Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:03 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen had the feeling that he would continue saying "Sir Bowen" out of habit. He was getting better about not saying "Master Arion" since the man had made him stop saying it, again it was a habit. He walked with Arion as the man walked him up the steps but then when the Elemental stopped nad looked up Kamen followed his gaze and smiled a bit too. It was so refreshing being here instead of the hustle and bustle of the city.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Letting KAmens hand go, Arion moved that hand up to the dragons cheek and turned his face, placing a soft long kiss on Kamens lip
"Lets go in, and be glad that we are home"Arion said and wrapped his arm around Kamen and nuzzled his neck, very much aware of the shock from the Toa and Hector, and the 'bout time' look that Bowen gave them, his smile seemed to support that look.
Though he looked calm, Arion was actually quite excited that they were finaly home.
Arion and Kamen had some of the bags, and behind them Bowen and the others had the rest of the bags.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:17 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blinked at Arion when he turned his face and leaned down and kissed him, his cheeks blushed, he was doing this in the open with everyone being able to see? He supposed it was bound to happen but still it shocked him. He blinked then closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Arion hlding the Elemental close, it was a comfort to the dragon to have someone hold him and he let out a small contented sigh to reflect how relaxed he was right now. He nodded lightly. "...yeah..."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:08 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Smiling Arion moved his arm lower on Kamens body and picked him up with ease
"Just hold on"Arion said with a warm smile as he leaned down and nuzzled his neck. Holding Kamen up, Arion picked up the bag he had been carrying once more and began walking forward, luckily Bowen and the others had left the door open.
Walking inside they where greeted by more of the workers, who all smiled kindly and honestly happily at them.
"Sir the cook is already preparing something for you two to eat. Would you like to eat in the dinning room our your bedroom?" a servant girl asked with a warm smile.
"I think we will be enjoying it in the dinning room, thank you" Arion said getting a happy smile in return before the girl bowed and walked away."And you, I will be taking to our room in the meantime" Arion said nuzzling Kamen once more.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:14 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blinked and ended up blushing more from Arion picking him up and carrying him inside. Hearing that the meal had been prepared disappointed Kamen had hoped to get in the kitchen to cook something. When Arion nuzzled him and mentioned going into the bedroom he blinked and blushed more. He was not used to Arion showing his affections in front of other people. He glanced away and put hand over his face. "But Arion...surely we don't have time for that...Kaito will have dinner ready before you know it."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:50 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion smiled and a deep rumble came out of his chest as he chuckled and kissed KAmens neck
"Relax my dragon, Im only taking you up to our room so that we can put your things and our room.....for now" Arion said smiling as he took them up stairs.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:52 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Either way, Kamen kept blushing. it was strange having Arion carry him like this.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:34 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Walking into what was now Their bedroom, Arion took Kamen to the bed and laid him down, but instead of letting him go, Arion laid down at the same time, letting his head rest over Kamens chest. Closing his eyes, Arion let out a long sigh
"Thank you Kamen" Arion quietly said, pressing closer to him.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:37 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Blushing still Kamen felt his heart rate speed up when Arion put him on the bed, he blinked when the Elemental rested his head to his chest, he looked at the ceiling and blinked, confused. "Your...welcome..." he asked lightly, but then he bit his lip. "Um...for what exactly...?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:06 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"For being here. For being with me"
Arion said, his eyes half closed, he was laying almost completely on Kamen, he slipped his arms further around Kamen, hugging him tightly, closing his eyes completely and he relaxed and let out a sigh, cuddling closer to Kamen. He didnt even bother opening his eyes when he heard a light knocking on their door, "Sir we have all the of the luggage here, would you like us to unpack?" he heard Bowen ask, the door was not shut at all, so Bowens voice wasnt muffled.
"No, we can do that" he replied, thinking that perhaps he should get off of Kamen, even though he was so comfortable.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:11 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"Oh, alright, well your welcome again" Kamen said then with a small smile, he felt Arion holding him tighter he smiled a little bit, the man was surprisingly clingy, not that he blamed him. He reached up with a hand and lightly put it upon Arion's head petting it lightly. He heard Bowen and looked towrds the door he blinked, normally by now he would have been blushing but the fact that it was only Bowen their and not a bunch of other people made Kamen feel okay with being seen laying on the bed togather.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:54 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Very well Sir. Also, Ive been asked to inform you that the table has been set" Bowen said with a warm smile.

"Thanks Bowen, we will be down in a minute"
Arion said with a nod, hearing Bowen bow more than seeing him, then heard his footsteps as he walked away.
Leaning up a little, Arion nuzzled Kamens neck
"REady to head down to dinner?" Arion asked, slipping his hands out from under Kamen and placed his palms against the bed, pushing himself up a little he looked down at Kamen.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:45 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked up at Arion as the elemtnsal sat back up and was hovering over him looking down at him. He blinked but then smiled and then he reached up with his hands and put them on either side of Arion's face just holding them their for a moment. Then he slwly sat up forcing Arion to sit back a pit he kept his hands on Arion's head then leaned in and put his forehead to the Elemental's and he smiled. "Yeah." he said to him, but he stayed put a moment longer before moved to get out of the bed.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:00 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion was a little surprised at Kamen, when the dragon put his hands on his cheeks. His eyes went wide for a minute before slowly closing as he leaned into Kamens and when he felt Kamens forehead against his he smiled, placing his hands on Kamens cheeks he brought his face back and kissed his dragon softly, but also pulled away shortly after and got up, grabbing Kamens hand he walked with him out of their room and down to the kitchen, where the food was already served and plates set for them.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:17 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled, he followed Arion still holding the elementals hand. When they walked into the dining hall and smelled the food he smiled, it smelled so much better here then in the city. He walked over and found a seat and sat down, he waited tell Arion had sat, the put his hands togather and closed his eyes breifly. "Itadakimasu" before then opening his eyes, picking up his fork and began eating.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games