Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:00 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
Answering Jinxi first, Rock replied, "They don't need much care. Every once in a while you groom them, feed them, pet them. They rarely get sick unless another pokemon makes them sick via the status ailment poison.And even then they are easy to take care of. You just feed them a pecha berry if they get poisoned. The only care you need to give them initially are feed them Poke beans and groom them. And that will be done here."

Turning to Trixi, Rock replied, "They will obey you automatically if you give them specific commands. And you get a device that will tell you what the pokemon knows so you won't mess up."

Jinxi shrugged noncommittally. Trixi eyed the things with a certain amount of distrust. "Intelligence not obey automatically," she stated emphatically.

"Okay...so you aren't a pokemon Trixi. I meant no offense. My point was like with beyblading and duel monsters, Pokemon is a way to make money around here and depending on your skill, will depend on how much you make. Now I don't often use cards or pokemon or a beyblade to make money, though I do use them if I want to have some fun and get a little spending money. Most of my funds are in Azerothian, so that means gold, silver and copper. I beat up monsters in order to get what I need. Oh and trixi, by the way, I would stay away from pandaria because to the pandas, you'd be a hozen, a bad monkey. In other areas, you're safe though. There are still so many areas to explore. Jinxi has seen Hyrule already and she's seen Harvest Gardens. But, thats only like two planets. I was thinking later we visit azeroth. I could get you two into some training. Jinxi is a hunter using a gun as her main weapon. But I dunno what class you'd be Trixi."

Trixi wiggled her tail experimentally with a grin. "Other planets sounds fun!"

Jinxi looked askance at Trixi, then back to Rock. "What classes are there besides hunter?" she asked him.

"There's warrior, mage, warlock, death knight though you'd have to be dead for that one, demon hunter, shaman, priest, paladin, and druid."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:12 am
empress dee
"There's warrior, mage, warlock, death knight though you'd have to be dead for that one, demon hunter, shaman, priest, paladin, and druid."

Trixi listened to the end of the list, then shook her head. "All just different names same two: fighter, magic-user. I Bard!" and she opened her wide mouth agape and belted a loud, high note long and not quite melodious, until Jinxi elbowed her in the gut.

"Oh for heaven's sake, Trixi. Bards tell stories and play instruments! You're not a bard," she chided. Trixi stopped singing, but the grin didn't leave her face.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:40 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi listened to the end of the list, then shook her head. "All just different names same two: fighter, magic-user. I Bard!" and she opened her wide mouth agape and belted a loud, high note long and not quite melodious, until Jinxi elbowed her in the gut.

"Oh for heaven's sake, Trixi. Bards tell stories and play instruments! You're not a bard," she chided. Trixi stopped singing, but the grin didn't leave her face.

"There is no bard class in Azeroth. And remember we are going to a place filled with war. Bards would be useless there and would likely be the first to get killed. You gotta pick one from the list."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:54 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"There is no bard class in Azeroth. And remember we are going to a place filled with war. Bards would be useless there and would likely be the first to get killed. You gotta pick one from the list."

Jinxi shook her head, saying, [colo=green]"Not the place for me! I'm a fighter if needed, but would much rather work the farm or explore new places."  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:45 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi shook her head, saying, "Not the place for me! I'm a fighter if needed, but would much rather work the farm or explore new places."

"Then you two have got to stay here while I take care of some business in Azeroth. I will return, so don't worry. In the meantime, why not see what my ma is up to? I am sure she could use your help with stuff."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:35 pm
empress dee
"Then you two have got to stay here while I take care of some business in Azeroth. I will return, so don't worry. In the meantime, why not see what my ma is up to? I am sure she could use your help with stuff."

Jinxi laid a hand on his strong arm. "Take care of yourself. I want you back in one piece!" Then she took Trixi by the arm and led her off in the general direction she thought she might find Dee.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:47 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi laid a hand on his strong arm. "Take care of yourself. I want you back in one piece!" Then she took Trixi by the arm and led her off in the general direction she thought she might find Dee.

Rock didn't have time to kiss his wife farewell, therefore, he went up to his room, grabbed his armor and weapons and set out for Azeroth.

Meanwhile, Dee had returned to the basement to check on the crops and the animals and was on the summer floor milking the cow.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:38 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock didn't have time to kiss his wife farewell, therefore, he went up to his room, grabbed his armor and weapons and set out for Azeroth.

Meanwhile, Dee had returned to the basement to check on the crops and the animals and was on the summer floor milking the cow.

Terry had been at the school working his mind not quite focused on teaching. He thought of how Rock was now married and how his wife got to spend all day doing whatever. Then again, his wife always did things to make his life easier.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:32 pm
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee

BogardAndy
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee

BogardAndy

Andy then explained that it was possible that due to the magics of the Renaissance Galaxy, that Lemnear could possess special powers, in which case, she would likely be sent to Xavier's school for the gifted when she gets older to help control the powers without harming anyone.

In a way that made Andy sad that Lemnear would have to go to the school, but it was a neccessary thing so that Lemnear could be happy.

Then Andy noticed that Jinxi and Rock were watching the beybattles going on. "Hmm, seems like an interesting match."

Lemnear felt the sadness of her daddy then became sad herself and screamed, "NO, daddy not be sad!".

"See the arena, Lemnear?" Andy said, trying to cheer her up, "One day, you might have a beyblade of your very own and someday you may even be a champion at it. Your half brother Trunks Truesdale is pretty good at beyblading. Last that he told me, he earned 2000 bey coins by just competing in a tournament. That can get him a few parts to build his blade to be even stronger. The two in the arena are blading just for fun. Pretty cool, right?"

Lemnear's sadness slowly faded as her daddy was talking calmly to her, not really understanding what her daddy was saying about an arena and such but she does use her clairvoyance to observe the others'.

After a while, Andy took the baby downstairs to where Dee was on the summer floor of the basement. He showed Lemnear what trees were and what crops were and told her what the difference was between the two. Then he brought her into the barn where the animals were. One of the cows let out a loud moo, but then began to chew on the grass that was set in front of it.

"Hello, Dee," Andy had said, "Milking the cows I see."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:08 pm
empress dee

BogardAndy
-o0DNA0o-

Lemnear's sadness slowly faded as her daddy was talking calmly to her, not really understanding what her daddy was saying about an arena and such but she does use her clairvoyance to observe the others'.

After a while, Andy took the baby downstairs to where Dee was on the summer floor of the basement. He showed Lemnear what trees were and what crops were and told her what the difference was between the two. Then he brought her into the barn where the animals were. One of the cows let out a loud moo, but then began to chew on the grass that was set in front of it.

Lemnear smiled at the beautiful scenery of nature that her father was showing before getting a startled look when the cow mooed. The "frightened" look quickly passed as the cow fed itself, making Lemnear trying to imitate it while giggling some.  

-o0DNA0o-

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:18 am
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee

BogardAndy
-o0DNA0o-

Lemnear smiled at the beautiful scenery of nature that her father was showing before getting a startled look when the cow mooed. The "frightened" look quickly passed as the cow fed itself, making Lemnear trying to imitate it while giggling some.

Dee smiled when she heard Lemnear giggle. Then she answered Andy. "Yes, I am milking the cows. I am on the last one now. Then I am headed to the autumn floor. There should be more pumpkins ready."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:17 am
BogardAndy

-o0DNA0o-

empress dee

Dee smiled when she heard Lemnear giggle. Then she answered Andy. "Yes, I am milking the cows. I am on the last one now. Then I am headed to the autumn floor. There should be more pumpkins ready."

Jinxi and Trixi came into the barn at that last statement. Trixi used her tail to tickle Lemnear's nose with a grin while Jinxi asked, "How can we help?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

-o0DNA0o-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:14 am
empress dee

JoyRose

Jinxi and Trixi came into the barn at that last statement. Trixi used her tail to tickle Lemnear's nose with a grin while Jinxi asked, "How can we help?"

Lemnear's attention went from the cow to the "object" tickling her nose, trying to grab for the tail while her nose twitched,  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:10 am
JoyRose
BogardAndy

-o0DNA0o-

empress dee

"Well," Dee began, "Once I am done milking this cow, we are going to head to the autumn room where we have pumpkins to pick. I know there won't be a huge one like the last time, but there will still be a lot of pumpkins. So, Rock went to work did he? About time. I know he cares for you, but if he really wants to show you places and settle anywhere, he is going to have to earn his place. Luckily, his fashions are a top item right now and he works hard to make the items. Like, he has to skin animals that could kill him if he doesn't kill them first. His warrior instincts help him keep in top form there. Those animals best watch out for him. Ha ha ha. I've skinned a few animals myself, and its not easy. Especially with the weapons those animals can use. Imagine boar tusks ready to pierce your very heart if you don't reach for the boar's heart first. Yep, in Azeroth its kill or be killed. If you had gone with Rock, you could have gotten some serious training in. But then, farming can be just as fun I suppose."

Meanwhile in Azeroth, Rock had just finished his skinning exploits and was just about to go mining next. Luckily, he didn't need to be on Azeroth for the ore he needed. He looked behind him to see a young black bear charging at him, which the bear gave him one nice scratch to the face before Rock finished the bear. Rock picked up a bear rump, which is good for burgers. Some bear meat he got, which is good for breakfast sausage. He got the fur off the bear, which is good for warm blankets. And he got a few bear ribs to carve into daggers. All he needed for those daggers was some silver from the mines to really add some sharpness to them.

He felt the sting of the scratch he got just then as he began making his way back to Hyrule. when he reached the edge of Hyrule field, he felt light headed and collapsed.

Link saw him and took him back to see Dee, which from Hyrule was a long way. There was no doubt in Link's mind that Rock had a fever due to the scratch and that Rock needed medicine. Link was intending on getting the medicine after dropping Rock off, but he couldn't do it alone. He was going to have to get help. The herbs he could find in Azeroth in low level territory, which he could get either Trixi or Jinxi to pick while Link did some fighting to hold whatever skirmish would come their way. He knew there would be bandits in the area and wolves and spiders. The herbs he would need were silverleaf and peaceblossom. He then wondered how Jinxi would feel if she saw Rock like this.

Anyway, now entering the mansion, Link found Mai talking with Kai. He told her of Rock's situation and Mai told Link to set Rock in his room and that the gang was in the basement either on the summer or autumn floors.

So, Link did just that and he then found Jinxi with Dee at which he said, "Rock got scratched when in Azeroth and how has a fever because of it. I am going to need either Jinxi or Trixi to come with me to Azeroth to pick herbs. I will fend off the enemies that come our way, the girls will just pick the herbs and they won't get hurt as long as I am there. Rock's in his room right now resting, but time is of the essence. If we let that fever get too high and Rock will perish."

(There some much needed action)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:04 pm
-o0DNA0o-
Lemnear's attention went from the cow to the "object" tickling her nose, trying to grab for the tail while her nose twitched,

Jinxi whispered to Trixi, "You know, I think she's telepathic. Like Dawn." She smirked as Trixi tried to whip her tail away from the grasping fingers in sudden dismay. ((It's up to you if Lemnear decided to grasp it instead of letting it get away.))

Jinxi then turned to offer her help to Dee when Link cam running up.
empress dee
Link found Jinxi with Dee at which he said, "Rock got scratched when in Azeroth and how has a fever because of it. I am going to need either Jinxi or Trixi to come with me to Azeroth to pick herbs. I will fend off the enemies that come our way, the girls will just pick the herbs and they won't get hurt as long as I am there. Rock's in his room right now resting, but time is of the essence. If we let that fever get too high and Rock will perish."

Jinxi paled a bit at that last word. She turned to Trixi and said, "You go with Link - you're better with identifying plants than I am. I'll go see what I can do to help keep his fever down." With that she ran off toward their room. Trixi turned to Link, ready to follow whatever instructions he gave. If her tail was still in Lemnear's grasp, she used her greater strength to pull it free as she left, with an apologetic smile at the infant.

Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games