Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:22 pm
i am rare pepe

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Weird◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Tackled Makaio, now hugging him.◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Beach◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Yang being Yang
►мαякιиgѕ: None◄
►ςσи∂ιтισи: Healthy (Child Form)◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Aww. The party she crashed ended so soon. And she planned to have so much fun. First the ghostly lady drifted away. Then the male. The only one who was left was the centaur but she had not reacted at all to her landing on her back. It truly is an off day for Yang. Could it get any worse? When she jumped off the centaur, her legs suddenly felt heavy and she face planted on the ground. That's odd. She should've been able to land perfectly on her feet. Why does her legs feel heavy? Something is wrong but Yang can't tell what it is. Maybe her legs fell asleep. Standing up from the sand, she proceeded to walk around trying to get her legs to wake up, but they didn't. Her legs were fine but they just wouldn't stop feeling heavy.

And they were sticking to the ground as well as if she were stepping on gum. The soles of her feet started to turn green and it would spread all over her body, but she didn't notice her change in skin tone. She needed to get some energy back into her body so she figured a good jump would help her out. And jump she did, but she lost control while in the air and ended slamming into a bystander. This bystander was a tall blonde man with blue eyes and monkey tail.

The monkey king is currently sitting on top of the man's chest while recovering from a headache, but she finally noticed that her skin turned green when she looked at the back of her right hand, followed by her arm and other parts of her body that she noticed. Today is a really strange day and she was going to apologize for slamming into this man but then she noticed his monkey tail. She found a brethren and possibly a long lost one too! Feeling excited despite her sluggishness she hugged man tightly before giggling and saying,

"Dear brethren! You should be honored to meet your king and that your king is hugging you! Such a glorious day this is!"

[OOC: Hope you don't mind but I really needed Yang to do something ^.^]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:24 pm
User Image

Name: Marcus
Race: Inu
Money: $1000
Company: Silvia
Mood: Curious

Marcus noticed the eye color shift from brown to red, and while he did find it interesting, he didnt take too much note of it. After all here he was standing among humans with a tail swishing behind him and a claymore upon his back. And while some may have avoided him, there were also those that did not and even more that didnt even seem disturbed by him being armed. The smell she was emitting told him that she was terrified to the point of fleeing in terror. And while he was curious as to what was causing this reaction he felt instead a bit more of a protective urge. Truth be told, even in his olden days of raiding and pillaging he never attacked women nor children. And as a rule he forbade any of his men from doing so. There were exceptions of course, especially among the Irish. Women were known to clobber on the men and even children would pick up their fathers weapons to fight back.

His mind came back to the here and now as he heard the beginning of her saying something. It sounded almost like she was going to say please but he couldnt be sure, that was until she nodded and moved closer to him. He didnt mind the closeness too much, and her scent underlying the fear told him that she at least had a nice smell to her.
"Alright then, stay near me. I won't let harm come to ye." That also raised the question though of why she was here and so terrified. He wanted to know more to help him understand what was going on, but he had no source, plus she was too scared to seem to be able to answer properly. "Lets go then...somewhere less packed while staying here." He didnt want to make her leave, but he also didnt want to get her alone as that might raise more flags for her. For now he would take it slow and see what happens.

DeathAngelLe

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:24 pm
User Image
                                            Lσʅα Wιʅʅιαɱʂ
                                            ¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨
                                            Single ¤ 1221 Pasadena ¤ $1000

Mᴏᴏᴅ: Ecstatic!
                                            Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: A tall stranger
                                            Gʟᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ: None
                                            Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: Dress, shoes, bag

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

"Weeeeell," she began saying while tapping a finger to her chin thoughtfully. She had sort of celebrated one time with the family in Denmark, but considering the house was full of autistic and disabled children with varying severity, they didn't have time to really show her the purpose or traditions of New Years. That wasn't something worth mentioning in her opinion so she shook her head and giggled. "Nope, not really. I guess I have been, huh?" Her eyes wandered around her again, this time trying to make out what it was she missed all those years. Was this what it was like for everyone every year?

When he complimented her on her name she looked back up to him and smiled brightly. "Aww, you're such a sweetie, thank you!" Lola was lucky enough to have been able to choose her own name, and so she was glad to have chosen one that she thought fit her very well. Of course, his name wasn't too bad either once he introduced himself. "Makaio," she found herself repeating softly. With a giggle she teasingly chided, "You might not have a cute name yourself, but at least it's fun to say!" Hopefully he didn't take her banter seriously. She actually liked it a lot; it was very unique.

There was definitely a lot for her to do and she agreed with a simple nod of her head. He then proceeded to point out a stand and mentioned she should play some games. She was going to happily accept the idea when suddenly, in the blink of an eye, he disappeared with a loud thud. She was puzzled for a few seconds before she realized that shuffling was coming from the ground, her gaze quickly turning downward. "Makaio!" she called out in worry, "Are you alright?" He was laying flat on his back as a girl hugged him tightly. She heard the girl refer to Makaio as brethren so she wondered if this was his little sister playing with him perhaps? "Oh, umm, hello. Are you his sister?" Lola was a little too puzzled to know what else to do.

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

OOC: _)

i am rare pepe

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▬▬ ILLIA TSUKIMI ▬▬
The sunset Witch

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Illia walked around mindlessly until she decided it was time to meet up with her sister. Taking out her phone, she messaged her current location and smiled a little. All of a sudden, something chilling had bumped her, though it almost felt like it was wind through her body. She looked around for the source and saw a frantic girl bowing in apology. It took her a moment to realize it was Mel, then the girl began flapping her arms. She furrowed her brows, "Huh? Mel? What's wrong?" she questioned. That was when Illia realized the girl was alone, as in her bird companion was missing. It was strange to see her without her bird, and she couldn't imagine how anxious she must have been. Mel couldn't do without Lelwani, that much was understandable. "Is your bird lost?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Outfit: New year's time~
Company:
Money: 1000$
OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:43 pm
User Image

LYRA TSUKIMI
The Aspiring Musician

◐`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´◑

A wave of sadness suddenly hit again, but this one was stronger. She couldn't push the thought away, it burned the back of her brain with despair. She wasn't paying attention to what Kyle had said, and stayed frozen for a while as she stared mindlessly ahead of her. Why was she here again? When did her life get here? When did she fall in love? Everything seemed a little pointless now. She recalled her previous days, when she was feared as a delinquent in her hometown. When did she go soft? When she met Kyle? When she went to Koizora? She couldn't snap out of her trance. Luckily, a buzz from her phone had pulled her back to reality. She looked up at Kyle in a daze, "Hm?" she mumbled, her eyes wandering down to look at the message she got. She took hold of the situation as she read Illia's message, "Oh. Illia said she wants to meet up now. She's over by some of the stands there." she said, pointing in the direction she had received.

◐`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´◑

Location: Beach Money: $1000 In a relationship! Happy New years! Company: Kyle
OOC

fireshadow0908

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

►►►◄◄◄

Makaio smiled when Lola agreed to playing some games; it was a great timekiller to get to the fireworks at the end! However, the smile quickly vanished from his face when he suddenly got hit with something that came flying out of the sky. A curse wasn't even able to leave his mouth before his back went to the ground, and his head hit the sand rather roughly. Makaio was rubbing the back of his head and wincing in pain from the impact, though it wasn't too bad, before feeling the weight on his chest shift around and an extremely excited voice. He felt a hug, and heard Lola asking about a sister; he does not have a sister! "Wait, what- No, I don't have sister! Who the heck are you?! Get off!" He said, shocked. The girl certainly could pass off as his sister, but she definitely wasn't his! Gently pushing her off, he scooted away, utterly dumbfounded. Who was this girl and, and what the hell is she wearing?! "You're my what? I don't know you!" He said, freaking out suddenly, his head throbbing a little from the situation. Was this someone he was supposed to know? He finally got up from the ground, holding the back of his head. Since when do people fly at each other saying that they know them? Was she lost or something? Or was she playing a game and mistook him for someone else? Ugh, he did not want to take care of a kid today! It's New Years! "Damn, my head.." Makaio said, under his breath.

►►►◄◄◄

☼ $1000 || Confused || New Years! || Single! || With Lola and a kid ☼

Yami Miyagawa

fuestray

Faun

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm
i am rare pepe

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Weird◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Introducing herself before speaking poetically◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Beach◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Yang being Yang
►мαякιиgѕ: None◄
►ςσи∂ιтισи: Healthy (Child Form)◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Yang may be feeling and acting a bit sluggish today and have green skin, but unlike the Hulk she is not feeling angry. She is as excited as ever, especially since she found someone who is like her. It has been a long time since she met a monkey such as herself and she doesn't want to let this opportunity go to waste. She didn't notice someone else was there until she heard a woman scream "Makaio!". Her head turned to the other stranger and it seemed like she was calling out to the monkey who is sitting on. Well how rude of her! She asks him if he is alright but not her? How inconsiderate and rude! Never did it cross her mind again that she should've apologized for crashing into Makaio, but he took the liberty of gently pushing her off him before scooting away from her. If only he didn't say "Who the heck are ?! Get off!" She would have assumed that he was fearful of her but it seems like all she did was cause confusion. Oh that is the problem with newer generations of her kind: none of them are ever made aware of her and her status. Oh but where are her manners? Standing up, she politely bowed towards the two and said,

"Ah...but I am a dear sister to you dear brother, for we are of the same kin. Not in the same generation but related none of the less. I am Yang Huang, the Monkey King. And you, Makaio, are both servant and brother to me. More brother than servant...hmm. What a beautiful night isn't it?"

"Darkness ate up the sky
Concealing the stars from sight
Our anticipation rose like waves
And then there was light

Fireworks burst in the heavens
A thundering serenade
Reds blues yellows purples
Joined in an explosive parade

They caused the night to sparkle and gleam
The beauty struck deep in our hearts
In our amazement we realized the glittering sky
Resembled works of art."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:44 pm
SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:A StrangerXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Worried

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Hearing that he wouldn't let any harm come to her she looked him over and slowly gave him her brightest smile. She believed that he would help her and that helped her relax even more. She brought her hand hand to her mouth then moved it toward him, signing thank you. She didn't now much sign language but she assumed he would understand what she meant. When he offered to go somewhere less packed she nodded. She looked around not sure where they should go then decided she should offer him food for him trying to help her. She faced him and shaped her hand in a lower case "r" then pointed at him. She then gestured like she was using a utensil. She knew that at these festivals humans they had many food stalls so they could go to which ever one he wanted.
She looked around while waiting for his answer but noticed that the touch she had been feeling earlier was gone. She froze in place and listened and his voice was gone. She let out a sigh and looked the man over once more. She lifted a arm out gesturing for him to lead the way. She was slowly getting better but when she looked at her raised arm she could see that what was on her hand had extended to on her clothes. She stared at it with a raised eyebrow but she would ignore it for now and focus on taking care of this guy so he stays around.

Will you save me

sabreworg

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:01 pm
User Image
Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Don't ask too many questions.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Cain laughed freely as Edin turned around. “Pika, indeed. "He said. She was still gorgeous, and he wanted to kiss her, even at the risk of getting paint all over himself. Edin must have noticed his curiosity at the colorful food, for she grabbed his hand and took him over that way. He smiled and followed her, allowing her to tug him along. She ordered some red things he had never seen before. She called them “Strawberries”. Cain sat at the table with her and took a bite as he feed it to her. A slight blush was on his cheeks. She was so romantic.

All of a sudden, his face was filled with wonder. He felt filled to the top of his ears with flavor explosion. He looked at the strawberries, and then at Edin in total bliss.
“Strawberries!” He exclaimed, grabbing her shoulders, firmly but gently. Cain was almost out of breath from excitement.

That was when he saw it. The ghost of Mercedes standing right behind Edin. Cain’s grab on her shoulders went from that, to pulling her into a tight hug, burying his face in her neck.
“Weird things are happening to me.” He mumbled. “Things from my past keep showing up when we are on the beach. But it’s you, and it will always be you, and I will never run from you again. Even if my past catches me because of it.”

.~. Mood: Edin, I love you .~. Company: Edin .~. Cash: $964 .~. Outfit: Hoodie, Jeans, sneakers .~.

CheeseBuhgah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:28 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Pure panic x. .x Location: Beach x. .x Company: TSUKI HELP x. .x Cash: $950 x.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Integra panicked as she felt something land on her back. She stared forward, all four of her horse knees shaking. The stress and the tension was so much, she couldn’t even buck the girl. She was frozen in fear and terror, but no one seemed to notice. To everyone else, she was just standing there uselessly. All of a sudden Mel was gone, and then the person on her back jumped off, and the nice man she was talking too was gone too. She was all alone again.

Taking deep breaths, she started to calm down. Slowly, one at a time. There were so many people here. She could interact with someone. She could make some friends? Yeah, everything would be okay. Integra took a step forward, but then something started to happen. Some sort of hard, smooth surfaces were sprouting up all over her body. She started knocking them off where she could, but her back half was completely vulnerable. Integra started to panic, looking everywhere for someone to call out to, someone to help her, but her voice was gone. She couldn’t speak a single word.

She took off in a full sprint, panicking, trying to knock the things off her back side, trying to get someone to help. A rampaging Centaur would surely make a scene. A scene she didn’t want to make. She didn’t want people looking at her like that. Like some crazy animal. Her eyes kept searching until she saw her.

Tsuki! Integra crashed in the sand right in front of her. From the ground, she looked up at the women, sobbing. The things were still growing all over her, and she couldn’t say a word. Yesterday was just suppose to be a bad day. She couldn’t have another one today. Her desperate eyes were on Tsuki. Surely she would know what to do.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Always the innocent are the first victims,
so it has been for ages past, so it is now.

OOC: Sorry guys, I was at PAX and it took a long time to recover. Integra is reaching to her curse on the event page, if anyone is confused.

sabreworg

asbloodrunscold

Yami Miyagawa

The_Little_Rabbit

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

♪══════Edin═══════♪
          Mood: Love?
          In the company of: Cain
          In a relationship with: No one
          Currently Crushing On: ♥Cain♥
          Cash:$223.75 Bank:$1000

Wearing
          Song List:

She watched as Cain's cheeks became as red as the strawberries. Then he took a bite. Edin smiled as he grabbed her shoulders, "Strawberries!" she heard him exclaim. It warmed her heart to see him this happy. I wonder how he'll react to the other fruits and deliciousness.. she thought to herself. Then she saw his expression change. It was as if he had just seen a ghost. The grip on her shoulders pulled her in. She felt Cain bury his face in her neck. So things are happening to him too.. Edin closed her eyes and placed her hands on his back. She kissed the top of his head and let her lips linger there. "It's okay, nothing's going to happen to you. I'll stay by your side through it..". She then maneuvered so his arms were around her waist and his head rested in her elbow.

Something caught Edin's attention and she looked up from him. The haunting memories of her past flashed through her mind. As if it were a projector, images of her sister appeared. She stood there, waving towards Edin, with a smile on her face. The image was still of the child she remembered. A smile came to Edin's lips but quickly disappeared. The image of her sister became dark and evil. The whispers came back in her head, but were coming from her sister. Tears blurred her vision and she tried to blink them away. Her sister opened her mouth and darkness began to surround her. Then she dove towards Edin. She let out a small gasp and tightly shut her eyes. She opened them and the image disappeared.

Letting out a deep sigh of relief, she pulled away from cain and took his face into his hands. "Whatever's going on. We'll get through it". A faint smile came across her lips as reassurance.

Coheart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:51 pm
          ☆*:.。. o Lɣsɑɳ∂εɾ Cɾσssε ο.。.:*☆

Just as there are two sides to every story
          User Image

"Haha. True. But then, that just makes me seem cooler. Doesn't it?" Lysander grinned, leaning a little closer as Zariel grazed her fingertips across his hand. He was falling for her trick, even though he knew better. It was always more fun if he didn't listen to his smarter self. The one that warned him if something was dangerous, or if someone were deceiving him. The self that was the complete opposite of his playful exterior. There was a reason why people had masks. He too, wore a mask. And for good reason. "You got me! So mean... I was looking forward to that kiss~" Lysander took the prank in his stride, pulling back to allow her some personal space.

There are two sides to every person
          User Image

"Eh... They generally work. You're just a tough little cookie." He commented, watching her thoughtfully. This woman was fun. And he didn't mean that in the same manner he usually did. She was genuinely fun to be around. He was actually enjoying himself without trying to make the girl one of his many lovers. The sensation was strange. I wonder when you're date's coming..' Lysander thought to himself, hoping that he wasn't ditching her. Who would skip out on a date with a stunning woman like Zariel.

One we reveal to the world
          User Image

Lysander froze when he saw the changes that briefly overcame Zariel's body. She suddenly had white hair and an eye patch. It was a shocking change. "Wow. Two hotties in one. Aren't I lucky?" He stated, easily adapting to the situation. He was too smart to be bothered by things like this. "Well she shouldn't be. I bet she has beautiful eyes. I only wear mine because I'm missing an eye." He laughed, acting as if it was all a joke. But the pained look in his one eye gave him away. He seemed to lighten up when Zariel mentioned impregnating one of his lovers. "Don't worry. It hasn't happened yet. And if it does, I'll stick to men." He responded, holding his hand up as if he were swearing to something. "Scout's honor."

And one we keep hidden inside
          User Image

σσd ⋮ Playful σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ The Beach σмραɳy ⋮ Zariel ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮ What is seen in the picture.

xxOut.Of.Control:
          xx0 New Messages:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Lyeisander

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
          • Vicious Spirit 250
          • Restorative Spirit 250
          • Demonic Associate 100
          PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:59 pm
          User Image
          Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Don't ask too many questions.

Cain hugged Edin tightly as she put her hands around his back. He wondered what it felt like to be a girl of her size in his massive bear hug, now that he had all his skin and muscle back. He continued to hold her as she seemed to go through something of her own. Then she pulled back and held his face in her hands. They would get through everything together.

“Together.” He said as he stood up, taking her with him and cradling her in his arms. His grin was wide as he looked down at her. “Let’s go balance some eggs!” He carried her in his arms, running through the sand to the egg area. It was time to party, and he really did want her to have a good time.

.~. Mood: Love, baby .~. Company: Edin .~. Cash: $964 .~. Outfit: Hoodie, Jeans, sneakers .~.

CheeseBuhgah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:11 pm
          User Image
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Anxious [ Location ] Beach
          [ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture(Dress glows in the dark...Galaxy

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

xxxx While waiting by the front, she wasn’t planning to go anywhere but at the sound of music, she went to go towards the sound. However, it seemed though with each step she took, she felt as though someone or something was tugging her in different directions. Normally, she wasn’t one to get lost but right now she was a bit lost. She could still hear the music playing, so slowly she began to get closer to it. Now she was at least at the distance to where she could see the girl playing and then hear her sing. She was quite talented. Tsuki herself was still holding onto her gift bags and violin.

Turning a bit, when the song stopped she would start to make her way to greet the girl and ask how long she played violin. Or at least she would have if something didn’t crash into the sand in front of her just as she was turning around. ”Integra! Just who I wanted to see! I have a gift-o-oh oh my. Integra are you okay? Why are you crying sweetie?” Searching the girl she realized something was wrong as she went to reach out to touch the things growing on the female. However, she was soon to snatch her hand back to look at her arm as it seemed to change. Looking, she saw parts of her skin were turning to wood. One would think to panic in this situation, but Tsuki was more worried about Integra, not how she was turning into a doll. A doll vampire would be interesting. ”Ah…I wonder what is going on. Funny how the gift I have for you is similar to my appearance. Now here. Maybe this will cheer you up okay? It’ll be okay Integra don’t worry. I’m sure that this is only temporary. I hope…if not, at least it’s a pretty stone right?” As Tsuki continued to try and be kind and both calm and cheer Integra up, she noticed the female wasn’t talking. Just what was going on in this place? However, she did go ahead and give Integra a cookie, blushing slightly because she was nervous about giving it and also the doll. After all, this could all just be a trick in the sunlight or something and they were perfectly normal.

OOC:I hope it sounds okay hur hur. xD Also did you change cain?
          Coheart

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
          Mentioned

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
          • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
          • Cat Fancier 100

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
          • Unfortunate Abductee 175
          • Invisibility 100
          • Punk Patrol 250
          PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:16 pm
          User ImageUser Image

♪══════Edin═══════♪
                  Mood: In love ♥
                  In the company of: Cain
                  In a relationship with: No one
                  Currently Crushing On: ♥Cain♥
                  Cash:$223.75 Bank:$1000

Wearing
                  Song List:

Her eyes followed him as he stood up, bringing her up with him and into his arms. Her heart raced a bit faster when he smiled down at her. Together.. those words repeated in her head. Her thoughts were broken off when he mentioned balancing eggs. With her ability, it was a little unfair. So she would have to refrain from using her telekinesis. She watched as the scenery went by when they made their way to where the little game was being held. She never thought she would be here where she was. In the arms of someone who truly and deeply cared for her. Someone who wanted her to be happy and having fun. A man who took care of her when she was in pain. With these thoughts going around her head, she rested her head against his shoulder.

Coheart

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
                  Other Stuff
                  Get GCash
                  Offers
                  Get Items
                  More Items
                  Where Everyone Hangs Out
                  Other Community Areas
                  Virtual Spaces
                  Fun Stuff
                  Gaia's Games
                  Mini-Games