaced. "Do you want the truth? My head hurts like always and I have not even begun to analyze the rest of myself." he admitted softly. "What did I do?" he finally asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga laughed softly at Loki’s words, but it faded when Loki groaned. “Yes Odin knows I’m here, so I can stay as long as I feel the need this time.” She said softly. Tony listened intently to Loki before shaking his head. “You’ve been out for about a day total….and you didn’t do anything.” He said softly. It was then that Bruce stepped forward. “I need to look him over really fast.” He said quickly, waiting for Frigga and Tony to move. Smiling down at Loki, the doctor gave a small nod. “Good to see you up Loki.” he said softly. “I’m going to sit you up okay?” he asked softly, pressing a button and letting the bed slowly move into a sitting position. Taking vitals and testing Loki’s reactivity for a few moments, Bruce was finally satisfied and moved away, Frigga quickly leaning forward and taking Loki’s hand again. Tony moved to sit beside Loki though, an arm carefully snaking around his shoulders and pulling him close. “Do you think you can handle some memories Lo?” he asked softly, figuring that would be the fastest way for Loki to find out about the time he was missing.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when his mother said that Odin knew and she could stay for as long as she liked. Hearing from Tony that he had only been out for about a day was a comfort. It meant whatever had happened hadn't been too drastic. Then Tony said that he hadn't done anything and the god frowned but Bruce took over before he could question Tony. Giving the doctor a soft smile he allowed the man to check him over. He was glad that the bed rose up because he was unsure if he could have done so by himself for terribly long. "I do not know. It is possible." Loki answered Tony when the man asked him about handling some memories.

"I would say not." said a woman appearing in the room.

"Hela..." Loki gaped.

"Hello mother." the woman answered.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded softly at the response, trying to figure out what was the best way to soften his memories when the woman appeared. Jumping slightly, his arm tightened around Loki and he shifted slightly to protect him, but the name made him pause. “Hela?” he asked, looking to Loki quickly before looking back to the woman before them. This was Loki’s daughter?

Frigga arched a thin brow at the mention of memories between the two men. Were they connected in such a way? That meant Loki was truly in love with Tony. Looking over as Hela appeared, she smiled softly. “My dear….this trip just keeps getting better.” She said gently, thrilled to see her granddaughter again.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:20 am
MDaylus

Loki looked up to Tony smiling softly when the man tightened his arm around the god. The fact that Tony was being so protective of him was nice. Clint and Natasha however were quickly on guard and ready to take the woman whom had just appeared down. "This is my daughter, Hela." Loki spoke quickly. Natasha and Clint eased up then. "Hela, your wearing an illusion?" Loki questioned.

"Oh I like this one hes so protective mother." Hela commented looking over Tony as she saw him grow protective. "Of course, I did not wish to scare your mortal lover and friends now. I figure they will see enough of me when the have reached Helhiem." Hela shrugged before looking to her grandmother with a bright smile. With a few steps she was beside Loki's bed embracing the woman.

"The fact that you children still amazes me." Clint piped up.

((For pics of the children
http://25.media.tumblr.com/3ebf5d2d8867df48e1eccb8b0ce5ee98/tumblr_mvkmplQhPo1s9c5u6o1_1280.jpg ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:36 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slowly relaxed as he saw that Hela was indeed a member of the family. Blushing slightly at Hela’s words about him being protective, he just turned to kiss Loki’s temple. After recent events, he had a right to be protective. Hearing Clint, Tony gave a chuckle. “Trust me, not as surprised as I was when Loki first told me.” He said lightly.

Frigga wrapped her arms around Hella as she came over, holding her close for a moment as she bet her hair. “Oh it’s wonderful to see you my beautiful little girl.” She murmured, finally letting her go just to smile up at her again. “How are you my dear?” she asked softly, truly seeming like a caring grandmother. Frigga obviously had a deep love for all of Loki’s children, no matter Odin’s opinions.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:08 am
MDaylus

Loki looked away from his daughter giving a small smile when Tony kissed his temple. "I did not expect her. Nor did I expect her to pick you out so quickly. I have a feeling shes been spying again." Loki murmured to Tony.

"Yeah well you've known for a while you've had time to get used to it before they show up. Speaking of that, how in the world did she just pop in with the jammer going?" Clint questioned.

"It is wonderful to see you too grandmother." Hela responded brightly. "I am doing well, a bit bored by myself in Helhiem. I found father recently though so that was a nice change. He was trying to escape my notice so it took awhile but now he lives with me. Jor is jealous." the girl laughed, Loki himself looked torn at the girl's words of finding her father. "Of course I have mother what else would I do." she responded to Loki. "That jammer blocks a different kind of magic than I used. My magic is quite different than that of what mother uses but I can use mother's magic as well. I do not have access to that now, the magic I use however will not be stopped. It allows me to collect the souls among the nine realms." Hela answered Clint.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:30 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nuzzled Loki slightly as the god spoke, pausing at his words. “Spying? We have got to figure out some way to keep people from watching us when we aren’t aware of it.” He mumbled. Looking to Clint as he spoke, Tony gave a small shrug. He had no idea about the details of magic, he was just happy that he had been able to build a jammer that worked as well as it did. Eyes turning back to Hela as she spoke, he could feel the emotions from Loki when the girl mentioned her father, and he simply tightened his arm around Loki again. He understood there were feelings there, that there would always be feelings there, and if he had to, he’d probably give up Loki if he wanted to return to Angrboda, but he also loved Loki enough to know that it would always hurt. Tony’s eyes narrowed at Hela’s explanation of her magic though. “Does that mean you’ve come for someone here?” he asked slowly, face unreadable at the question. He didn’t want to hurt Hela, but he’d fight her if he had to protect someone.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:41 pm
MDaylus

"I'm sure she is quite aware that she should not be as I have told her many times to keep her sight to herself and Heimdal I believe stopped trying to watch me years ago when I disappeared from his sight." Loki promised. When Hela mentioned her father, Loki had felt a bit of longing but mostly he felt regret. The regret that he had been unable to protect the man. It was why he was so protective of Tony. He was afraid of losing him in much the same way, suddenly and without warning. Nuzzling into Tony when the man tightened his arm once more he took a soft breath.

Hela looked to her mother as she heard Loki take a breath. "He says it is not your fault mother. There was no way you could have known. No one had come after you for years, why would they then." Hela spoke softly trying to comfort Loki. When Tony asked about her coming to get someone she laughed. "Of calm yourself. I only came to visit my mother and to keep you from injuring him further apparently." she laughed. "I knew he would not allow me close with those things around to much potential for me to be used against him." she sneered as she offhandedly mentioned Sif and Fandral. "I still do not know why you never let me just take care of them myself." she continued but that had Loki looking confused.

"What has happened?" he questioned.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sent across a small feeling of love yo Loki when the god nuzzled into him. Smiling faintly as Heal reassures his lover he said nothing. His eyes widened when he heard her say that he'd been about to harm Loki though and instantly felt bad. He hadn't meant to hurt the god. Giving a small sigh, he looked to Bruce and nodded, the doctor moved the screen they'd used to show Odin what had happened so Loki could see it. First he got Bruce to play the audio from the office and he explained what he'd seen. Then he told Loki of the flight in and the realisation that Loki had been hurt. Bruce then stepped in to explain the injury and what he'd found out from Thor before Tony showed Loki his second encounter with Sif and then he explained how he had found the god. Frigga took over to explain how Thor had returned and brought them to Midgard and how everyone had explained the situation to herself and Odin and finished with the fact that the Kong had taken them back to Asgard, leaving out Tony's argument with him.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki sent the man his own feelings of love to Tony when the man sent his own feelings. The god immediately sent reassurance to the man to let Tony know that he hadn't known either and that he shouldn't worry about having potentially hurt him. Looking to Bruce when Tony did confused at things still. Listening to the audio caused Loki's eyes to widen, Sif had had him to threaten Tony with and he couldn't even remember. Listening to everything made the god nauseous and then the injury and what the assumption was. He began to feel numb after that realizing almost everything he had been blamed for hadn't been his fault really. He had been controlled the whole time and then left sickly afterwards. "They have gone back to Asgard?" Loki questioned weakly.

"Mother?" Hela spoke seeing Loki was over whelmed with what was being told to him.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games