Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:02 pm
Mika Relie
I've had siblings get their wisdom teeth pulled. But so far I'm lucky enough that I don't need to. sweatdrop Which is a reason why I try to take such good care of myself. whee I have this thing about needles.

I have a horrible thing with needles. I'm horribly afraid of them- in fact that was the one thing I was dreading about getting my wisdom teeth pulled out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:14 am
Masquanade
Mika Relie
I've had siblings get their wisdom teeth pulled. But so far I'm lucky enough that I don't need to. sweatdrop Which is a reason why I try to take such good care of myself. whee I have this thing about needles.

I have a horrible thing with needles. I'm horribly afraid of them- in fact that was the one thing I was dreading about getting my wisdom teeth pulled out.

whee I don't like needles either. In any form. If I have to get pricked, then I just look away and wait for it to be over. Fortunately I haven't had to have any work that required tranquilizers. 3nodding  

Tobias Mule

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:16 am
Mika Relie
Masquanade
Mika Relie

whee I don't like needles either. In any form. If I have to get pricked, then I just look away and wait for it to be over. Fortunately I haven't had to have any work that required tranquilizers. 3nodding

Hahaha. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:47 pm
Anyone miss me? redface

I'm sorry, I've neglected Gaia terribly...along with other online hangouts, (DA). I've gotten so wrapped up in a new hobby and yeah...
But I'm back. sweatdrop redface

Plus, I thought you guys, especially Chii, should know that there is to be a ParaKiss anime. heart  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:45 pm
Glad to see you back, Neko. 3nodding
I can understand that you've been busy. I was like that a lot last week. sweatdrop
Mind if I ask what your new hobby is?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:12 pm
Mika Relie
Glad to see you back, Neko. 3nodding
I can understand that you've been busy. I was like that a lot last week. sweatdrop
Mind if I ask what your new hobby is?

Collecting and...playing...with "Pullip" dolls. They're Japanese dolls, kinda like Dollfies and Blythes, but MUCH less expensive.
http://www.pullipparade.com
^The best store and forum in North America. So far I have 2 dolls and another on pre-order, due out at the end of April. I'm on their forum under the same user name as Gaia. Sooo, check it out~
lol

So, how have things been since I've been away? (feels like MONTHS eek )  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:45 am
Neko-Yousei
Anyone miss me? redface

I'm sorry, I've neglected Gaia terribly...along with other online hangouts, (DA). I've gotten so wrapped up in a new hobby and yeah...
But I'm back. sweatdrop redface

Plus, I thought you guys, especially Chii, should know that there is to be a ParaKiss anime. heart

OO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG! OMFG!! PARAKISSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

OMG I LOVE THAT SERIES!!!!!!! I WANT TO SEE IT!! WHEN DOES IT COME OUT! OMG OMG OMG!!!!! whee whee whee whee whee heart heart 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

And I missed you too!! <3 Hee hee! <3333333333  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:59 pm
Wow everyone is here! well ALMOST everyone. Neko those dolls are really cute. I would so buy one if I had the money. sweatdrop I can see how they're addictive. whee I saw a trailer for the Tsubasa anime yesterday. Can't wait for it to come out! xp  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:41 pm
Masquanade
Wow everyone is here! well ALMOST everyone. Neko those dolls are really cute. I would so buy one if I had the money. sweatdrop I can see how they're addictive. whee I saw a trailer for the Tsubasa anime yesterday. Can't wait for it to come out! xp

Trailer~?@? Link? biggrin

*huggles* I missed you too, Chii!!! ^^ Parakiss anime has no date yet. sad So it's most likely is post-production. xp

I went to a party tonight and someone totally ruined the ending for Hide and Seek for me. And I had said I wanted to see it, so please, no spoilers. And someone hinted at something and I was like Thank you very much! scream I catch onto movie plots very quickly...so that miffed me. Planning to see Thr Ring 2 tomorrow. Oooh~ Scawy. Neko hates little dead girls.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:29 pm
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade

*huggles* I missed you too, Chii!!! ^^ Parakiss anime has no date yet. sad So it's most likely is post-production. xp

I went to a party tonight and someone totally ruined the ending for Hide and Seek for me. And I had said I wanted to see it, so please, no spoilers. And someone hinted at something and I was like Thank you very much! scream I catch onto movie plots very quickly...so that miffed me. Planning to see Thr Ring 2 tomorrow. Oooh~ Scawy. Neko hates little dead girls.

someone sent it to me via yousendit.com
i could try via that . . . sweatdrop  

Masquanade
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:36 pm
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade

I heard that the Ring 2 was HORRIBLE. The first one uber sucked. The only thing that scared me was the people screaming in the theater because they shouldnt have screamed and I didnt expect people to. That's what I kept jumping at o o  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:03 pm
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade

someone sent it to me via yousendit.com
i could try via that . . . sweatdrop

Meh... razz
Don't worry about it, I'll try and find it on the net or something. I'm sure one of my friends has it. smile  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:09 am
Hi peeps!
I saw The Ring Two last Friday and it was creepy to me. Other people didn't feel the same way though. But meh. *shrugs*
I just love the new donation items! whee This is so awesome. 3nodding I like kitties. And the robo-puppy looks cool too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:33 am
Mika Relie
Hi peeps!
I saw The Ring Two last Friday and it was creepy to me. Other people didn't feel the same way though. But meh. *shrugs*
I just love the new donation items! whee This is so awesome. 3nodding I like kitties. And the robo-puppy looks cool too. 3nodding

OMG I LOVE THE NEW DONATION ITEMS AS HELL! blaugh whee heart heart I was hoping it would be something good. I liked the capes but I just couldn't get any outfits to go with them and the ones before that were . . . stare *ahem* Yeah . . .  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:03 am
*wants kitty and robo puppy...mainly kitty*
I donated like, 2 days ago, but I haven't gotten my letters. *sob* crying  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games