Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:37 pm
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Shinji took the blow, there was no avoiding it, he saw it clearly. He clutched his stomache in pain and leapt back, once again.
This time he formed a different stance,
"Hakke, Rokujuu Yonshou..." Shinji said whilst dashing towards Kenji.

What stance is this? Kenji was suprised of this new stance. Then he thought of the tree. I got it!!! quickly as he could, he began to focus chakra into his legs, and while doing so, resumed the Ten Ryuuken stance.
"Come then."
Within a second, Shinji was face to face with Kenji, Shinji aimed to close the first two tenketsu's.

No you don't!! Kenji quickly jumped and landed on his back, hands opened to reduce pain on impact. Then with that, he raised his legs up to do a swinging vertical kick.
Shinji started to use defensive Tai-jutsu; Shinji blocked his kick and closed two of his tenketsu's around his leg... With that Shinji span around and gathered chakra in his hand and thrust it towards Kenji's back.

Kenji swore as he felt two tenketsus get sealed in his leg. Rolling on the ground, he quickly dodged the incoming attack aimed for his back and as quickly as he could, Kenji did a quick flip to get up. "That was not nice."

"Damn right, it wasn't!" Shinji yelled. ((Oh... Shinji's getting aggresive!)) Shinji kept on him, and aimed to close the next four!

He's mad... Kenji thought. Flipping away, Kenji then powered his right leg with chakra (left leg closed) and as Shinji went on for the attack, Kenji did a 'switch balde' attack, punching Shinji lightly, but then spinning round, doing a rough round house with his chakra powered leg...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:52 pm
"I wonder when the exams start" Hytoshi said  

m00nPanda

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:56 pm
((I'm the only one who hasn't created a bio sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:56 pm
"I understand you wanting to train but its really dangerous for you to be out there alone. Can't you train with one of the Hyuugas? What about Hinata? You two are friends." said Tisho as he tended to Onika's back. "Yeh we are friends but no one is suppose to know I live there. It would be a little suspiscious to see me training with a Hyuuga everday and then going home with them. Besides, she has her own team and I don't want what happened to my team to happen to her." Onika said as she thought about the day her team died. "Well, maybe you should get a part time job. Yeh, that would be good. Then you wouldn't be training so much and there would be less time for you to be attacked. It would also help your cover. Maybe I can try and get some time off to train with you once a week." said Tisho before a grim look passed over his face. "Onika, seriously though. If you don't be more carful I don't know how much more your body can take. This is the fifth time your back has gotten like this. I'm sorry but there is going to be some heavy scarring this time." "But I thought you could stop that. Isn't that your specialty?" said Onika. "Yes but even my abilities to heal have a limit. I don't even think the Fifth could do anything about this." Tisho responded as he finished up. "Here. Take this...as an early birthday present." Tisho gave Onika a 10 pack of free ramen coupons. "Thanks. Well I'll see you around." said Onika as she got up to leave. "Onika! You are sure there was only one right? Only one assassin, and that you weren't followed?" asked Tisho. "Yeh, I am sure." smiled Onika as she left Tisho satnding there while he was thinking something wasn't right.  

The Jenoine

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:01 pm
Nitroxic 4jer

((Not the ONLY one ;p I'm just doing a bit of admin so we can have a nice organized front page chalk full o bios.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:02 pm
Nitroxic 4jer
((Yeah, Shinji just hasn't posted mine, maybe Rio's was a lot to long sweatdrop ))  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:05 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Nitroxic 4jer
((Yeah, Shinji just hasn't posted mine, maybe Rio's was a lot to long sweatdrop ))

((Yeah I think that may be the problem. I don't know for sure.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:15 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Nitroxic 4jer

((He still hasn't put up the explination for the Kakuseigan and the Mangestugan (Reena and Bakuryu's kekki genkais) and i mailed those to him, so it's pretty much cut and paste))  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:22 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Nitroxic 4jer

((He still hasn't put up the explination for the Kakuseigan and the Mangestugan (Reena and Bakuryu's kekki genkais) and i mailed those to him, so it's pretty much cut and paste))

((I'll find out. It's my quest for a complete bios page.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:26 pm
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
((You should sell your wings and get a kitty. So kyoot. 3nodding ))
((I want a Kitty! crying sweatdrop 3nodding ))
((You should sell all you're stuff on the mqrket and get one. Well worth it! 3nodding ))
((Besides that fact that i'm near broke and that i don't have that much stuff AND most of that stuff isn't worth a whole lot, i really don't have much to stop me from doing it, but that is quite a lot of things holding me back. btw, how did you get all your cloths back so fast.))
((Well first, I got hacked, lost all my stuff, it inspired me to start all over again, only twice as fast. So alot of polling, and posting. And I got a donation for Ryuujin, here. I also sold my noise maka's. crying I can donate you 1k if you like!))
that would be sweet! biggrin And i just broke down and did what i swore i would never do, i put my OMFG up for sale, actually, i you want it, i could make sure you get it by sell it to you through a trade))
Don't have enough money, and you have to get a kitty!
((OMFG YES!!!!!!!! LOOKY AT THE KITTY!))  

liz_bliz_inc

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:37 pm
Shin kept walking till he heard a bit of fighting and yelling some where. He couldn't exactly tell where it was, but from his training, he could tell the sound was not that far away. He ran towards there to see what was going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:31 pm
((Oh, hell naw, are y'all complaining about my RP?))
Ryuu-chan
He's mad... Kenji thought. Flipping away, Kenji then powered his right leg with chakra (left leg closed) and as Shinji went on for the attack, Kenji did a 'switch balde' attack, punching Shinji lightly, but then spinning round, doing a rough round house with his chakra powered leg...
Shinji plummeted to the ground, however, as the dust settled it revealed a plank of wood...  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:44 pm
Silly Genji
Ryuu-chan
Shinji plummeted to the ground, however, as the dust settled it revealed a plank of wood...

((Not me! biggrin I'm bugging people for bios ;p ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:57 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Ryuu-chan

((Not me! biggrin I'm bugging people for bios ;p ))

((Woo!))  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:59 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
((You should sell your wings and get a kitty. So kyoot. 3nodding ))
((I want a Kitty! crying sweatdrop 3nodding ))
((You should sell all you're stuff on the mqrket and get one. Well worth it! 3nodding ))
((Besides that fact that i'm near broke and that i don't have that much stuff AND most of that stuff isn't worth a whole lot, i really don't have much to stop me from doing it, but that is quite a lot of things holding me back. btw, how did you get all your cloths back so fast.))
((Well first, I got hacked, lost all my stuff, it inspired me to start all over again, only twice as fast. So alot of polling, and posting. And I got a donation for Ryuujin, here. I also sold my noise maka's. crying I can donate you 1k if you like!))
that would be sweet! biggrin And i just broke down and did what i swore i would never do, i put my OMFG up for sale, actually, i you want it, i could make sure you get it by sell it to you through a trade))
Don't have enough money, and you have to get a kitty!
((OMFG YES!!!!!!!! LOOKY AT THE KITTY!))
((-Genji eats the kitty and laughs-))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games