Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:43 pm
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar dons his armor and fastens his leg strap satchel around his left leg.*
"Aye, go ahead an take wha ye need."
*He answers, slipping his bladed gauntlet over his right hand. Sliding it to his forearm, he grips it tightly,as he clenches a fist with his right and and bends the wrist back and forth, causing it to pop, and then opens and shuts his fist causing the knuckles to pop, before bending the wrist back for one final pop.*
User Image
Mr. Stubbs pauses in mid bite and looks down at the raw leg of venison in has hand as he hears Aidar and Aileen's conversation. He then pulls back as if to gesture "You can't have it!" and takes another bite.*

"Thank ye, Uncle ."
*Aileen says. She had finishes stripping the last of the meat from the elk carcass and proceeds to cut it into chops. Once she finishes, she takes a ribs bits off a piece from a thin strip of meat remaining on it, and eats it. Placing the rib in her mouth, she then gathers up all the meat she has cut on a platter of ice, and takes it into the hospice tent, where she then forms legs on the platter, turning it into a table and presenting it all to Luminova.*

Luminova has just finished packing back up the telemetry transmitter, along with the electrodes and monitors, when she turns around to see Aileen.*
"Good work."
She says as she approaches and starts to look over the cuts of meat while the bats fly about her.*

"Thank ye."
*Aileen says, taking the rib out of her mouth with her right hand.*
"Ah din nae think tha this is goin tae be enough meat for her, though..."
*And with those words, she then proceeds to gnaw on the rib.*

"Were are the organs?"
*Luminova asks, looking over the meat.*

"Ah left it ootside."
*Aileen says, after swallowing the last of the meat on the rib.*
"Why?"

*Luminova raises her head and looks right at Aileen.*
"You need to hurry and get them."
*She answers.*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:49 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Zhere eet ees!"
*Says Mina, dismounting and looking to their right.*
"Ze reever! Ve've made it!"

After what seemed like miles, he heard the sound of rushing water fill his ears. He smiled as they reached their destination without incident. He instructed Silhouette to slow as he took I'm the view of the mountains off in the distance. "We should go a bit further and then find a place to camp and get some rest."

User Image
*Knowing what the red crowning the maintains in the east means, she looks to the west to see the moon disappearing behind the mountains, and also notices that the sky is becoming lighter.*
"Nay."
*She responds.*
"Zhe moon ees setting, Dawn approaches. Ve must camp here."
*She then turns back toward the woods.*
"Ve have traveled such a long way..."
*She says.*
"I hope my report reaches zhem..."
*Taking a deep breath, Mina then raises her head to the heavens and howls at the top of her lungs. The sound is shrill and high pitched, yet also musical, like an extremely loud flute. Her holing soon stops and it can be heard for a time afterward, echoing on the wind. Meanwhile, Somewhere in the woods, south of them, Aidar and his hunting parted had been successful, they had frozen a number of small animals, while searching for larger prey and had now just managed to take down a deer, shortly after killing two wild pigs. Aidar's ears perk up and he stands up tall and looks to the north in response to the howl, the deer still hanging by the throat from his jaws. the hunting party then proceed to gather their quarry and head back to camp to find that Nura and Greagus had prepared a fire for them.*

Sha clapped his hands to his ears as Mina let loose a howl. As the howl echoed and faded away. He winced as he dropped his hands. "Well, that's one way to send the message. I just hope it didn't draw the attention of unwanted individuals."

User Image
*Mina shrugs.*
"Vat's going to look into vhat seems to be the mere howling of a volf?"
*Mina asks. Most creatures tend to avoid volves. Eef anyzhing, eet likely scard any intruders avay... Zhough I deed not hear any for miles... Have you?"

He shook his head as he started out into the lightening darkness. "No, I haven't heard anything. I only hope nothing has befallen them." He sighed he sat down heavily on the ground. "So, who wants to be on watch duty first?"  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:11 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Zhere eet ees!"
*Says Mina, dismounting and looking to their right.*
"Ze reever! Ve've made it!"

After what seemed like miles, he heard the sound of rushing water fill his ears. He smiled as they reached their destination without incident. He instructed Silhouette to slow as he took I'm the view of the mountains off in the distance. "We should go a bit further and then find a place to camp and get some rest."

User Image
*Knowing what the red crowning the maintains in the east means, she looks to the west to see the moon disappearing behind the mountains, and also notices that the sky is becoming lighter.*
"Nay."
*She responds.*
"Zhe moon ees setting, Dawn approaches. Ve must camp here."
*She then turns back toward the woods.*
"Ve have traveled such a long way..."
*She says.*
"I hope my report reaches zhem..."
*Taking a deep breath, Mina then raises her head to the heavens and howls at the top of her lungs. The sound is shrill and high pitched, yet also musical, like an extremely loud flute. Her holing soon stops and it can be heard for a time afterward, echoing on the wind. Meanwhile, Somewhere in the woods, south of them, Aidar and his hunting parted had been successful, they had frozen a number of small animals, while searching for larger prey and had now just managed to take down a deer, shortly after killing two wild pigs. Aidar's ears perk up and he stands up tall and looks to the north in response to the howl, the deer still hanging by the throat from his jaws. the hunting party then proceed to gather their quarry and head back to camp to find that Nura and Greagus had prepared a fire for them.*

Sha clapped his hands to his ears as Mina let loose a howl. As the howl echoed and faded away. He winced as he dropped his hands. "Well, that's one way to send the message. I just hope it didn't draw the attention of unwanted individuals."

User Image
*Mina shrugs.*
"Vat's going to look into vhat seems to be the mere howling of a volf?"
*Mina asks. Most creatures tend to avoid volves. Eef anyzhing, eet likely scard any intruders avay... Zhough I deed not hear any for miles... Have you?"

He shook his head as he started out into the lightening darkness. "No, I haven't heard anything. I only hope nothing has befallen them." He sighed he sat down heavily on the ground. "So, who wants to be on watch duty first?"

*Mina stretches.*
"I've eaten not too long ago and could use some sleep."
*She says sitting down. My Vargs vill pobably want to find some small prey... Vould you mind going first? I hear zhat alzough zhey may rest, Elves do not sleep..."
*She then leans toward Sha and rests her chin on her left hand, looking at him in wonder."
"Is zhat true?"
*She asks softly.*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:13 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel

Luminova has just finished packing back up the telemetry transmitter, along with the electrodes and monitors, when she turns around to see Aileen.*
"Good work."
She says as she approaches and starts to look over the cuts of meat while the bats fly about her.*

"Thank ye."

"Were are the organs?"

"Ah left it ootside."
"Why?"

*She answers.*

"YOur kidin, right?"
*Aileen asks, dropping the rib bone in dismay.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:11 pm
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel

"Good work."

"Thank ye."

"Were are the organs?"

"Ah left it ootside."
"Why?"

*She answers.*

"Your kidin, right?"

"No, Aileen, I am not."
*She says looking back down at the meat.*
"This is good protein, but that's all that it is, just protein. The organs are rich in iron and other minerals that her unborn babies are going to need."
*She then looks back up.*
"make haste! Get them, before the Wargs do!"
*She says.*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:39 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch

"Ah left it ootside."
"Why?"

*She answers.*

"Your kidin, right?"

"No, Aileen, I am not."
"This is good protein, but that's all that it is, just protein. The organs are rich in iron and other minerals that her unborn babies are going to need."
*She says.*

*Several Wargs then go over to the bones and whatever else has been left behind by Aileen and begin to pick at the remains.*

*Drat...."
*Aileen says, ducking out of the tent to see the Wargs piccking at the remains of the carcasses.*
"Hey!"
*Aileen shouts, running up to the and waving her hand in a shooing gesture.*
That aint yers! Go on! Get!"  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:43 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch

"Ah left it ootside."
"Why?"

*She answers.*

"Your kidin, right?"

"No, Aileen, I am not."
*She says.*

*Several Wargs then go over to the bones and whatever else has been left behind by Aileen and begin to pick at the remains.*

*Drat...."
*Aileen says, ducking out of the tent to see the Wargs piccking at the remains of the carcasses.*
"Hey!"

*The Wargs turn toward Aileen and snarl as if to say "This is ours, get your own."*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:03 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch

"Your kidin, right?"

"No, Aileen, I am not."
*She says.*

*Drat...."
"Hey!"

*The Wargs turn toward Aileen and snarl as if to say "This is ours, get your own."*

"Din nae be givin me that..."
*Aileen says sternly.*
"There be a pregnant mother in the tent, din nae be stealin from er pups!"  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:10 am
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch

"Your kidin, right?"

"No, Aileen, I am not."
*She says.*

*Drat...."
"Hey!"

*Aileen says sternly.*

*The Wargs immediately lower their heads with a whimper and slink away.*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:02 am
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

*Drat...."
"Hey!"

*Aileen says sternly.*

*Aileen then gathers up all the remaining internal organs of the two carcasses and takes them into the tent to Luminova, leaving the Bones for the Wargs.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:29 am
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

*Drat...."
"Hey!"

*Aileen says sternly.*

*Aileen then gathers up all the remaining internal organs of the two carcasses and takes them into the tent to Luminova, leaving the Bones for the Wargs.*

*Luminova has just finished packing up the the ultrasound device, but left the monitor and player, when Aileen enters again. She bunch the three boxes together and reopening the portal with the gauntlet on her wrist, directs several of her Icewolf staff to carry the boxes through and return them to the infirmary. She then closes the portal behind them and turn back to see Aileen.*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:00 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

*Drat...."
"Hey!"

*Aileen says sternly.*

*The Wargs then go back over to the remains and start to gnaw on the bones. Meanwhile, Aidar activates the communication glyph that links him to the Dragoness, Emarhaullued.*
"Emmy,"
*He says*
"What be the status on Shard's recovery?"
"He is resting... Among other things..."
*cold, and almost unemotional hissing voice answers back*
"Be he fit fo battle?
*Aidar asks.*
"Mmmmm... I'd say he is..."
*The Dragoness answers back.*
"Than prep him tae return."
*Aidar says.*
"Mmmmmmm... do I have to?"
*She asks.*
"the two of us are oh so comfortable, right now..."
"Yes, ye dew!"
*Aidar says, annoyed.*
Ah be openin the portal in five minutes, ye be sure tha he be ready to enter, by then!"
"Oh, very well...." the Dragoness moans softly as Aidar deactivates the glyph.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:10 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

*Aileen says sternly.*

*Luminova has just finished packing up the the ultrasound device, but left the monitor and player, when Aileen enters again. She bunch the three boxes together and reopening the portal with the gauntlet on her wrist, directs several of her Icewolf staff to carry the boxes through and return them to the infirmary. She then closes the portal behind them and turn back to see Aileen.*

*Aileen walks over to the table of ice places the organs on it along with the rest of the meat.*
"What noo?"
*She asks.*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:05 pm
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

*Aileen says sternly.*

*Aileen walks over to the table of ice places the organs on it along with the rest of the meat.*
"What noo?"
*She asks.*

"Chop them into portions, like you did the meat, and then fetch the organs from all the animals that Lord Aidar brought back and do the same."
*Luminova instructs her. She then writes down her finings concerning Vanessa's blood work and hanging up her coat, morphs into a more comfortable outfit., not as extravagant or splendorous as a princess of the Fae, but still divine in appearance.*
"That feels sooo much better..."
*She says, taking several steaks from the ice table and exiting the tent.*
"Come get it."
*She says softly, holding up one of the steaks in her left hand, while holding the others in her right.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games