Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neckerchief

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:53 pm
hi hello
i hope to improve my roleplaying.
and um...yep

:3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:50 pm
konichiwa, I'm Kurohime, already an avid RPer and . . . I'll get back to you one the rest.
*gives out cookies*  

kurohime_ito

iShadow Kissed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:32 pm
The Mistress of Secrets
Hi, I'm Samantha, but I prefer Sam, or Sami. I can also answer to Koeru (the meaning of my english in japanese) or Sam-sam, or what ever that has Sam or Koeru in it. So yeah.

I'm not really sure how to describe my roleplaying abilities... I'm not as detailed as some people. To be perfectly honest, I hate people who put too much detail into their posts. Yeah it gives you a good picture, but come on, you don't need to make your posts a whole two paragraphs in small print! I think it;s unnessecary really.

So yeah, that's my veiw on roleplaying. I like to keep things simple. Or as simple as they can possibly be.

Lmfao, I tottally agree. People who put a lot of detail into their posts just makes me want to quit... ._.'' Tis very weird. I just get to the point, put a few details just to give ya the main pic ^-~'  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:52 pm
Hello, and welcome, even though I'm also a hyper-newbie.  

Nevareh

Versi Crestfold

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:47 am
Vixen2626
The Mistress of Secrets
Hi, I'm Samantha, but I prefer Sam, or Sami. I can also answer to Koeru (the meaning of my english in japanese) or Sam-sam, or what ever that has Sam or Koeru in it. So yeah.

I'm not really sure how to describe my roleplaying abilities... I'm not as detailed as some people. To be perfectly honest, I hate people who put too much detail into their posts. Yeah it gives you a good picture, but come on, you don't need to make your posts a whole two paragraphs in small print! I think it;s unnessecary really.

So yeah, that's my veiw on roleplaying. I like to keep things simple. Or as simple as they can possibly be.

Lmfao, I tottally agree. People who put a lot of detail into their posts just makes me want to quit... ._.'' Tis very weird. I just get to the point, put a few details just to give ya the main pic ^-~'
Well that's where most people differ-where some like to have detail[as it helps them flow easier into their world] others don't[so they can just get the main idea of what each other are doing]. Role-playing can be truly living your character, if you believe in the world. Though some people just want storyline, or casual playing. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:40 am
hiya, Im Benihito-kun, Beni for short, I'm from Costa Rica, I like Rping since the first time I join an internet community like 3 years ago, getting to Gaia is so cool, and even cooler to get into a Guild like this one.

I'm a huge manga and anime fan. fav. mangas: naruto, bleach, cowboy bebop, negima, elfen lied, monster, fma. fav animes: black lagoon, cowboy bebop, wolf's rain, kanon, ergo proxy

when RPing I prefer real life situations, like getting to a new place to live, old-school high school RP's, some fantasy is cool every now and then, but more affiliate to real life situations

NICE TO MEET YOU ALL, TNX FOR ACCEPTING MY REQUEST AND HOPE TO MAKE LOADS OF FRIENDS TO RP!  

Benihito-kun

Nola da Goat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:07 pm
Hello!

I suppose that I'll go by Nola from this point forward. I had a brief stint at rping in the Barton Town forums way back in late 2003 and early 2004 under my old user name of Faevan, but was discouraged by one too many interactions with god-modders and left to spend over a year rping in the Breedables sub-forums. I have spent the last year doing verbal role play with my husband off Gaia, and have recently gotten back into the community, looking for some interesting and skilled role play sessions that won't end during the good parts.

Usually, I prefer fantasy or past event role play, but I am wary of any role play that gets too fantastic in nature, or grants any one character too much power. I very much enjoy placing average, flawed characters in incredible situations.

I'm very much looking forward to playing along here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:47 pm
*waves* Hi, everyone! I'm new in this guild and I'm also new to RPing, so I hope that I'll find my own style as llong as I'm in this guild! ( Not that I'm planning on leaving mind you...)  

LadyFireCat

StriderHayato

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Hi guys. I was just accepted into the guild. I prefer to be called Strider, my gaian name is too long.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:07 pm
hi guys im new to the guild but plz just call me ground lol not a rapist razz  

groundraper

`Matt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:22 pm
Hi ya'll, Despite popular belief I am not named Matt, or any of the names relating or starting with Matt, I am actually named David. Funny ne? It was the name of my first OC and he was the best. Anyway I'm a somewhat decent roleplayer, prefering war or futuristic horror. I like military based Rps but I'll roleplay a variety of others. I like writing a few sci fi horror. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:44 pm
I do this introduction thing all the time, so I'm going to keep this short.

My name is Andrew. You can call me that, or Bayne. It makes no difference. I am an actor, and a writer. I am here because I love RPing. There is no better way to engage yourself in acting than to dig yourself deep into your character's psyche, environment, and actions.

As such, I tend to be a very descriptive Role Player. However, I can get to the point, and will not describe anything that I don't feel is neccessary.

Hope to RP with you all very soon.  

Ferregar

Slumbersome

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:02 am
Hello. I'm Yun, or Sleepy. I love RP, both the reading and writing aspect of it. These days, I don't have as much time for it that I'd like, so I'm hoping there'll be some drop-in style roleplays I can participate in. Look forward to meeting you all. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:48 am
Well, I'm not "new" to the guild. I was just inactive for a long time. Ya know how it gets sometimes... school, work, family, friends. I needed a long break from the internet all together, but now I'm back! Hopefully I can try to get back in the swing of things! ^_^; I haven't rped in a long time, so I hope I'm not too rusty!  

Yanagi Yoko

acitysparkles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:46 am
Hello! My name is Cupcake, but i'd rather Amy! I am a quite good RPer. That phrase didin't make sense did it? Oops.. I did it again... Anyhow.. Back to me domokun I like cookies and chocolate Pie biggrin Thats it! domokun  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games