Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

#1Friendlywolfpal203

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:48 pm

Kapu held her breath as she tried to swim away from Ilaria. She hoped learning to swim from an otter helped her speed a bit.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:59 pm

Ilaria stopped and threw her head back, swimming up to the surface for air.
When she reached the surface, she gasped for more breath and then shook her head to see better.
'Hmm..' she thought to herself, swimming out fo the lake and onto dry ground. She then began to run after Kapu.

applz

#1Friendlywolfpal203

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:03 pm

Kapu came up and quickly gasped for air then started running again. She felt that she was starting to slow down but tried to keep on going.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:07 pm

Ilaria stopped running, gasping for more breath. Her short chubby form did run swiflty.. but not for long. She tired easily and now took a moment to collect some more air.

applz

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:07 pm

Sulkrai laughed, "I don't do I....well that'll change for sure!"

Arkanna smiled, "You know I like this side of you.....even if it is a bit to cheerful for my likeing...." she said and started to swing her feet in and out of the caves mouth.

Sulkrai turned to Arkanna and watched her for a moment then replied, "Too cheerful?!" she thought for a moment, "Oh yea you're the grumpy, leave me alone kind huh!?" She rested her chin on her knee, "well get use to cheerful.." she said rubbing Arkanna's head.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:10 pm

Kapu looked back behind her seeing that Ilaria had tired out and was taking a short break. From a distance she sat down and took her rest while she kept an eye making sure she wasn't being tricked so that Ilaria could tag her easier.

#1Friendlywolfpal203

applz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:13 pm

Ilaria finally looked up, standing up on her fours again and then darted after Kapu, hoping to catch her this time.
'You are quite fast!' she called out, nearing her.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:16 pm

"i know i think i got that from my dad" Kapu said with a laugh and got up on her feet and ran. She then decided to go easier on her friend and slowed down her speed but was still running.

#1Friendlywolfpal203

applz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:21 pm

Ilaria smiled to herself, wondering if she would ever catch up to Kapu. Her father must have been very speedy she thought to herself. She wondered how her parents might have been.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:24 pm

Kapu decided it wasn't fair for Ilaria to chase her for such a time. So she pretended she tripped on a rock.

#1Friendlywolfpal203

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:32 pm

Arkanna pushed Sulkrai's hand away, "......" she lightly growled.

Sulkrai couldn't help but laugh and watched her.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:38 am

Branwen giggles toward Zayra cute reaction. Branwen speaks toward Zayra " this is my brother. . .your uncle Angello." she smiled toward the white male.
Angello glances between Branwen's legs at the pup. " I didn't know you have a pup?" she said smiling toward Zayra direction. " So, you caught a rabbit. Your mom's doing a good job." Angello smiled a Zayra.
Branwen says " Yes, this is my daughter Zayra. I have another pup a male named Akeji. He likes to venture out on his own. He's old enough. I also have a mate. His names Shuicho." she glances over at Shuicho.
Angello " A daugter and son. A niece and nephew already. Although they seem quite old to be yours? Are they yours or did you adopt them. Zayra is very cute." he smiled toward her.

Branwen says " Yes, I adopted them both. Zayra I met first and than Akeji."
Angello says " And you have a mate. He seems like a good mate to allow you to adopt before having your own pups. I'd love to meet him." he nodded

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:51 am

Ilaria saw that Kapu had fallen to the ground, and she she stopped playing and ran towards her, hoping Kapu wouldn't suddenly dart off. 'Hey, Kapu, are you alright?' she asked, slowing down before she reached her.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:45 am

Kapu got up slowly "ya i'm alright" she said pretending that was by accident when it was really on purpose.

#1Friendlywolfpal203

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:29 am

Sulkrai got up and stretched,"Well I'm off to find your sister and Sora...."

Arkanna looked at her confused, "Why Sora? I thought you didn't like her or she didn't like you..." she asked puzzled.

Sulkrai closed her eyes and smiled, "It seems that where ever Seilene is Sora isn't to far away...." she said then with a wave she left.

Arkanna nodded and watched her leave then turned around and jumped off the cliff. She walked around wanting to explore the place a little more.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games