Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:51 pm
Lucia blushed softly and ran her fingers through his hair. "I never will. Neither of us will." She replied as both ego's. "You know, just because we're water and earth doesn't mean our baby will be one or the other," She added and pressed kisses on his sun beam coated chest. "Our little bundle could be any thing, fire, air, spirit, anything. But I will know for sure, that this baby will be like you." She pressed a kiss to his lips. "Full of love and music."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:03 pm
Francis found this hard to believe, of course. "I zhink our child weel be just like zheir mozher, complete weeth spunk and sex appeal~" He responded in a playful tone, placing his hands on her body and gently rubbing her up and down. "Our leetle bundle weel 'ave every leetle quirk zat you do, ma cher."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:18 pm
Lucia smiled softly and kissed his nose. "And I think our little bundle will be a little of both with their own personality mixed in." She countered with a giggle. Oh how his hands moved! She loved it when he played dirty. "Naughty~!" She teased.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:33 pm
Francis smiled and took his hands away as a tease. "Eef I'm so naughty, zen maybe I should queet eet." He kissed at her neck playfully. "I'll be a good boy, eef zat's what you prefer."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:36 pm
Lucia smiled kindly up at him and pecked his cheek. "Okay." She replied and with a slight waddle went into the kitchen to get something to eat. She wanted to see how long it took for him to crack.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:57 pm
Francis blinked, seeing how she reacted made him so frustrated! But he loved it, in a way. She was such a tease. But he could play that game right back. So, he didn't follow her and instead went to his wardrobe and began to organize his clothing articles, noticing how untidy it happened to be.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:26 pm
Lucia had begun cooking without looking behind herself so she didn't lose herself and run to him begging for forgiveness. However, in her distraction, she set off the smoke alarm ruining her attempts at cooking a lovely breakfast and hurting her ego in cooking anything again.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:24 am
Francis heard the smoke alarm and ran into the kitchen, dropping whatever article he may have been holding. "Lucy, what 'appened?" He quickly turned it off upon seeing her and opened a window to let some smoke out. Looking around, it simply appeared to be breakfast that didn't go over so well. "Want to try again?" He asked with a small smile, pulling her to him from behind.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:35 pm
Lucia had pressed herself as far from the stove as she could shaking like a leaf. "Non!" She squeaked shaking her head as she turned and curled against him. She would never go into the kitchen again! She knew if she did, she might burn the whole school down or poison Francis or something horrifying like that. "I won't ever go into the kitchen again!" She pressed her face against his chest with a sob keeping him close not wanting to let him go.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:56 pm
Francis saw her reaction to all of this and held her close, gently stroking her hair. "Shhh, mon amour. Eet's all right. After all, eet ees only your first time. 'Ow about next time, we do eet togezher?" He lifted her chin and kissed her lips softly. "Would zat make you feel better, darleeng?"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:01 pm
Lucia let him kiss her trying, through the shock, to kiss him back. "But it isn't my first time." She whined. "I've cooked so many times that burning this?" She shook her head. "Something so easy like this shouldn't have burned." She frowned. "I blame baby." She said after a short silence. "Baby distracted me because your butt is looking awefully firm and perky today."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:28 pm
Francis felt his cheeks grow warm at her comment. "Mais, eet ees your first time burning somezhing, non? Oui, eet might be zhe baby. But even eef eet ees, I'm 'ere now weeth mon perky butt to keep you focused." He said with a wink to her, turning and giving his backside a little shake before turning once more and kissing her forehead.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:32 pm
Lucia grinned and gave his behind a nice slap then a squeeze. "Mmm yes nice and firm~!" She moaned and hugged him close. "Keep that sexy butt close by." She looked at the mess. "Yes it is the first time I fully burnt something this bad." She sighed with a miserable expression. Personally, she just wanted to be in bed all day, naked, with her fiancee  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:10 pm
Francis, with a grin, swept her legs up from under her and picked her up bridal style. "Well, you can choose what we do now. Eef you don't want to cook, zat's okay too. Now, what does mon cherie feel like doing?" He asked, twirling her around in a circle.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:23 pm
Lucia clung to him tightly pressing her face in his neck. "I want a grilled cheese." She admitted. "Then to snuggle up on the made up bed and watch movies with you." She pressed a kiss to his cheek trailing it down to his neck. "I want to know more about what you like aside from me."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff