Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knowhere

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 2:45 pm

User Image
User Imagexxxxxxxxxт α т ιxxxν є α ѕ ¢ σ

Tati gave him a sly smile. "True, though I think we may have to adventure together another time, my dear." She removed her arm from his. "But if you'd like, you can come see me at work tomorrow. Saisons de Amour." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and began walking away, turning back to give him a wink before heading home.

{Exit}

ωιтн: Logan
σ¢αтιση:The Park
ƒєєιηg: Flirty
ωєαяιηg: Click me!
мσηєу: $1000
σσ¢: Sorry about disappearing, had some irl stuff
And now the day is about to change. Sorry! sad

Master Kiro II
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:35 am

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Rigel 'Jax' Falkov Dragonkin
❛It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one.
We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up.
And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know.
It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is.

Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling a little melancholic, but I'm quite excited over this new puppy.
●I'm speaking to no one at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing the usual.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

”The beach would have been nicer if you were here with me, y’know? It feels as if this world lacks something without you around. Maybe it’s just me? Everything just seems less.. beautiful.”
Rigel found himself at the beach in the early morning, with a small daisy in his hand. He knew she loved picking flowers from their garden every once in a while during spring time, and that she’d always put them in a vase on their dining table, where they’d catch the soft fragrance of daisies easing the tension within their muscles. That, and because he always used daisies as hair accessories whenever he had the chance to do her hair for an important occasion.

”It’s been nine months. Already closing in to the tenth. It’s been hard without you, but I’ll pull through. You’re probably laughing at me, aren’t you? God, I miss the sound of your laughter..”
Rigel had a melancholic expression on his face, unlike his usual.. less than intelligent behaviour. He seemed detached, and eerily quiet. Maybe he was just tired from pretending as if everything had been alright, that he’d go home some day, and his wife would be in the kitchen stir frying the cabbages he loved so much. He felt a sharp pain within his chest, and his heart would clench uncomfortably. Did this whole mess happen because he hadn’t been careful with his words, his actions? He tried his best, really, as hard as he could. He’d blame himself, but he knew it didn’t make any sense, that he didn’t do anything wrong. Maybe this is what they called fate? People told him it meant that he could encounter someone better, but Rigel thought otherwise.

”They keep telling me I’ll find someone better, that things will get better. I don’t believe them. There’s nothing in this world more beautiful than you.”
Rigel frowned and blinked his eyes to rid of his unshed tears. It hurts, but he supposed it wasn’t anything he can’t handle. He had to be strong for the family. After all, he had always been told he was a child that never frowns. Slowly and steadily, he allowed the small daisy to stay afloat above the ocean waters, where the waves would carry it out to the sea, far beyond the horizon. He’d like to believe she could receive what he gave her. It was the only thing that kept him going for so many months, that little belief of his.

When he finally returned to his senses, he had already walked quite the distance from the beach, and soon, he found himself at the park where he once ran into Sage. Rigel wondered how he had been, if he was doing fine. He supposed he was. That little man always had a way to be.. fine. He was free for the whole day, yet despite so, he found the situation he was in, less than desirable. He couldn’t stay calm, and for some reason, he felt so terribly on edge. Maybe life had started to get to him? Maybe he was slowly turning mad? Goodness.

Though it seems, his thoughts were cut short the moment he heard faint barks not too far from where he stood. Was it another dog about to tackle him? Panicked, he found himself checking his surroundings, turning his head from side to side with his eyes wide open. The coast was clear. If so, then where is the sound coming from? Rigel scratched his head, and followed the noise, where his gaze soon tunnel-visioned on the small box behind fhe bench. Had someone left this little pupper here?

Surprised, he bent down and picked it up. It was noisy, and it didn’t look malnourished, unlike the few he came across in the past. If anything, it seemed perfectly healthy. ”What are you doing here? Did someone abandon you?” he asked, his voice soft spoken and gentle, though his eyes seem to be rather.. excited. ”I’d take you home, but I don’t think Camil’s going to like it.. What do you think I should do?” and all he received in response, was a bark.

Shame on him for expecting human speech from a little puppy.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

tol n floofy

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:16 pm

x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, мαяcн ①⑨тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥②
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:56 am

User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP
❝WITH ▸Herself❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸The Park❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Insecure❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Dating Akira Velchok

Zivva had decided to take a walk after she woke up. Where she was going, she had no clue. She just figured she would let her legs take her wherever. No word from Akira in a while. Her lips turned down into a frown. The last text was a bit worrying.Was she too much for him? Was he reconsidering their relationship? Priya had stopped by during the week and dropped off her new companion. She was thrilled, but she new Priya could see something was off.

She spotted a bench and sat with a sigh. At least she had her thermos of coffee.

Phoenix347
                                                                      Quote:
                                                                      Quote:
                                                                      Quote:
                                                                      Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:18 pm

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Soleil Park
With: Zivva
Mood: Multiple
Apparel: Jeans, red shirt, bandages around arms, gray coat
Items: Wallet, cell phone
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

Akira was growing more concerned as the days encroached closer to a full moon. This always happened, although whenever he was in a place for too long it always got worse. Almost anxious, almost scared, but he wasn't afraid. He just needed to get through this phase, at least then he wouldn't be worried again. It would probably always be like this. For today, Akira decided to spend another day at the park, it was the best area to be in after all. He had already walked around the park once, so he started his second loop around the park. Just ahead of him however, was Zivva sitting on a bench along the path. He just stood there looking at her. He wanted to go over to her, but also he wanted to wait. He knew she would be concerned as to why he was staying away and confront him about it, but he didn't want to tell her. He didn't want to worry her any more than he already was. He wasn't too far from her, but his feet didn't move...

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:51 am

User Image

ⓀⒺⓃⓏⒾⒺ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

"Supposed to meet up with here. He should be off early today then head off someplace else" he reminded himself as he arrived at the park. Look forward to seeing Patrick and his kitten Hiro in person. Not much of this town is any different from his last visit from what he has seen. Set his bags down next to a bench then sat down feeling concerned about his business partner's well being. The whole soulmate was total nonsense to him especially after what happened between Roy and Patrick.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park as he waits for Patrick.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:concerned. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: no one.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:08 pm

User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP
❝WITH ▸Akira❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸The Park❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Insecure❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Dating Akira Velchok

She had worn her hair down, letting it flow naturally around her. Her tank top was was a soft white, accompanied by a pair of cream shorts. She looked every bit the model she was before she came here.

Zivva took a sip of her coffee when she felt a familiar energy. She turned bright crystal blues to see the one person she longed for...Just standing there looking at her. She looked back, not moving from her spot. He looked tired..almost anxious. She wondered who would make the first move towards each other, or if he would walk away from her.. that would probably hurt.

Phoenix347
                                                                      Quote:
                                                                      Quote:
                                                                      Quote:
                                                                      Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:10 am

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Soleil Park
With: Zivva
Mood:
Apparel: Jeans, red shirt, bandages around arms, gray coat
Items: Wallet, cell phone
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

She saw him. He expected she'd get up and leave or look away at worse and at best approach himHe wanted to see how she would react to this meetinging, but decided it might be best to take the first step after putting her off for so long. He approached, sat a normal pace. "Hi... It's been a while since we last saw each other hasn't it?" He decided to start first. "I'm sorry I haven't been able to see you, I've just been busy. Thoughts and all that stuff. I know it's a horrible thing to do to you , and I don't have any other excuse." He stood near her as he talked, not wanting to sit down next to her after leaving Zivva alone for so long.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:18 pm

User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP
❝WITH ▸Akira❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸The Park❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Insecure❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Dating Akira Velchok

She watched him as he approached her. She listened to his apology with an open mind, but her eyes searched his. Her voice was soft, but she knew he would hear her, "It is quite the horrible thing to do.. worrying your girlfriend like that.." She stood up and closed the distance as she tentatively, almost shyly, brought her arms up and leaned into him, "I was worried... when I couldn't reach you.. You could have texted me or something... Or leaned on me.."

Phoenix347
                                                                      Quote:
                                                                      Quote:
                                                                      Quote:
                                                                      Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:55 pm

User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

-- Enter --

The sensation of the afternoon wind wafting through her body was still fresh in her head as she finally settled down, feet landing on the pathway. Perspiration formed on her forehead after the flight, mainly because of the afternoon sun because of the improved weather. She panted, taking in several deep breaths as her wings vanished like smoke. There was not much crowd presence as Ansgar had predicted earlier, though it may change depending on whether there would be an event coming up after a while. For now, Hikaru should enjoy some partial time for herself, having to fetch a towel from her bag to wipe away the sweat. She settled down her belongings to a nearby bench, sitting down to rest her back a little.

At least the scenery was picturesque; she now had the urge to draw it. And she gave in, grabbing her pencil, eraser and small sketchbook from her bag before commencing on the art session.

Mood: settling down, inspired
Company: Ansgar
Money: $141.00 (Wallet) ; $1550.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:18 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar made it to the park and was about to walk over to Hikaru when a child ran over to him and poked his leg before pointing to a kite that was caught in the bottom branches of a nearby tree, so the half-giant would make his to the tree before he would quickly and carefully get the kite out of the tree. Ansgar would then give the child his kite before waiting for Hikaru to finish her sketch.

[Mood]: Neutral [With]: Hikaru [Money]:$80 [Wearing]: jeans, a T-shirt and brown converse shoes [dating]: Interested

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:44 pm

User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

There was nothing else inside Hikaru's mind than to just finish her artwork, her usual mood when she was so inspired. She took in every detail of the scenery, the people sitting on the bench, the children playing around, the verdant grass, as well as the flowers, blooming. She didn't even avoid the clear sky with the clouds. All in all, it would be a great piece in her private collection. The fallen angel was almost done with her work when her blue orbs took notice of the half-giant watching her with interest. She blushed faintly, letting out a squeak.

"Are you watching me the whole time as soon as you arrive here?" she questioned. The kid whom Ansgar had helped earlier was cheering happily, running towards his parents with the kite in hand.

Mood: focused, then flustered
OOC:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:17 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar chuckled at Hikaru's response "I didn't want to interupt your sketching, that and I was helping the little one " Ansgar would then gesture to the child before walking over and sitting on the bench next to Hikaru "So what were you drawing?"

[Mood]: Interested [With]: Hikaru [Money]:$80 [Wearing]: jeans, a T-shirt and brown converse shoes [dating]: Interested

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:41 pm

User Image

The fallen angel nodded a few times at his reply, her eyes taking notice of the child who explained the situation to his mom. Hikaru smiled. "Such an innocent kid..." But then again, her life was far from innocent due to being exposed to the war. And Solaris was attempting to make some amends to reclaim what's right for her. The inheritance money from the violinist's parents would not be accessible to Solaris as of this moment because she was not yet of legal age, though it would be possible for Xander's family to change that under certain conditions. The consent from Solaris, of course, would be one of them.

"To be honest... I don't know if I did the right thing, having to let her go for the sake of happiness. I admit that I do envy the happy times we both shared during our travels to our respective birthplaces before she was presumed dead. Then the huntress came to ruin her once more. I miss her so much now after she was away for almost two weeks." Plus, with the violinist's plan to pursue her career even further, it would be difficult to communicate with her since her schedule would be mostly busy.

Mood: reminiscing
OOC:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games