Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:47 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Location - Soleil Hospital
Company - Solaris
Mood -
OOC -

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander smiles as he tucks Solaris in comfortably then drapes one of his handmade quilts over Solaris to her shoulders "Sweet Dreams Mon amour" he spoke while kissing her cheek lightly "I'll be across the hall if you need me Solaris" he said while walking over to Solaris's door

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:41 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The pink color tainted her cheeks as she felt Xander kissing her cheek. But as she watched him walk away from her room, she hoped that there would be no nightmares plaguing her as she would fall asleep. Mmmm... The quilt smells so nice. And with that, she hugged the fabric close to her chest as she succumbed to slumber. Luckily, no nightmares plagued her; just Hikaru smiling and wishing her happiness for the bright future ahead of her. If only that would also exist in reality, more so with the cheerful facade compared to her present crestfallen expression...

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: going to sleep
Company: Xander
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:53 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - Solaris
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Xander smiles sweetly as he opened the door quietly walking out towards his room after shutting her door he opened his own walking in yawning while he lies down on his bed covering up before falling asleep

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:20 pm
User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

It was still 11 PM but she ended waking up at that time, being all alone. As much as she wanted to sleep further, she couldn't do so, so she decided to open the window, letting out the fresh breeze. Solaris felt at ease with that wind caressing her face and hair, the natural scent encasing her nostrils. That way, she wouldn't feel so alone, especially with Hikaru having to sleep early for work tomorrow. She just shut her eyes and smiled, imagining the peaceful scenery with her active mind. If only she still had her composition materials with her, but they were lost to the fire that burned her house before the restoration occurred.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: a bit restless
Company: all by herself
OOC: Ok, I had to do that because day change is delayed.

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:45 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - Solaris
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Xander wakes up slowly yawning as he stretched out his arms "what time is it?" He spoke to himself looking at his clock seeing the time "eleven pm huh I slept for five hours" he moves his hospital gown up checking his bandaging and bullet wound on his hip seeing it healing nicely along with a light scabbing

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:56 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

With enough revitalizing air to fill up her body, she opened her eyes, her viridian orbs shimmering with the glow of the moon. She was now inspired to write another composition, but she would have to only resort with her normal pen and paper provided by the hospital. The progress would be gradual since she had to go back to sleep, but it was better than leaving it unexpressed in some form. She tucked herself back to bed before picking up the writing materials, scribbling her work as much as she could. Truly, she just wanted to let it all out while she was still awake.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: a bit restless
OOC: This will be the last one before day change will start.

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:14 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαяcн ①sт

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④④
( ④ мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:43 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris could only manage to write half of her piece alongside her conversation with Hikaru before she succumbed to sleep, waking up just a little late in the morning because of that. She glanced at the wall clock; it was now 8 AM, and the tray of her meal as well as the medication was left behind so that she would eat right away. But also, the fallen angel felt for her bandages to conceal the scars; they must be freshly changed while she was still asleep. She managed a small smile before picking up the tray, having to eat the breakfast so that she would be full of life later on. But more importantly, she was thinking of the tenyo whom she had met during her first few days and a pang of nostalgia struck her.

Now she missed her so much; they hadn't talked for a long time now. The fallen angel wouldn't mind if the doctor would come back anytime soon.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: waking up
OOC: Time for the catch-up! XD

Kirenai Yuki

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:37 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - Solaris
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Xander wakes up slowly yawning as he looked aside seeing his food and meds for the pain "ugh I hope I'll get out of here soon" he said to himself while taking his meds with a drink of water before he ate his breakfast thinking of what he'd do once out of the hospital.

Xander puts his empty tray back onto the table as he got out of bed to clean up and shave "five oh clock stubble...." he rolled his eyes before heading into the bathroom turning on the water while grabbing his razor

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:32 am
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI
❝WITH ▸Myself->Solaris❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Hospital❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Concerned❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1050❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Dating Orion ❞

About Priya

Priya arrived to work and grabbed her patient charts, looking down to read the first name. Her eyes scanned the charts thoroughly and she headed off to the room. She knocks quietly and enters to see her friend, Solaris, "Hello... I'm coming in.." She smiles and walks over to Solaris, "How are you, dear?" She looks at her charts, "My, my.." Her curious gaze went back to the Fallen Angel, "What happened??"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Smexi-hexi123
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] yaaaaas~~ Edit: jut some formatting issues ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:56 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel was just done with her meal when the door opened. Her green eyes ascended to inspect who came, only to see that Priya was finally there after all this time. She resisted the urge to cry as she smiled back at her. "It's been a long time, Priya. I missed you. And a lot of things happened..." However, her willpower had crumbled as tears cascaded down her cheeks after a moment. Without hesitation, she hugged the doctor tightly, resting her head against the other's shoulder. "I'll tell you everything that occurred to me... It had been nothing but hell. I was almost killed! Everyone was worried about me! Even Hikaru was not pleased about my relationship at first but she had to let go! If it wasn't for me being admitted to this hospital, I've..."

She just couldn't finish the sentence as she resumed gripping the fabric of the doctor's coat. She was about to cry her heart out.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: emotionally unstable
Company: Priya
OOC: I hope I didn't go a bit too overboard on this. BBVJHFGJFFYJ. ; A ;

Kirenai Yuki

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:36 am

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI
❝WITH ▸Solaris❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Hospital❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Comforting❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1050❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Dating Orion ❞

About Priya

Priya smiled until Solaris fell apart. She rushed to her side as Solaris grabbed hold of her to hug her, giving her a shoulder to cry on. She slowly began to stroke her hair to comfort the girl, using the contact to diagnose where her injuries were.

Slowly, her hands began to emit a warm light as the healing process began. Encouraging the cells to repair themselves, she worked slowly to heal Solaris's body. There was alot of damage. What could have happened to her friend to put her in this state?

As for her emotional stability, Priya only knew to do one thing. As a soft soprano voice filled the room, Priya's illusion, that kept her Tennyo form covered, melted away. She would need her energy applied to healing. In her full glory, the tennyo's soft glow a warm, comforting feeling. Safe is the one harbored by this celestial maiden. The song was one Priya remembered from her home in the mountains and it always lifted her up when she was down. The tone was so calm and uplifting, she hoped it would help Solaris heal, not only physically, but emotionally.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Smexi-hexi123
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] Actually it was perfect XD Priya was built for this XD Xander can pop in at anytime ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:57 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel just continued on weeping since the reunion was something she would long for. And then, there was the glowing light that radiated from Priya, with the tingling sensation towards her skin as the scars began to fade. She had completely forgotten that existed since they hadn't talked in a long while. More relevantly, the fabric of the other's tenyo form caressed her skin, and Solaris could smell the mild fragrance. Indeed, it was truly relaxing, and she would feel like most, if not all, of her depression, was melting away. If she would thank the gods for bringing friends along ever since the violinist came to Soleil, Priya would always be in the list, and that was a fact.

With that, Solaris let go of her and wiped her own tears with the back of her hand. "Thanks, Priya. That song is so lovely."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: comforted
Company: Priya
OOC: WELP ME. I'M GUSHING. XD

Kirenai Yuki

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:03 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - Solaris
Mood - Worried
OOC - playing fallout 4 may be a bit slow posting

User Image

Xander washes off his face after he finished shaving and was about to look through his and Solaris hospital bills until he heard Solaris's out burst. The ice mage runs out of his room into Solaris's room concerned then seeing a woman he had never met before til now "Care to explain Miss?" He asked politely while he sat next to Solaris humming a light lullaby as he takes a ice cube from a nearby cup changing its shape slowly into a luxurious blooming rose "what's wrong Solaris I heard you scream?" he spoke softly while worried he had never heard Solaris outburst like this before

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Kirenai Yuri

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:15 am

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI
                                                                            ❝WITH ▸Solaris❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Hospital❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Comforting❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1050❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Dating Orion ❞

About Priya

Priya finished her song and completed the healing, letting the fatigue rush over her from using her abilities, "Of course, dear. It's what I'm here for. I'm glad you like it.. It was a special song from back home." She smiled cheerfully, "Congratulations on your relationship. I'm happy for your happine--." Suddenly she was interrupted by a man running in. She blinked in slight surprise, startled by the man's appearance. At his comment, she spoke quietly, "I am Dr. Takazumi.. I am the one in charge of your recoveries...." She looked at her second chart, "Mr... Xander Ice.." She gave a small smile, "I am also a friend of Solaris's. It's a pleasure to meet you."

She writes a few things in her chart and looks at herself with a giggle, "Well I suppose I can't walk around the hospital like this..Might give some of the patients a heat attack."

Turquoise pools began to shimmer as Priya's eyes glowed. Her tennyo form was slowly blanketed by the clothes she wore from earlier, giving her the appearance from before. "There we go..And speaking of heart attacks..."

Her eyes slid back to her friend as an eyebrow was raised, "You nearly gave me one looking the way you did! What happened to put you in this condition??" Dr. Takazumi had arrived and she was looking for answers.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
                                                                            Smexi-hexi123
                                                                            Quote:
                                                                            Quote:
                                                                            Quote:

❝OOC ▸] DONE EDITING---❞

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games